About to turn 25 next month and scared bros

any tips to avoid hitting the wall at 30?

Attached: 31vs25.jpg (1000x700, 79K)

At the end of the day genetics will play a big role so relax and do the basics.
>sunscreen
>healthy diet
>alcohol/drugs in moderation if at all
>work out
>manage stress levels (i.e., don't pay attention to women)

My brother is 34 and looks better than ever.
A lot of men are their most attractive in 30's and 40's. Thats why you see so many women in 20's with older guys. But you need to stay in shape.

Attached: daniel-craig-workout-routine-300x297.jpg (300x297, 16K)

make sure you have a good career because it will completely define you as a person

>A lot of men are their most attractive in 30's and 40's
Some, yeah, but anybody who
>works outside all day
>doesn't put much if any effort into fitness
>has plain bad genes for aging
will probably peak in their mid 20s and only get worse after that.

Women experience their primes between the ages of 15-25 and they hit the wall at 30. Men experience their primes between the ages of 25-35 and we hit the wall at 40. Calm down, rejoice even. You're just entering the peak pussy slaying years. Granted that you follow .

well, in Higuain's case it all could've been avoided by not eating like a fucking pig and not being under the pressure of being a good striker who constantly chokes in big games

iktf. just turned 25 and still no gf

Yes dont base your self worth entirely on your appearance. That there is HAES behaviour.

1. Don't get fat
2. Don't let balding run its course

Just enjoy the ride. 25-30 is he most interesting time. You see who’s genetics hold up and who’s does not. I’m 31 and out of all my friends I still have all my hair and stay fit. Maybe you will make it, maybe you will Bald and decay like everyone else. This should be fun, let’s see what happens

based and survivalpilled

don't bottle it in every international game like the fat fucking floozy you are

Balding from the front like the hair line is lethal and will destroy a mans image. Balding or thinning from the crown isn’t even noticeable

Higuaín y la concha de tu madre anda y clavala en Saturno gil

>Higuaín y la concha de tu madre anda y clavala en Saturno gil
Based and "Pipa sos un muerto" pilled

Fokkin this, lads.

You think the guy in OP's pic doesn't do all those things? He's a multimillionaire world class athlete.

>any tips to avoid hitting the wall at 30?

Despite this guy's money, he had some terrible years with stress related issues. Ever since failing continously with his national team things went downhill. Moving to Juventus from Napoli destroyed his image in Italy and received heavy criticism.

So besides genetics, I would add his high stress problems to his deterioration.

Don't be a women and you should be fine.

Pretty much this. Some things might me obvious, but stress is seriously misunderstood. High stress destroys you as bad as hard drugs.

t. Army psychologist

>alcohol/drugs in moderation
>manage stress levels
No I don't think he does at all

25 going on 26 and literally have never been more attractive, guys simply just get better with time as long as you workout and groom

Sunscreen causes cancer

>tfw doing both simultaneously
This sucks boys

Too true

If you can stop the front that’s the main thing

Oh it's a bit late for that, it's well receded at this point. Can't decide if it's worth it to risk getting on fin or not; almost figure fuck it I'll just keep it until it gets wispy on top and then shave.

if you get to the stage where you can tell you're balding you've already lost 50% of your hair, time to jump on was years ago

> be lean and muscular year round (I'd suggest eat carnivore unironically)
> avoid drugs
> work out
> sleep regular hours every day

There's not much to it conceded you get this all done

Attached: Charlene 25 to 46y.jpg (1080x982, 117K)

take the red pill

You really think athletes at that level do drugs and alcohol? Please user.

Why do you just pick part of what I wrote and ignore the rest. The first thing I said is relax genetics are the biggest role anyways. Fucking 7 iq retards.

>those shit brown eyes

Hair looks nice, but even high quality girls don't only go for the pretty boys. It's easier to look more masculine with a shaved head, so use that to your favor.

true

the guy in that picture is an example of what every Mediterranean man must confront when he gets to his 20s and starts mass producing DHT.
for meds...
1) don't grow a full beard. the kinky hair look makes you look homeless. go for a trim, styled goatee of you choosing
2) either go on fin or at least get a decent haircut that works with the hair you have left
3) take care of your skin. see a dermatologist regularly.

Paraben free