Do you ever lay in your bed and wonder what you could have done to change things...

Do you ever lay in your bed and wonder what you could have done to change things? What mistakes you made that you wish you could take back? If you could go back, what's one thing you'd change?

Attached: 1563852263189m.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

I would have never deadlifted. Robert was right...

I would have killed Jason Blaha while I still had the chance.

I stopped thinking about what I should have done.
Now I just think about what I can do.

I should have never come here. Once you do, you're here forever.

I think I would have asked out this girl that I knew had a crush on me in 8th grade but I was a pussy and didn't ask her out.
I'm lucky enough that I haven't had many major fuck-ups, I haven't had much luck with girls and redoing that incident might have given me the confidence I only recently found

right on

Treat her better. Not disrespect her in the beginning because I knew it was out of pity so I tried to push her away. She kept coming back

They all do

Based
Gay

Often all off my socially embarrassing moments flood through my mind at least once while I lay in bed... like why did I take Japanese in college?

Attached: 8B11EC99-7D19-4618-9E6E-027A0ACCD6C5.jpg (540x675, 22K)

would falliing in love and having a gf like OP's gilr pic related is worthy even.??? With the degeneracy, pleasures and richness this world can offer to such girl why she will remain with you and stay faithful to you??... why bother man. whats the point,..,.

Attached: 32226089805_2757c744c8_b.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

Based.

Your mistakes make you who you are; they make you stronger. Assuming you don't keep doing the same stupid shit forever and ever. To take back all of that would turn you into a spoiled pussy who never had to fix anything in their life.

you can't go for the hot girls bro. Go for the cute girls. Every girl's used goods in some way but if you're lucky you'll find a gf who actually likes you. Girls that look like pic related aren't capable of love

She's a 7 at best.

have sex virgin

i unironically wish i wasn't such a fuckup in highschool

I bet you're a 3.

Not take fin. That's basically it. Done a lot of other mistakes or stuff that didn't work out but that's basically the only thing I really really regret.

>what is hair transplant

Taking the sleeping pills my doctor prescribed and dealing with years of addiction. Didn't understand you couldn't just stop taking them either and the withdrawal ended up triggering my first psychotic episodes and now I'm sitting here 6 years later unemployed health destroyed and with a bipolar 1 diagnosis. Trying to get back all the gains I've lost over the years but I seems pretty pointless most days, I really don't have a future to look forward to anyways.

hey mate this is, uh pertinent
say if an user was taking japanese in college, because he wanted to study abroad there, because they have a good space program (aero engi major) should I not do it? it's not like I connect with people anyway, I'd rather just do something that makes me happy and go my own way

only one thing?
Fuck

I'd have to decide besides starting to lift when 16 years old or actually asking her out back then.
I'm undecided.

I'm guessing you have permanent side effects. How bad are they?

Looks like you got a case of the pastism user

Who is that?