Go on date w qt gym bunny I met on okcupid

>go on date w qt gym bunny I met on okcupid
>8/10, fit and thicc as hell
>we decide to lift together on 2nd date
>move to bench, I decide1q1qq I will pyramid up to near 1rm
>she enthusiastically agrees, but jumps in between my warm up sets, going toe to toe w my reps
>40kg x 8, no problem
>50kg x 8, no problem
>1pl8 x 8 no problem
>palms getting sweaty now, I say 'you're really strong, how long have you been doing this?'
>'only a couple years user, I used to be overweight'
>continue pyramid, secretly hoping she is nearing her limit
>70kg x 8, no problem
>80kg x 8, no problem
>palms so sweaty now, can feel spaghetti in my pants
>bench 90kg x 8, used almost all most of my strength up now, puffing hard
>she does it slowly but surely
>'boy that was tough user, shall we go up to 100kg?'
>want to say no and make any excuse
>she is looking at me wide eyed and expectantly
>'sure why not'
>internally fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>she spots me, weight goes down to my chest
>try and use extra test boost from trying to impress female to get at least one rep
>struggle and fail, she lifts the bar off my chest and racks it
>'huh, I thought you were stronger than that user :/'
>she proceeds to bench 2pl8 x 3
>act really supportive and encouraging even though I'm craving cyanide
>finish work out together, get something to eat then we both go home
>text her that night saying I had a nice time and I'd like to see her again
>message sent 6 days ago
>no reply

Attached: 1563173578708.jpg (675x1224, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqR99zSv7RY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All gym roasties are like that. Don't suffer over a girl with mental issues

nice fucking larp faggot.

Fpwp
Op is a twunk

A woman actually benching 100kg without the huge arch cope?
I bet she has a dick.

Clear bait but if not you dodged a tranny

>being spotted by a woman
>ever
I've seen this femdom posting shit all day on Jow Forums, this is 100% a shit LARP.

>Strong women still want stronger men

god why women are so narrow? Why it's so hard to find women who PREFER to lift and fuck me hard?

girls are smaller and have less distance to cover when lifting weights

IKR! Where is muh equality when you need it!

any more photos of this chick??

>/fitcels/ will believe this

Attached: 1561352119941.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>act really supportive and encouraging even though I'm craving cyanide
I've been depressed all day because a girl I met at a party didn't text me today when I texted her.
Thank you user it really helped.

Women are truly strange, I'll never fully understand them. Why do they value personality so much?

I'm a very average looking guy, but I pride myself on being honorable and strong. My willpower is my greatest asset, and I have scores of women way out of my league paying attention to me simply because I can stare at them with the intensity that I'd stare at an armed opponent with. I mean, I get that they want a strong provider, but they should be looking for better looking genes than mine.

>this post

Attached: 1554351455196.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

They just want a man that can manhandle them in bed, they mistake confidence with sexual role (like many things, women mind work in irrational associations), basically what complain about.

I had a similar situation like that with a qt art girl after a second date. Fucking tore me up not getting a reply, but I know its because I took it too far too early.

>and I have scores of women way out of my league paying attention to me simply because I can stare at them with the intensity that I'd stare at an armed opponent with

Attached: 1563713572279.gif (250x250, 622K)

>girl benching 100kg
seriously doubt

most girls I've worked out with couldn't even bench the 20kg bar for a single rep

most girls you've worked out with weren't varbies, the girl op went on a date with was obviously roiding

Man based on OPs pick I'd be perfectly fine with her raping me

>100kg
SHE A TRANNY

>can't bench 2pl8
remove yourself from gene pool pls

Holy shit I climaxed reading it

Too shame 95-99% she's submissive cunt. kek what a meme gender.

roids aren't magical strength pills

i doubt too many women would be able to bench 100kg for rep even with roids

somebody pull up the strength charts for women on the bench, seriously, benching 120kg for them for a rep is already in the elite category

OP I'm in shape and even I would never go on a gym date. I'd be worried looking like a total schmuck when she wants to use the treadmill and I cant keep up. But I guess you got cucked the other way around lol. Just try to convince yourself she's on anavar and you'll feel a lot better

>roids aren't magical strength pills

Attached: Barbell Brainlet.jpg (720x573, 18K)

>acknowledges that 2pl8 bench is HUGE for a woman
>thinks that same woman is natty

Attached: Retard Chamber.jpg (1436x1796, 1.02M)

Can't tell if made up or not, but if that's actually happened it's rough.
BTW the girl was either a tranny or juicing (or both).

>kg

I always lose interest in green text if they’re not from the US

a girl doing a cycle of steroids and benching 100kg for three reps is the equivalent of a dude doing a cycle of steroids and benching 180kg for three reps

roids help a lot but they are not literal magic you absolute chucklefuck

I'm saying that 100kg for reps for a woman even with steroids is too much you doofus

>implying the thought of picking up that muscly cutie into a full nelson and fucking her full of cum doesn't make me equally hard

Attached: 1563139545660.jpg (313x584, 30K)

>A cycle
yeah bro, I'm sure she just did one and then stopped, cuz that's how roids work
no it's not

This.
A chick isn’t going to do a quick cycle of var or primo and suddenly start throwing 2plate around.
If this grill could bench 2plates she can probably squat 4 which probably would have BTFO of OP even harder

the ipf bench record for the LIGHTEST womens weight class (97lbs) is 287lbs, 225x3 is not unreasonable for an average sized varbie

Nice femdom cuck fantasy OP

Nice ass but that back is gross.

The back is better than the ass.

