Tfw lifting for my imaginary girlfriend

>tfw lifting for my imaginary girlfriend

Attached: WHYGODWHY.png (594x517, 530K)

me too but she has a penis

Onitis lifts are the best motivation

Not even my oneitis, literally a girl who lives in my fantasies.
Have I hit rock bottom?

I'm lifting for my future wife, or if that is impossible then i'm lifting so i can start a militia, not because i believe in anything i just want the feeling of power.

Attached: little tom.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

I lift for my weeb friend. I wish he'd notice I love him more than I let on, but he's not a degenerate bisexual like me.

Attached: 1563837647763.jpg (480x480, 59K)

Unironically based.
Only reason my life is not complete shit is because I cared about my waifu.
Now I try my best for my Tulpa.
We are all going to make it bro.

Attached: 1563800788140.jpg (720x460, 44K)

Lift for yourself, you'll be happier

Lifting for a product of your imagination is more or less lifting for yourself.

If you arent lifting for a 6' tall mommy vampire goddess gf youre never gonna make it

Attached: kytkfhjk.png (1068x605, 626K)

Based.

Attached: kiss shot.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

Not even a waifu, literally a figment of my imagination that doesn’t exist in the real world

I’m lifting because I hate myself and feel like this is the only thing I can improve givin my circumstances.

>Spend day with gf
>Exactly the kind of girl i've been looking for
>Think about how lucky I am
>Tells me she loves me
>mfw down a can of tuna and a protein shake and hit routine hard thinking of her.
I can't let her down

Attached: 5scoops.gif (315x293, 2.48M)

55 for 5 scoops, piana is with me this day!

Attached: lolingatyourweakness.png (788x916, 813K)

pft bro right now im in that phase where we just confirmed exclusivity after like 6/7 dates and I just wanna spend all my time cuddling her but shes def the one in the relationship thats less into it than I am....have to wait for her to ramp up and feel for me as hard as I do for her....its fucking tough even once you finally get intimate and she rests her head on your shoulders and chest etc

sometimes I wonder if shes talking to other guys on the side, it never fucking gets easier and the moment you part ways the dopamine crash hits so fucking hard

Attached: 1522431045361.jpg (629x505, 113K)

It's been good motivation for the past couple of months but my brain is starting to understand that she will never be mine so my motivation is waning. I need to find someone new to secretly obsess over. Or an actual gf but that's more effort than working out.

Yep. Time to start climbing up.

Attached: just bee.jpg (663x596, 54K)

>tfw lifting so i could beat the living shit out of Janny

Attached: 1563241652038.jpg (334x344, 39K)

Lift untill she gets real

Attached: DcC4BS_W0AEmN8_.jpg_large.jpg (420x420, 25K)

Can't get chucked if she's not real
Wrong. Breakup wanting to get back at your ex is the best motivator. In reality she won't give a shit but it's a good motivator nonetheless

based
user, someday you will meet your dream girl and you will be ready

Attached: 1562879614941.jpg (1200x1200, 139K)

Based

Attached: 1499886476723.webm (220x384, 2.64M)

My hatred keeps me lifting

Based.

Attached: 1563252056837.gif (497x373, 489K)

If youve gone on 6/7 dates with her and she hasnt fucked you yet MOVE ON. Time to grow up.

If youre hanging out with her and not fucking her, youre her girlfriend, not hee boyfriend/fuck buddy. And shes definitely fucking other guys. Its 2019

Dont ever tie yourself down to dating or hanging out with one chick, always be talking to and dating as many as you can. Always be looking for new prospects. You want your roster to be around 4/5

I think he has hooked up with her...but you gotta worry about being too clingy bro
>i wanna cuddle her all the time
Youre going to chase her away acting too attached and clingy. Slow your roll and play it cool

I simply lift so others can't talk shit about me

u a bitch

Just don't bench with an imaginary spotter

my tulpa is my gymbro

Attached: 1563226592053.jpg (400x200, 17K)

>In bed with late pregnant wife
>QT3.14 tomboy with chin level brown hair and a swarthy tan
>Small apartment, stable job
>Happiest feeling in the world knowing I'm going to have a child with my long life love
And thats when I got woken up by drill instructors yelling reveille.
Saw a girl who looked similair in the gym this morning though
>Smooth brown hair at neck level
>Swarthy tan
>Not skinny or too built
>Every other girl is doing some gym thot exercise, hogging equipment and wearing yoga pants doing it
>Qt3.14 tomboy chick just had a loose shirt and pair of shorts doing lat pull downs before moving to chin ups
They exist niggers
They fucking exist