I want to keep it short and sweet. I need help with this training plan/diet plan I made for myself...

I want to keep it short and sweet. I need help with this training plan/diet plan I made for myself. I have 2 months until a special event. I'm a female, 5'8", 140 lbs, and I'm skinny fat. I have an inverted triangle shaped body so all my fat goes to my mid section and upper body in general while my legs stay slim. It looks unporportional in my opinion and I want to balance it out or make it the opposite. So I want to basically body recomp. My plan is to carb cycle. 3 high carb, high cal leg days, 3 low carb, low cal days to promote fat loss, and 1 moderate carb, moderate cal day. HIIT cardio 2-3 times a week, while lightly training upper body 1-2 times a week. (the left is my current body, the right is my goal) also when i say cycle my carbs, I mainly mean my complex carbs.So carbing up + cal surplus on leg days and low carb cal deficit on non training/light training days. thoughts on my plan to simultaneously lose fat + build muscle?

Attached: chrome_2019-07-22_22-54-47.png (610x418, 585K)

Thin waist makes me rock hard

exactly. thats what i want but i dont want to make my legs even skinnier and i want to build muscle on my hips, butt and some on my legs without looking bulky /:

Attached: 4B4B4A0A-4CD2-4FA5-B421-1017E2A489B6.jpg (612x678, 64K)

heres another pic of my goal. enjoy

Attached: chrome_2019-07-22_23-01-04.png (646x763, 961K)

do SS

what is ss?

Super saiyan

Just get butt implants

starting strength, check out the sticky m’lady

I can't wait to impregnate the right and for her hips and tits to get bigger.

also her tummy

LMAOOOOO

Question is does she even really look like this?

STARTING STRENGTH.
Is a book, is a program. There's a lot of information about in the net. Also try the sticky.

LEL

its funny you say that because im 95% sure she photoshops her pictures, but I know females can look like this with the correct training and diet, just dont know if thats how she (specifically) did it that way

Post body

Nice potential right there you have, OP.
Your plan is ok but too elaborated. You need to go for a strength plan, hitting the weights, doing the usual cardio and eating in a surplus fashion.
Never stop doing cardio. NEVA'.

1. your posing doesn't match the other girls at all
2. your posture is shit
3. do squats/hip thrusts/leg raises if you want more lean mass on your lower body (like the right-side photo).
4. carb cycling is a retarded meme and is just going to make you gain weight if you eat above your TDEE
5. instead, up protein intake and maintain calorie deficit

With super strict diet and months of training, you don’t have a lot of body fat so it might take you a long time to burn the last little bit.. also look how she’s kinda leaning back to stretch out her stomach.. you should look into fasting.. I haven’t done it but it works..

i would love to try fasting but my work schedule and life schedule is so hectic that I'm not sure if I can maintain it. But I might give it a shot. Thank you!

but thats the reason you have your low cal, low carb days to promote fat loss. the high carb, high cal days are to feed your muscle and promote muscle gain. wouldnt constant calorie deficit just make me lose mass overall and make me even smaller on my lower body??

wouldn't constant surplus make me gain weight on my mid section which is what i dont want? i dont want to really approach this in a cutting/bulking fashion, i have 2 months to try and achieve as much results as possible.

What’s happening in 2 months? Why didn’t you plan earlier

>tfw same body as the one on the left
Oh God please I want to make it to the right so bad bros

twitch con lmao. i started but then i thought i wasnt going to make it so i started slackin. i decided im going a few days ago and now its 2 months away

What’s your fitness level, if your new you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time.. if I were you I could squat as much as I could, hip thrusts, leg press ham string curls.. should be able to make some gains in 60 days.. how much depends on how much you eat tho.. maybe hike also for secondary ass gains

i wont be doing any fitness outside of the gym, but yes I am very new to fitness. should i be eating at a deficit, surplus or carb cycle?

