Red pill me on rest days

Red pill me on rest days.

Attached: F0554B3E-FE68-43A6-AA16-CB96FF6A8D0C.jpg (396x560, 57K)

You need them

Why?

Your body needs time to use the protein you eat to build muscle. You can work more often but its not actually going to do anything more for you.

I hear about top athletes training 6 days a week and whatnot. What is that all about?

They're trying to get better at technique

What do you mean?

steroids. they literally make your body recover faster.

“Rest days” is code for “days to do cardio.”

He probably means muscle memory n' stuff

Thats a funny way to spell cardio day.

Sport-specific skills are the most important thing for a competitive athlete to work on.

im i hurting myself if i do
day1: dl,squat, biceps and back
day 2: tricep and chest
day 3: squat,dl, leg press
day 4: shoulders
repeat

with no rest days?

I use to train 5 days a week and almost never rest, I stopped getting gains and then got demotivated and started going to the gym less often, and when I started going less often I had more gains than ever before because of all the rest

I used ti train 5 days a week as well, now I'm down to 3 a week and I feel the gains have stopped. But my body is always tired for some reason. There's a dull pain everywhere.

Bump

What an odd split.

Take them when you need them

or don't, I probably should have today and I hit a new PR on squat

Even on "rest days" I'll go for a run/calisthenics/band stretches for bloodflow and recovery

if you have pain it might be another issue, chronic fatigue? is your diet alright? tried intermediate fasting to clean out your system?

poverty chest

> Roids to recover and build muscle faster than humanly possible
> Resources to hire top tier dietitians and whatnot
> Not burdened with a 9-5 and can focus purely on their craft
> Working on specific skills in their sport to build muscle memory, be it drills for basketball or combinations in boxing

Bump