Head to gym at 10, surely its empty

>head to gym at 10, surely its empty
>its fucking packed
>turn around and leave
Social anxiety is the one gains goblin that I cannot defeat

Attached: 1507156808589.jpg (208x250, 8K)

just go do it user, I'll say what I just said in another similar post, if I can get past that you can get past social anxiety (I have that too)

my second week I went in and the first thing in my program for that day was inverted rows which I only knew of doing in the squat/power racks, later I learned what a smith machine was

Anyway this big black dude was hogging both racks and a bench to do some circuit thing, I asked if he was using them both and then I sat down a ways away to wait until it freed up. After a few minutes he came over and was like GO USE IT THEN, YOU CAN"T FIND ANYTHING ELSE IN HERE TO DO? Thats why you look like that.

He was easily north of 200lbs and I was 120, I did my stuff but I felt like quitting after that day, I didn't, and I've been going for over a year now

Don't let any bullshit prevent you from bettering yourself

iktf packed gyms are the worst

just try to go at better hours if you can... for me anything before 4:00 and after 8:00 is usually chill

get a home gym

I know I'm blogposting, but I'm not sure how to feel about you social anxiety people. I feel a strong sense of social disgust, I try to go at really odd hours too, but not because people make me anxious or because I'm paranoid they'll think I'm weird, but because I actively dislike most of them and the things that they like, think, say, and do. I don't really have a point to make other than me being an edgelord, but it's surreal knowing that others are as avoidant as me, albeit for different reasons.

i come either too early or near closing time

fuck people im not gonna wait for a fucking bench

Just go in and do it one step at a time, You know what you're doing. Make small goals and aim toward them, such as 4 sets of curls, and then move on to your next goal.

I would never go that gym again if that happened. I would probably have to change towns too

Attached: 1488404727233.jpg (337x372, 17K)

I doubted myself for many hours after, but I went back in the next night, I saw that guy many additional times, interestingly I haven't seen him in months so maybe he couldn't afford it anymore

>get off work early
>get to gym at 3:30, expect a quick an easy workout
>packed
Who the fuck are these people?

The only solution is to kill everyome in your gym and be the first mass shooter of a gym in history

Listen you stupid fucking autistic faggot! Put your headphones in ignore everyone else! AND FUCK SHIT UP!

Attached: 8120466.png (629x432, 612K)

I'm going to start going at 4 before work because after work I can only do normal hours and I'm only comfortable doing cardio when there's a lot of people.

Before you get caught up in your anxiety, realize that there is an army of autistic lurkers that are rooting for you, OP. Leaving to head to the gym now, my lifts are for your glory. Keep pushing, I believe in you.

other people who got off work early

Kek you sound like a unlikable retard

You need to be 18 to post here kiddo

Well, you're right, I'm extremely unlikable

thank god i freelance and have no 9-5 job so i can go at like 3pm at the gym and literally no ones there

cant imagine working out at a packed gym.. like how does that work dont it mess with the timing of your workouts and rests

Home gym m8.

Attached: 1560650820494.jpg (430x422, 56K)

>go after 11pm
>mostly isolated manlets, soibois and boomers
Thank god it's not busier or I wouldn't even be able to deal. I get anxious when there's more than about 4 people there.

Im the same way and not a teenager, maybe a bit of an edgelord. People suck user I dont blame you

I feel your pain bro. I fucking hate it. Sometimes its not so bad but its always there. Especiay at work. Wtf is wrong with my brain.