Honestly

Honestly

How ripped would this get you?
I know its not so effective for bulking or getting big, but surely its a decent starter workout?

Attached: Saitama.jpg (700x939, 71K)

A decent starter workout is unironically starting strength or any of its derivatives with using just the bar
>b-but I don't have access to a gym
Then get access.

if you've literally never worked out in your life, then work yourself up to this workout. Otherwise just do weights dude.

Not at all its a complete meme and waste of time. Look at how pathetic the transformations are of the weebs who have tried it. They should have just done SS and so should you

It's a shit workout because there's no progression. It will take you from skinnyfat to otter mode if your diet is decent, but you won't build any muscle past that. 100 body weight squats is a total joke even for a skelly high schooler.

Jumping into this as a straight beginner will probably kill you without some compromises. Honestly it’s not a terrible program if you wanna be, like, Bruce Lee ripped, but if you wanna be peak Arnie ripped then just push a fucking barbell.

It's not a very challenging workout, running 10km would probably be the hardest part.

I'm a lardass and I can do 100 squats and a 100 sit-ups no problem. 100 push-ups would be hard, but if I broke them up into groups of like 20 I could still get it done. Running 10km every day has got to be bad for your knees, too.

You're only hitting pecs and triceps for upper body, nothing else.
Sit-ups will wreck your lower back.
Bodyweight squats are pointless, particularly if you're running as well.
The running is ok as long as you're not a fattie, if you are you'll wreck your knees.

Maybe like a boxer's body, but with less lat and shoulder definition. Do 4x25 of each exercise with 30 seconds of rest between each set.

There are some vids with people who have made decent progress, but don’t expect the exact physique of Saitama. The 10 km run isn’t starter friendly, so it seems like something to build up to. It’s also a meme considering the anime calls it “normal level”

Yeah it's a good rest day routine

If you're not overweight you don't need the running. Lose the sit-ups because they don't do shit. Throw in a pulling exercise and it's a decent starter workout

>Falling for gimmicky bullshit
You're never gonna make it.

It's not even that hard except for the 10k a day

this is a stupid and bad workout. look up athlean x if you want a good bodyweight only exercise plan

unbalanced and not effective. Do this if you wanna be a normie that spins his wheels for a year and just wants his guilt to shut up because you "worked out regularly"

Op, i can guarantee you, not a single of those guys can complete the workout, don't let them tell you otherwise, now if you could do it everyday which i wouldn't recommend you would be an absolute beast, do add 100 pull up and you've got yourself a nice 30 days challenge

>absolute beast
>from 100 pushups and 100 squats
The very best this can achieve is a bigger chest/more pronounced front delts and bigger quads/arse. They wouldn't even be 'big', just bigger than what they are when you started.

Pretty sure im replying to bait but still.

the thing weebs don't realize is that Saitama threw in weightlifting excercises too, and also fought god damn monsters everyday ussually killing them with rocks and other improvised shit.

This is just accessory work for him, the only accurate way to do this is if you do all this and fought actual people every day to, usually to the death, and lifted weights. To do that you'd need roids for recovery and muscle building and you'd probably need a doctor to not die.

I seriously advice against running 10miles a day unless you really want to get into marathon running, it will fuck up your knees permanently (especially if you aren't fit).

10km is about 6.2 miles

10kms, not miles*

Well i must admit without the good diet, the necessary rest and so on it's still league from being the best program to get huge
But i for real tried this meme routine and was blown off by the difficulty i had doing every rep in a single set with correct form
I remember seeing a study stating that you can stimulate a lot of muscle fibers with very low weight if you exhaust them at full with very high volume, i must admit sometime i regret not doing more of this stuff because of the blast you get in your limbs the first 20 or so days

fucking faggots saying '' its not a very challenging workout , its an easy peasy''

the same fucking absolute mongrels do not seem to get that you are supposed to do this shit without fucking rest days :)))))

without rest days
without rest days
three years
without rest days

not a single push up missed
not a single squat missed
not a single crunch missed
10 km a day, running

nigger show me you do this for 3 years with no rest days.
i think you might really become OPM if you did this 3 years with no rest days .

but not a single one of you will, you will take rest days, even if you claim its easy, you are not strong enough fucking copelets