Hey man, come jump in the pool! Come on now!

>Hey man, come jump in the pool! Come on now!
>Why are you going in the pool with a shirt on? You're shredded man! Show us those gains!
It's not fair, bros.

Attached: back-acne.jpg (1500x1125, 74K)

same and people accuse me of roiding because of my physique with the bacne scars from puberty

stop eating sugar

get a tan asap, its the only plausible solution and it works. get dark brother

I usually just try not to have acne and it works? Try that maybe?

just use a benzoyl peroxide wash/cleanser and problem solved

but you're also roiding right lol lets be honest

How do i reach my back then fucking retard

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>friends invite me to a beach house
>there are girls there
>"Bro, that girl over there likes you. You should show off your muscles to her, really impress her."
>tell him no thanks with the excuse that I burn too easily
>night time comes
>it's still sweltering hot out
>I'm the only one with a shirt on
>everyone chants for me to take off my shirt
>"Uh, haha, no thanks...this shirt is really comfy haha."
>everyone boos and I look like an insecure shithead the rest of the time
>if only they knew what having back/chest acne was really like

Am I the only guy that can reach all parts of their back?

buy an exfoliating glove, it's basically a scouring pad for your skin - dead skin clogs pores. Eat liver or at least take cod liver oil - Accutane is just synthetic vitamin A, which is abundant in liver. Finish your showers off with 30 seconds ice cold - to close your pores. Get sun daily, if not possible, use an indoor tanning bed once a week for 5-7 minutes for vitamin D and to dry out existing pimples.

There your bacne is gone as long as you keep doing those things.

ur too small bro

>tfw mobilitylet

Yes Lanky Kong

have sex

lol that's fucked

theres thousands of those special oils and creams to get rid of this shit. Just use those or go to your doctor

fuck off you should have just taken your shirt off

start taking cold showers, after workouts especially. They have improved my acene a decent amount.

Attached: eeb.jpg (307x352, 13K)

>theres thousands of those special oils and creams to get rid of this shit
yeah and none of them work

this shit is just genetic 90% of the time and only hard medication can change it

bacne could be from your conditioner running down your back. Then again, that advice only really applies to girls cuz guys use their disgusting 4-in-1 body washes.

18 years old is the age limit here. All bacne faggits /out/. All roid faggits /bin/.

Don't eat processed foods, fast food, sugars, etc.
Wash bedding atleast once a week, lay your back on a clean towel at night if you want to go that far.
Avoid using scented detergent or detergent with dyes
Avoid clothing with harsh chemical dyes, a lot of levi's clothing seems to do this
Only wear thick %100 cotton shirts, avoid polyester or other non absorbent fabric.
Test for food allergins/sensitivities, and avoid food containing those.
Don't scratch or heavily scrub your back, that breaks the acne and spreads the bacteria/oils around, causing more acne
Use body wash, preferably for sensitive skin, minimal or no dyes or scents, avoid any 2 or 3 in one garbage since they're more prone to causing irritation/acne.
General exercise/cardio could help
Drinking more water could also help
Tanning helps acne in some people, but that's damaging to the skin long term.

Thats about all I know that can help, other than seeing a dermatologist and having him prescribe some acne cream.

I have bacne too, my dermatologist told me it's fungal acne caused by yeast. Some people are just prone to it and it isn't indicative of bad hygiene. Sucks because I have dozens, if not hundreds, of acne scars on my back and I'll never be comfortable shirtless around anyone. Non-acne anons consider yourself lucky, you'll never know our shame.

Attached: 1515812361484.png (633x758, 34K)

also make sure your sheets are %100 cotton as well, polyester sheets are awful and trap oils/moisture.

I used to have awful cystic acne on my face and get a lot of leg acne till I started doing some of the stuff I listed.
This might sound a bit gay but you could also try putting a leave on mask meant for the face on your back, try to avoid washes with alcohol.

some people just have high t, unlike some fags here

>brother and me are almost biological twins
>he has bad bacne and i dont

based

wtf you either are or are not twins.
dumbass

Theres been some good advice itt but theres two things i wanna point out
"drying out" the acne is not the best idea. believe it or not, moisturizing is better to prevent acne than lack of it.
don't exfoliate too hard or too often. physical exfoliation can cause micro-tears that led to more acne. chemical exfoliation is much better.
there you go, basically just follow everyone else's advice--clean up your diet, more vitamin A and sun, etc. also try cutting out dairy, that can sometimes be a culprit if you don't make enough lactase or you're sensitive to casein

Regularly swim and go into the hot tub. It opens your pores enough to clear you up in about 3 weeks.

.t swimmer who used to have acne

no, but I will and when my lifts shoot up people will know I wasn’t roiding before

>le sugar causes acne meme

Are you an intern form teen vogue or something?

they shoulda prescribed you some pills / cream. my derm told me the same thing. its getting better but not great yet.