Like user said before I wouldn’t worry too much about carb cycling.. as long as your at a deficit you will lose fat and since your new to lifting you will make newbie gains regardless.. get some whey protein lift and do cardio 6 days a week and you will be looking like a snack in 2 months. Cut alcohol for the time being as well.. the midsection is the most stubborn area tho you might wanna throw some ab work in to help tone that area...

look user, the safest way to gain lean muscle mass, without gaining fat in your midsection, is to run a constant calorie deficit.
you will gain muscle assuming adequate protein intake and exercise regardless of your deficit. this is slower than bulking and cutting in terms of visible results, but it's far more consistent in the long-term, and two months is plenty of time for that to occur.
again, with the right macro intake, you will lose fat before you lose any muscle.
of course, you're free to cycle carbs, but in my own experience that just will lead to difficult to control cravings for carbs. best to restrict them to one day a week at worst, or restrict carbs for the duration at best.

whatever you end up doing, just be consistent, and you should see results in two months; unless, your plan is just straight up retarded.

OMAD. You can lose 4 pounds a week easy. The hunger pains go away after a few days.

Lmao less words nerd

>I have 2 months until a special event
you're gonna whore yourself out at a festival, aren't you?

>Oh God please I want to make it to the right so bad bros
You live in LONDON sis?

>you're gonna whore yourself out at a festival, aren't you?
That or meet a LDR BF.

no lul i just want to be confident. this is going to be a long term thing too, its the start of my fitness journey but I'd be lying if I said i didnt want to see results in 2 months

LIFTING IS A WASTE OF TIME FOR WOMEN

MEN DON'T LIKE MUSCULAR OR RAIL THIN WOMEN

WOMEN DON'T LIKE MUSCULAR OR RAIL THIN WOMEN

THE ONLY REASON TO EXERCISE IS IF YOU'RE A FATTY AND EVEN THEN IT SHOULD ONLY BE CARDIO

Why is this so fucking hard to understand?

read the sticky you dumb whore

its really up to the man and also whos body it is. i personally want a slim waist with larger lower body. lifting is necessary since it isnt in my genes

>twitchcon
I hope you're going there to mog twitchthots and not to pick up lonely beta orbiters

could i just do HIIT cardio say 3 times a week and heavy lifting for lower body 3 times a week? also i plan on training abs at least like 4 times a week. is it worth it to train upper body if i want to be slimmed and toned on my upper body?

what if i stuck to a caloric deficit constantly but upped my carb intake on leg days?? arent carbs good for muscle building? not necessarily go crazy with the carbs but i could keep lower-moderate carbs on regualr days and leg days i could throw in some brown rice with my dinner and get oats for breakfast. youre right, carb cycling has been a pain to figure out and i havent even began to cycle and from what ive researched, carb cycling seems to be more for people who have hit a plateau or are trying to train for bikini competiting season, but im just wanted the fastest results i can get. i was probably going to stop carb cycling after my trip but i dont think ill even start cycling, its a headache

Shut the fuck up retard, I want a muscle gf

God I hate women. Just eat less and do cardio. Throw in some of your meme hip thrusts and other stupid shit every girl at the gym does. Fucking carb loading. Eat less you dumb bitch

Listen, little baby.
You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.
Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking about you hurting

Attached: imaniceguyiswear.jpg (474x487, 31K)

literally the sweetest thing I've ever seen on Jow Forums. i hope you arent trolling cause thats SO sweet thank u user. dont worry, ive been surfing Jow Forums for a few years now so i've been called many things, and at this point they dont affect me, its only the internet :)

Lmao they have to make it so fucking complicated don’t they. My sister does stupid meme shit all the time and every time I just tell her to eat less calories and it never sticks

np user :) people are coarse sometimes but it's nice to be reminded that we all matter

I almost took this fucking b8 kek

Which one of you guys is OP?

me

yes train upper body, it'll keep you in proportion. If you're training lowerbody and doing hiit multiple times a week you'll want to do them on seperate days to give your body a chance to recover. You'll also want to increase your protein intake to help recovery

gain weight

Attached: 1488923029200.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

no me

I'm drunk and retarded and misread the post I meant were me and not OP

You need to grow your leg muscles and cover the muscles with just the right amount of fat.
There's no getting around that.

My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.