Is lifting in a group better than lifting alone?

Is lifting in a group better than lifting alone?

Attached: 1561977749787.png (921x559, 902K)

More people more distractions, I like to put in my earbuds put up my hood amd go to town. I can't concentrate on my workout with a bunch of faggots standing around

There's a group of 3-5 guys at my gym that lift together consistently and they are there for hours chit chatting and sitting around on the equipment surrounding whatever bench or rack or platform they are actually using while they wait for their turn
Seems very inefficient and I don't think you're supposed to rest as long as they do between sets

I go with a friend who has been going at it a lot longer than me and we manage to get through our sets pretty quickly. Plus it helps us pace ourselves. I couldn't imagine adding another person though, 2 people at most

From left to right:
>Fast hands J
Biggest up-and-coming hacker in Greece. His hair has its own VPN.
>Raj the sniffer
A street urchin who was raised by dogs, he can outwit any drug or bomb detection team
>Kyriakos Grizzly
200+ kg of muscle and bloat. He can Zercher squat the national debt.
>Aristophanes
He provides funding for the operation and has the number of every influential person in Greece. Never seems to age.
>Dorian the reaper
His leather jacket conceals the scars earned through countless battles. Inheritor of an ancient martial art that allows him to directly attack his opponent’s hairline.
>Lonesome Lysander
This faceless entity drifts from place to place, effortlessly blending in but never feeling truly at home. He has hope that this crew will be different.

I would say it depends entirely on who you are lifting with. If you motivate each other, challenge each other, and you waste no time, then it is beneficial. But if you are wasting time talking or waiting for equipment you are losing gains, just hang out somewhere else

From left to right:
>luck
>faith
>strength
>intelligence
>faith
>manlet

aquire enough mass to become the group

Attached: group status -- full.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

HAHaHaha BAsSed made me choke on water

lmao

Quality post

A lot of talking and not everyone finishes at the same time.

Someone screencap this

>tfw you dress like Aristophanes

nah, home gym master race

It's same for me.

t. often lift alone in home gym, sometimes with a friend, nothing changes strength wise

> You've done a good job to come this far alone user, but I'm afraid your journey ends here, prepare yourself

this
plus you will always be held back by the weakest link in the group

It is if you have enough barbells for everyone. Nothing like a friendly competition to boost your gains.

Grizzly is also a professional power walker.

Holy fuck based

kek