I had the worst cystic back acne imaginable ages 17-18, it left permanent keloid scars exactly like pic related but worse , all down by lats and all over my shoulders. the OP image is pussy shit. I remember waking up in the morning with my t shirt stuck to my back with pus and blood. The rest of my back down to my hips covered by hypertrophic scars. I got injections/laser treatment ages 19-20 to reduce the raised appearance of the keloids, they were so big and hard they showed through a t shirt and itched like hell sometimes

Im now 25 and my back still looks like a torture victim, i only got the confidence to take my shirt off again around age 22.

Attached: 34900A26-48EE-4FD9-ADC9-BE040BDFCA6C.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

avoid wearing a shirt when you sleep, it'll just trap sweat and make it worse.

She gave me Epiduo Forte, which isn't working great if I'm being honest. I use it on my face too and it has totally fucked my shit up so now I have dry flaky skin on top of pimples. I'm going back next week and I hope she prescribes me something better.

What are you on for it?

Yeah def try and get them to give ya something different.
Fluconazole 200mg for 10 days, Tretinoin (Retin-A) once daily on face/neck, Sulfacetamide once daily on chest/back/shoulders. skin was sensitive/dry at first but its fine now. still have 4 refills left of the creams, been using em almost 2 months.

One of the most common cause of back acne is dirty bed sheet ie hygiene. wash that shit niggers.

Get over it, nobody cares or won’t even feel the need to comment. I see guys like this in the gym and gym pool all the time. We don’t even pass remarks.
The only people we noticed and laugh at are men that are bald or balding. Mostly men that are bald with a shaved head as they’re so pathetic, we always joke saying they let the baldness get to them

She said if my face hasn't cleared up in six weeks (which it hasn't), she would give me an antibiotic. My face isn't bad enough for accutane, but my acne is pretty damn persistent. I haven't had clear skin at all in the past four years. I couldn't give less of a shit about my back at this point, I just want my face to be clear so I don't hate myself every time I look in the mirror.

Good luck bro, we're all gonna make it.

Bacne plus chestne plus gyno. Doesnt matter how fit i get. I will.never be aesthethic

Just take accutane you fucking retard. Best decision I've ever done in my life.

I went years trying these home cures and had a sugar-free diet and all that. Non of it worked. Never had acne ever since I did the stuff. Ignore these pussies saying "muh side effects" I got none other than dry skin. I only regret not taking it sooner.

Attached: accutane transformation.jpg (2048x983, 1.09M)

DO NOT go on antibiotics. Apart from the side effects, you are not treating the acne, just killing of 95% of it. You will see immediate improvement and then when you get off them that remaining 5% will come back as super acne.
t.

is me, that only happened after i was put on two separate courses of antibiotics,doxycline and minocine,altho it’s the doxy that fucked me up the worst

>DO NOT go on antibiotics
What do I do then? My skin is too sensitive to handle topicals anymore and no reputable dermatologist would give me accutane.

Go see a fucking doctor if you actually care. Dermatologists are probably the cheapest docs you can see and they'll give you the good shit. Just don't be afraid to ask for a higher dose/different medication. And don't think it will be fixed in a month or two. You'll have to stick to applying the meds for a few months before you'll see results.

If you have zits like that you post them on your dating profile and offer to let the first girl to contact you pop as many as she wants, you'll get a creepy girl with a creepier fetish but it'll get you a gf.

laser surgery

You are supposed to take antibiotics even after symptoms disappear to kill it for good (and not giving it chance to evolve)

This has to be bait

Look up Aczone, OP. It's what's worked best for me. I use it 2-3 times a day alongside a facial cleanser but only leave it on for 4-5 minutes. It dries clear and doesn't dry my skin out whatsoever. Took me from having a face red with acne to barely anything except for a few small bumps on my forehead.
I'm planning on getting a facial in a few weeks, as well (the kind a dermatologist gives, not aome spa). A friend of mine is a fan of facials and whenever she gets one her skin goes from kind of oily to smooth as a baby's. Unfortunately the effects really only last for a month or so but for $40 I think it could be worth it.

I can reach 98% of my back. There's one tiny triangle I miss with sunscreen every single time.

Nothing cannot be overcome through hard work. There's always a way if you want something bad enough.

You're not supposed to take antibiotics for anything that isn't life threatening.

Pretty easy for me.

Try a good olive leaf extract, all you acne faggots should try it. The shit is a natural antibiotic, it might make you break out at first but it will clear you up and keep infections away.

this is why your back is breaking out in the first place. change tshirts after you work out

>eating unhealthy doesn't cause hormone imbalances!

keep coping

What was your dose and how long did you take it?

the baggy shirt is to make more drag in the water
it basic resistance training, come on man

Was the same. Start tanning and boosting HGH (can be done natty or unnatty). Studies have shown that people with a lot of acne have lower amounts of serum GH in their blood. This changed my life. The acne was actually crippling my ability to be social

Stridex in the red box and a good moisturizer post showers

Give me info on the surgery you got user. Currently 19 and have been getting injections for a while, but some stubborn ones on my shoulders aren’t going away. How do I fix this I’m desperate

user why are you so retarded?

