Stop giving money to homeless people

Go visit Manila. Sponsor a street kid.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563848375660.jpg (1081x960, 131K)

Why should I care about foreign poverty? A country should take care of its own poor.

>Not fitness related
And why should I give money to any hobos, niggers, or lazy poorfags?

What in the world...
I'm gonna get banned for accidentally posting this on the wrong board.

The West was founded on Christianity. Jesus taught to go preach and teach the Gospel, to the Jew first (aka to false denomination Christians), and also the Greek(100% non Christians, like Jews, Muslims, Atheists, etc).

Spreading the gospel doesn’t mean neglecting the needy at home in favor of those abroad.

I don't care about christianity. What now?

Also: I know it's going to be hard for an American to get this, but the "west" was not "founded on christianity." The nordic/germanic/anglo/whatever race already existed just fine for many millennia before christians showed up. I'm glad you enjoy your kentucky baptist church but please spare me your kang stories

Christianity was a mistake.

Who careslol dont fucking bash americans. He probably meant America more specifically and this is more appropriate and supported. European countries have a deeper history therefore you can say it wasn’t founded on Christianity. You clearly have disdain for Americans though lmao: “I know it’s going to be hard for an American to get this”.

well yeah I kinda do disdain people who think everyone else is a quadroon eating fried chicken and obsessed with desert religions like they are

? Christianity, along with various ancient philosophies, is absolutely a fundamental part of western civilization.

This thread reeks of divide and conquer bullshit.

yeah all that human sacrifice and having a culture based around raiding/raping other raiders/rapers was really sustainable and 'just fine'. If you said celtic, then I might have agreed with you since they did have a somewhat structured society before the romans dismantled some of it and the lovely inbred english finished the job. No, it's pretty undeniable that Christianity civilized Europe and took them from being a bunch of roving gangs of malnourished rapists to working for a somewhat common cause. Nice bantz with the 'kang' talk but mentioning germanic/nordics though.

you do realize that all the stuff you believe about pre-christian europe was taught to you by christian historians, right? Right now you are basically telling me african history according to the KKK.

not really, the romans hated the giga-autist pagans too. pretty much everyone did. they were called barbarians for a reason. mostly because they lived in mud huts and sacrificed people.

Attached: 1551603289042.jpg (256x256, 53K)

Uh, you do realize that the romans were christian at the time they encountered norse people, right? Constantine converted in 312, then the timeline of norse christianization starts at like 900ad+. They were christian for 600 years when they started writing down what norse people did. Surely that did not bias them in any way

KIND OF HARD TO TELL PEOPLE ANYTHING ABOUT AFRICAN HISTORY WHEN THEY HAD NO WRITTEN LANGUAGE AND SPOKEN HISTORY CAN AND IS CHANGED TO BE CONVENIENT AT A MOMENTS NOTICE, NIGGER

Each community*
It's not a federal responsibility to bankroll neets and nigs

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (800x450, 48K)

>40% of Americans don't have a home internet connection
calling bullshit

This post doesn't belong in /fit

>The West was founded on Christianity
If by West you mean the USA then you're wrong. It was founded by mostly Christians but that's as far as you can go with it

If you have money to spare (cannot stress the TO SPARE part enough), invest it.
Keep enough money for your monthly expenses, lay off a bit for the rainy day when you break your leg crawling out of your burning house and find that your car has broken down, and invest the rest in a good fund or solid stocks.
Instead of throwing your money away on people you don't know, or paying the banks to keep your money there, you can let the money you've worked for begin working for you. Just stick XXX amount in there every month for XX years, check in on them every now and then, and realise that they're multiplying nicely and that you'll be able to retire earlier or have a good amount of capital on hand if you're out to buy a home for yourself.
The only thing you'll regret about it is not having started earlier.

Each state puts the poverty line wherever they want. At the end of the day, the US is still a first world country and even the worst off are better off than more than half the world.

Unless we talk accessible healthcare

>t. thinks europe is half the world
WebMD, Walgreens, and gauze from the gas station is unironically better health care than most people can hope for.

You're a dumb nigger if you think people are dying in the streets from lack of health care

Hospitals CANNOT turn people away even if they have no money or insurance. I know this for a fact because I do not have health insurance so when I get sick I just go to the hospital and tell them I'm homeless and I don't bring driver's license or documents. They give you the bare minimum of care required to get you better but that's better than 90% of the world anyway.

"Accessible" healthcare is why it costs a fortune now; government intervention and keeping minorities healthy + fat people has driven costs through the roof.

Learn economics and see if you're still whining about health care

>i intentionally leach off of the system
>you are the reason it's shit
Medical costs in the US are just an insurance scam, but you're still retarded.

Next thing you'll say is that higher education in the US isn't a scam as well