Wisdom teeth extracted 9 hours ago

>wisdom teeth extracted 9 hours ago
>still bleeding
>gone through a dozen gauze pads

Attached: 1563218619689.jpg (600x338, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

red@@@dit.com/r/AskDocs/comments/cgmkm8/i_cant_get_the_holes_where_my_wisdom_teeth_were/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Help

I got 9 fillings today. We'll make it

>he had to remove his wisdom teeth

Attached: 1517409311953.png (200x200, 50K)

Stop being a bitch

2 bottom ones. No problem. Removing the top ones is what fucks up your maxilia

Wisdom teeth story time

>get them pulled at age 19
>get home stoned on anesthesia
>wears off, i have a month supply of Vicodin
>the next night go to my best friend’s house for a beer
>forgot he usually has a poker game going that night, i suck at poker
>try to stay away but eventually get roped into playing, very quickly go down $100 and I didn’t bring any cash
>playing one more hand before i go to the ATM and admit my defeat
>i pull three Kings on 7 card stud
>the only guy who stays in the hand with me likes drugs
>decide to bet my bottle of Vicodin to break even since there’s no way i’ll lose
>he calls
>show my three Kings
>he has three Aces
>
>
>he knows my situation and is a friend of a friend, but he doesn’t just say that’s ok and he actually takes my Vicodin
>have to drive to theATM snd take out another $100 to pay everyone else
>have to spend the entire healing process just taking regular advil
>mom keeps asking where my Vicodin ended up

Dont gamble

You just sound like a complete retard.

Damn, I was lucky to have no issues with any of my wisdom teeth

Same here, hell i had more issues with a rotted out molar and my wisdom tooth has just grown in to replace it

Feels good

My top wisdom teeth are growing in now though so we'll see if the luck lasts

>getting teeth removed from low tier dentists
my dentist got a surgeon to remove one of my wisdom teeth, it was painless and I felt nothing afterwards.

On your wisdom teeth too?

Been through a pretty rough time, almost 15 years of alcohol abuse, poor dental hygiene and anxiety that prevented me from seeing a dentist. I'm not scared of the dentist or the procedure (although here you don't get put under, you just get local anesthesia), it's social anxiety and the shame of having completely fucked up rotten teeth that prevent me from making an appointment. Just how am I supposed to overcome this and finally get help? Even if I can trust my dentist, I don't want his female assistants to see the state of my teeth or judge me.

Let it bleed, it's fine. You don't want to get a dry socket.
You can gently rinse with mouthwash, but don't swirl it around, just let it flow in and out.

What a fucking retard you are, deserved

I was in your situation. You just have to do it. They aren't going to laugh at you or anything.

>having to get your wisdom teeth removed

you're all a bunch of subhumans

Attached: 1442271279368.png (523x392, 418K)

>needing anesthesia for a wisdom tooth removal
>needing painkillers for wisdom teeth
>needing opioids
Americans really are jewed to hell. Poor bastards. Jesus. All I had was local anesthesia.

Unironically this.

It's not very rational, but I'm scared I might know the dental assistants. I wouldn't be able to go through with it in that case. It's not a big town I live in and I can think of like 5 girls I know that work as dental nurses (just don't know where they actually work), so it's not crazy to think I might know them and they know people who know me. You can't tell me they won't bring it up in conversation with mutual friends or acquaintances.

ok guys real shit I got all of my wisdom teeth removed and im super paranoid that it changed my chad face. it was literally a 9/10, square jaw, definition in all the right places, now the skin is saggy around my mouth and I feel like I get double chin easier. its hard to say if ive just gained more fat since and thasts why im aggressively cutting, but ive been eating good and lifting the whole time before and after. this shit is making me nearly freak out and im pissed that I got pressured into doing it by my boomer fucking parents.

It can change the face a lot. I doubt there is much you can do about it though.

Swish some salt water. It'll stop the bleeding real quick. I used to do it as a kid when my teeth would fall out.

Why not get false ones where your wisdom teeth used to be? You gain the structure benefits with zero risk of infections or anything down the line.

What the fuck you just casually gamble away 100$ i fucking hate americans fuck you

Sup J? How high were you after?

I have to get my bottom wisdom teeth removed for surgery, the surgeon says the top ones aren't bothering him but would recommend removing them. I'm don't really want more than 2 removed. Should I get the to 2 out?

ok so I only needed to get the bottom 2 removed, but I got all 4 removed because the doctor said it'd be ok and that the top 2 would poke at my gums. now, as the months pass I feel like my bite is off and my teeth don't feel like they're in the right place ( I got it done in February)
that was my experience, I may go to the dentist soon to see if I'm fucked

Did they pull the "No point in having them there since they bite nothing" card? Then there's no reason to take them out aswell.
I hope nothing is wrong user

Very fitness related, thanks for sharing.

red@@@dit.com/r/AskDocs/comments/cgmkm8/i_cant_get_the_holes_where_my_wisdom_teeth_were/

IS THIS YOU user? CONFESS

>Fitness and health

Poorfag detected

$100 is nothing to me

It took me a whole week to recover

mine told me it'll grow and poke the gums lol

Bullshit

It really depends how bad they are if you need them pulled or not.

OP just keep applying that guaze if it bleeds for more than 6 hours call the doctor.