I’m in the same boat user
I still grow pimples even while i’m fasting.
How the fuck i see obese people everywhere with almost no acne who eat shit all day? It’s not fair bros

Attached: A2979731-9193-47C0-B688-4912834D4AE7.jpg (1600x1200, 155K)

probably a wheat allergy

Attached: grinch.png (746x1250, 1.07M)

>get straight up boils on my inner thighs and under my ass
ITS SO UGLY I JUST WANT IT TO STOP

>everyone without acne is on a zero carb diet
Wow thanks for the advice genius.

They say zinc soaps can help with fungal acne. Even stuff like head and shoulders.

>open pores
You outgrew it after high school. Your pores are not miniature assholes despite you being full of shit.

Why is everyone so FUCKING dishonest and stupid about this topic?

Head and shoulders fixed most of my bacne

i feel bad for nattys with acnes

roiders, its the price you pay for leaving humanity behind

because most people are retarded

People on this board aren't most honest about anything else.

Don't try to be smart and reach your back like that.

Ended up getting left shoulder impingement while reaching my back because my left shoulder suddenly twitched for no reason while I was reaching my back and it fucked up my entire arm.

What does Jow Forums do about butt cheek acne.

Embarrassed to say but I had butt cheek acne since highschool and it sucks, knowing I will never have perfect looking ass cheeks

It's gotten better over the years but I still have it, and I keep my shirt on at the pool, at the beach, etc. It's upsetting desu.

Use accutane bro please, if it's too expensive buy it from purple panda, please bro

i can do that but thats because my should can be displaced easily

>not pulling off the shirt and popping some back pimples in the pool to show of dominance
ngmi

trips of a based alpha chad

things that have helped me:
> for me it gets really bad when i get protein from cheap sources (bad milk, bad chicken) and do headass shit like leave a gross greasy/oily shirt on all day.
> also when i eat chocolate
> also it comes when i stop moisturizing and putting on sunblock consistently after i get out of the shower
>all anecdotal

its funny, when i was squatting heavy sometimes a literal stripe of acne would form where the bar rests

I can reach every part without tools, but not comfortably.

Muh side effects are real though - I still have joint pains 3 years after stopping Accutane it didn't even clear my acne completely - thankfully it's not as bad as it was.

not sure if helpful but Ive always had bacne and thought i would grow out of it but by the time I was 28 it was still there, decided to say fuck it and got a full back tattoo.

not sure if it was the rubbing alcohol they use or the tattoo healing cream but almost 3 years later my back is completely acne free from like a month after my tattoo.

Acne honestly sucks because everyone just gives you shitty advice to clear it up that doesn't work, but now I'm going to do the same thing. I'm going to guess you already tried benzol peroxide & salicylic acid. People are going to say to get a perscription for acutane, but that's a last choice thing since it might fuck up your skin. If you haven't tried it yet, see if you can get some sort of retinoid. There are some OTC ones available in the US, but it might be better to go to a dermatologist or use one of those cheaper online services to get something prescribed specifically for body acne.

my doc prescribed me minocycline but people tell me accutane is stronger (I have mild cystic bacne). Should I take the former or latter?

How to increase GH naturally?

what causes this shit? My brother has this stuff all over his back and it looks gross, meanwhile my back is spotless. Genetics are fucking crazy, unless sunlight gets rid of it? My brother doesn't leave the house while I regularly run shirtless

don't worry about it bro, the doctors will start you on a low dose first to see how your body react. They won't go balls to the wall at the start, so expect minimal sides.Your acne will flare for a month or so first before it gets better though

You should try taking zinc and vitamin b. Its the only thing that ever cleared up mine

nope. i can reach all areas of my back. I never understood the concept of getting someone else to wash your back, because you can't reach? or is it just so you can invite a woman into the bathroom while you're naked so you can fuck? i dunno.

Cope

>DO NOT go on antibiotics. You will see immediate improvement and then when you get off them that remaining 5% will come back as super acne.

Yeah, I basically had no more acne for about half a year but then appeared once again but in my case it was just plain simple acne. Nothing too horrible. But still i wouldn't consume anymore antibiotics.

Saw some dude at my gym who was like wearing a stringer to show off his gain but the steroids he was taking gave me terrible cystic acne all over his torso. Its like yea you're big and grainy but you look nasty, put a shirt on.

Also can relate due to the fact that I had acne allllll over my chest and back in highschool, was pretty lit. This was probably due to me not showering after gym class because I was an awkward fuck and didn't want people to see my pee pee and nobody else in my class showered either.

Yes you massively autistic retards most people can't reach their own backs. Where do you think things like you scratch my back I'll scratch yours come from? Or back washing thing.

Iodine

did she?

People should not have to be told this.

Attached: wash_your_filthy_ass.jpg (275x183, 6K)

That's a learning experience user. Instead of fleeing to the comfy excuse say "Guys I hate to admit it, but I have really bad back and chest acne. You sure you still want me to take it off?" Then if anyone gives you shit for it you say "But you still wanted me to take it off."

>steroids gave him cystic acne all over his torso

This is a lot of the big guys in Mexico. Roids are legal here so dipshits hop on without knowledge of basic nutrition or training. They all look like shit and don't even get bigger than they could have natty.

heh