Had sex

>had sex

So do i just leave this website forever now or something?

Attached: 1276F355-3764-4CC1-939A-A39010533226.jpg (720x809, 47K)

The realization that you have when you first have sex is that it changes almost nothing.

Incel cope

Yes OP. Your letter to Hogwartz should be arriving soon

fpbp

what is incel? insignificant cellulite?

It makes everything feel emptier, if one of your goals was having sex.
You realize that the whole thing was overhyped, and really underwhelming.

The ego increase that I got from someone actually wanting to have sex with me was much better than the actual sex, desu senpai

If you can.

That's what I thought too. Then you look back and think, I must be missing something. The entirety of society is telling me this is the best shit ever.
Nope.
The desire to reproduce is what really matters to a biological organism. The act of reproduction itself doesn't have to be satisfying, all that is needed for it to work is the powerful feeling of sexual desire.

I mean it was a pretty big psychological confidence boost for me. Not having to wonder and guess at what the inside of a vagina is like was honestly a nice relief for my anxious mind.

>The desire to reproduce is what really matters to a biological organism
True. That said, a blowjob, especially one given by a very experienced girl, is one of the best feelings ever.
Of course, if I ever get a wife, sexual prowess is irrelevant.

Yep, pretty much. Huge confidence boost for maybe a week then you’re like well what now. I guess more Tinder thots.

Great going OP way to be a faggot

haha I know right. I mean, I've had sex hundreds of times, but what's it feel like again? user, pls

Speaking of BJs, if you ever have the chance to get pop rock BJ it's the best thing ever! Just sayin

FPBP sex is cool but have you ever had sex with someone that appreciates you for yourself, encourages you, communicates with you and let's you come inside? God damn the satisfaction is fucking deep and primal.

Attached: 1561697886045.jpg (687x1024, 73K)

Fuck bros, I'm gonna have sex for the first time with someone who I do not love but I think will be much better at the bed than my ex gf. What should I expect?

Is English your second language? Are you a virgin or are you nervous about plowing the second woman in your life that your gonna bang

b a g s o f s a n d

>it changes almost nothing.
you will never be pure again

>have sex for the first time
>I think she will be much better than my ex gf
Wut

Sorry for broken english. So I've only been with my gf of 4 years before whom I loved but was a dead fish in bed (didnt care too much because I'm dominant anyways). Now I'm gonna be with this petite qt who I expect will be much more into it and active but I hardly have a connection with.

Any similiar experiences?
I'm not sure if I'll be able to not blurt out "I love you" near climax as I pretty much always did before.

Worth it because if you don't know it's a distraction constantly worrying about being a virgin. Came inside this chick several times, probably will hit it a few more times, but now I know that it's just going to get in the way of my training and I can ascend past thots without being an incel bitch.

Attached: 1561050280642.jpg (720x630, 71K)

Invisible celebrity.

fpbp

I was just another Jow Forums virgin for a long time but lost it recently.

It's one less thing to fret about in the corner of my mind, but beyond that? Nothing has changed.

Attached: 1524942716492.png (1318x1678, 531K)