/Milk/

Stopped drinking milk a while back when i chose to cut back on dairy a little but im thinking about getting back into the game. Whats the best/healthiest type of milk to buy?

Attached: D2D20B66-1262-484F-A68C-1FB5B4EFF8AD.jpg (1200x900, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRNKjQg6y-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHOLE MILK

are you cutting? almond milk. are you bulking? whole milk. are you maintaining? whatever you like the most

while i'm on a cut, i always tend to remove liquid calories altogether, with one of the few exceptions being almond milk. you can buy the unsweetened variant for 30 cal/240ml

>almond milk
overpriced garbage

>almond milk
not milk

i drink about a gallon a week of this. Its a bit more expensive but it tastes so better compared to non organic imho. When I'm bulking i'll even add heavy cream. YUM

Attached: large_673b7597-c775-4ea0-9acf-393748ba3435.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Cottage Cheese is the best milk.

Nice i think this is kinda what im looming for, something pasture raised and organic

just get a GRASS-FED organic and you'll be fine. if you want to take a slight risk do raw. at most whole foods your best bet is the 'grass milk' types. also grass-fed kefir is good. grass fed greek yogurt. grassfed as opposed to grain fed basically results in much, much better CLA and fatty acid profiles, not to mention various other changes we don't even know about due to the cows microbiome being different from eating the diet they actually evolved on

also don't fall for the "pasture-raised" scam its not the same as grass-fed, read the label too because some brands say grass fed when its only for like 2 months out of the year

Unpasteurized milk is unironically the healthiest thing in the world for you.

Look it up, the process of selling sugar milk to you in stores robs milk of everything that makes it worthwhile.

My grandfather, my father, and most likely all of your past male ancestors who drank milk rarely broke bones. Often lifted more than you despite being lower body fat. Often were sick less often than you.

It's not even funny how good for you raw milk is.

cottage cheese has too much salt

Is it?

Because milk is just fats suspended in water.

Almond milk is also various fats in a water suspension...

I grew up on a farm drinking raw milk and I miss it, I also miss cheese and food and desserts made with raw milk

tastes so much better

>tfw unpasteurized milk is illegal in your shitty country

Attached: 7F08712A-B2E6-4029-A15D-D4E2FFA25847.jpg (750x716, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YRNKjQg6y-c

You do know that pastureized milk is literally just boiled milk?

Your point?

>not drinking grassfed raw A2 milk
>current year

SHIGGY DIGGY DOO WHERE ARE YOU????

Attached: 1563289589089.jpg (331x332, 15K)

Yeah but tinfoil hats protect me from the gov transmissions. Raw milk increases my natural immunity to grays harvesting my anal tissues in vitro aurora borealis CBD oil.

the only thing you'd be getting out of drinking unpasteurized milk is disease, you numbskull

>He doesn't know

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 218K)