Does this kill gains?

no im not in highschool btw

Attached: 1295012820185.jpg (310x163, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4363846/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I justed myself i to getting addicted to this thing, im down taking only 2 or 3 hits a day now though so probably just gonna drop it completely

the more dependency u have in life the worse it is

do you really want to be addicted to some bullshit your whole life

>voluntarily picking up a self-destructive habit despite all the evidence pointing to smoking/nicotine addiction and it's adverse impacts in current year

that's one smooth brain.

>2019
>any nicotine product whatsoever
>nicotine marketed to zoomers
Yikes and cringepilled

Nicotine is an estrogen inhibitor if I'm not mistaken and also raises dht. Its not good for blood flow though and it's addicting so if say it's not worth it

Nicotine is no more harmful than caffeine, its the delivery of it that is no good... JUUL however isn't real nicotine its nicotine SALTS.

>Nicotine is no more harmful than caffeine
lol

I have one but I don't understand how people get addicted to it
I might take a couple inhales a day but its not anything to die for

Biggest guy I know smokes cigs and vapes. I like nicotine but it's definitely not good for you. Just quit.

btw if quiting nicotine is hard for you you're a pussy

yes you fucking middleschooler

I'm in college though

He's right though. It's all about dose and removing adulterants.

You're probably on Jupiter getting stupider

not an argument

lol
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4363846/
you're absolutely retarded if you don't know how harmful nicotine is, and compare it to caffeine. holy shit lol, you fucking zoomers I swear

no

LOL
>using near-lethal doses on animals
>no evidence of direct increased risk of cancer, only associated with addition of smoking tobacco
>ingested rather than absorbed through mucal membranes in toxicity reports
>50-60mg dosages

Nice.

Most evidence points to it having a 99.8% reduced risk of causing cancer as opposed to smoking. Nothing in that study proves that nicotine itself is bad for you, much less worse than coffee. Nice try though brainlet.

Nicotine clears your mind, and with juul the poisons that give cigarettes a bad name are removed. You have to be crazy not to juul. Why do you think the (((nonprofits))) are trying to kill vaping and cigarettes.

Most of those non-profits are funded by the medical community who profit from you buying nicotine patches and gum :)

I dont give a fuck of its bad i rip on mine all day, feels good, especially after the gym

Attached: 1407638654059.gif (196x125, 710K)

?

Fuck this thing is hard to quit. Had a hard enough time quitting half a pack a day, then these things came out and I’ve been battling them for years. At least I don’t smoke cigs anymore but I quit before the juul came back to rape me

a guy i know got into juuling (college).
now he's addicted to nicotine and can't go more than a few hours without a vape break.
he used to think he was so cool, and he still talks about juuling, but I know that it's not fun for him anymore.

I tried vaping and holy shit it's bad. Didn't even get addicted and I was hitting that thing regularly trying to use it as a study aid.

Still enjoy a smoke every now and then when I'm stressed but I'm talking like 1 a month, and probably won't buy another pack once this one's finished.

Study aid?

Nicotine for better and more lasting concentration.

Oh and I should add that it didn't really work.

Bro when I get nicced I'm out of it for ~20 seconds and then its over. Are you using 10 mg or something

That's what I would think would happen, where did you read it would help?

are you thinking of caffeine?

It stops being fun really quick, It just turns in something you have to do

Just smoke a cig (read: marlboro) like a fucking man you soiboi

I developed pretty severe gum disease after vaping.
It's not good for you but it's not a gains gob

Get out of here boomer, vaping is the future

explain

Vape my boyjuice you knob slobber

Someone with yellow teeth and a house that smells like shit shouldn't talk like that

Juls are pretty based. I don’t own one, but I do like using the ones my friends have when we go out.

no overpriced & expensive
just buy a thc cart for $40 & last a month