To everyone saying she was on roids, that makes me feel a bit better, thanks
She was noticeably quite muscular in comparison to most girls and was about 5'8. I have no idea how to estimate body weight for women though but she was definitely heavy set but not like chubby or anything you'd consider pudge

Attached: 1563497190557.png (559x559, 321K)

based user on fit that isn't a complete fucking retard

>roids aren't magical strength pills
They literally are

13 years of lifting and I have never seen a woman rep 100kg bench, ever. OP missed the signs, if a woman sent me photos of a back that big I would know she was on steriods and probably had a big bench. Big back = big bench. It is best for OP everything transpired the way it did. Varbies are a meme for closet faggots who ALSO have MENTAL ILLNESS.
>rep failed, bullet dodged.

How pathetic, user.

Attached: Uue54.png (1364x1712, 1.66M)

You should have got on your knees and sucked her clitdick user

I also guarantee you this varbie bench couldn't bench that much unless she went full gorilla mode. I've seen said pic before so I know it's just some random steroided thot.

But yes, varbies are gay. It still takes them until they are in their 30s though.

>he's submissive in a gender where 95-99% are dominant
>"kek men are such a meme gender"
This is how you sound you absolute brainlet.

>He's thinking 99% of the men are doms

kek, it's closer to 50%. Also women are literally disgusted by the thought of being physically stronger than the guy, many guys even tho it's not their preference will entertain this thought, for a lot it's a fantasy or something they want to try.

Caitlin Hill

its a pasta

>dating a woman on roids
Serves you right whatever the outcome, faggot.

Here's the blackpill, mate. She wasn't turned away by you being weak, it was because of your reaction. What you should've done was admit that 2pl8s is a bit too much for you at the moment and never even attempted it. And then showered her with praise about her being strong as fuck.
Then proceeded to breed her at the first opportunity and have demigod kids.

>Imagine thinking this

It's a turn off for most girls if you can't rape them without any effort.

Yes, but mental weakness is a much, much, fucking much worse turn off. Especially since she's been working out for two years, she's well aware of how strength progresses. But it sounds like OP freaked out and that's what did him in.

I dunno, I think if you found a girl that lifted this hard she might be the kind that always wants to beat her partner at everything anyway. Even to sabotage them.

even if this is a larp, it is quite realistic. no female wants a man that is worse than her in any aspect, especially bench press if shes a gym thot

Bro why do you keep posting this cringe shit

Attached: 1563805307453.jpg (537x534, 75K)

>ipf
>gigantic arch and bench shirt
>juiced

if you have ever been around actual women they are incredibly weak in the upper body. even the biggest chick at my gym whos like 5'11, big framed and can squat 3plate for reps can only manage 1 plate on the bench

Am not reading your blog post,piss off

Nice larp, i give you 3/10 for the effort, but next time you might want to work some more on details. First of all - any woman pressing more than her BW is on gear. Secondly - this isn't possible to fail single rep @2pl8 if you can already hit 90kg for 8 reps (e.g. my bench 1rm is 107,5kg and my best set ever was 95kg x 4 reps).

Look at the filename you newfag

>girl is clearly into me
>write her
>she doesn't reply for a day
>already convinced I did something wrong and she hates me now
>sends me a message asking me out on the next day
>despite this, it will just be the same the next time she doesn't reply within 24 hours
I want to thank all those people who ensured throughout my whole youth that my sense of self-worth does not exist.
At least I'm capable of not letting any of it show by now.

I hate this shit.
>get ditched because you take it too slowly
>next time try to be a bit more forceful
>get ditched because you took it too far
Luckily the one I'm currently dating is super communicative because she's a bit insecure and always wants to make sure she didn't misunderstand anything. Helps smoothing out my mistakes because I hear about them immediately.

Actually a sane woman. Natural instinct of women is to have taller stronger mate that will protect them.

Everything mental isn't exclusively natural

If that was a true story she would’ve gone home and raped you because how horny she was from the fact she was stronger than you

lol that's not how 90% of the women work

>Autistic user finds equally autistic gf
Unironically happy for you tho.

Tldr weak faggot cant bench 2pl8

WHOMST

Attached: 1546726719280.jpg (480x480, 26K)

this is a larp but women would act like this.

sauce : some girls I know openly admits that being strong reduce her dating pool since they cannot date anyone weaker than them.

Or shorter. Or poorer. Or stupider. So my dating pool is virtually non-existent.

Look you absolute retard, join the rest of the modern world instead of staying in your dark ages system of retard units that make you crash millions worth of orbiters into the surface of mars because your retarded contractor insisted on using imperial units. The definition of your shitty pound even relies on the kg, stop being horrible.

Attached: tucktard.jpg (610x456, 169K)

This is only valid for girls partaking in a physical activity or sport, if they date someone doing it too they must be higher than them on the ladder.

It works for other characteristics too for some extend but as long as you have something to show for superiority you'll be ok. (and that can simply be how you behave with them)

Thanks, I really do like her a lot and I hope I don't somehow still fuck it up despite her basically providing training wheels.
Women always over-analyze every single word I say and then read some stuff into it I never said, but at least she asks about it within a day so nothing can fester.

men may value look over anything else in a woman but women are the most brutal with their requirements, this makes them even bigger lookists. Doesn't help that the ideal man (which many won't compromise on it) for basically 99% of the women is the same and he's like top 0.0001%.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqR99zSv7RY
Compare russian arch to Jen Thompson's form. Shit is retarded.

Attached: jen_wr.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>tfw no pale, natty blonde, fit gf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA