Give me support and motivation i don't want to go to the gym anymore and want kfc and Pepsi I want to abs its not fair...

Give me support and motivation i don't want to go to the gym anymore and want kfc and Pepsi I want to abs its not fair please help

Attached: 20190412_134738.jpg (2560x1440, 1.04M)

willpower come from inside

Attached: 84287s79.jpg (1476x900, 98K)

Life isn't fair. Get used to it.

holy shit shut the fuck up retard

aw jeez OP they really cucked you on the amount of cookie dough there

i understand wanting kfc but pepsi is just shitty sugar water. just get the diet version and do OMAD if you want kfc that bad

The sugar substitutes are equally terrible to the corn syrup in regular pepsi.

OP think of any sugary drink as a more extreme form of alcohol. It is to be used, at best, extraordinarily rarely (once a month or less). Ideally, never.

yeah fucking jews

Just go one more day of an actually good and hard workout, if you still feel like going for kfc and pepsi then it wasn't hard enough, do it again. If you truly believe you worked hard and you still want it, go for it, the cravings just get worse

in terms of losing weight? not a chance. the vast majority of sweeteners in mainstream diet sodas don't even trigger an insulin response. That aside, 200cals for a regular soda vs. 0 for a diet. no contest

You know how saccharine, the most common sugar sub, carries a health warning? That's because it's been found to cause bladder cancer in rats.

But yeah less calls. Water also has 0 cals. Kombucha and kefir are delicious and healthy alternatives that taste much better than any soda.

cuck

those health warnings were reversed in 2000. turns out whatever reason the rats were getting cancer didn't occur in humans. I agree though, perfect world OP would be drinking water, but he's a fatfuck and has to start somewhere

We're not rats
Everything has a health warning
That being said, Saccharine is a shit sweetener, there are better alternatives nowadays. Hence why Pepsi max tastes 10x better than disgusting Pepsi light

>Ben and Jerry's. Cringe and bluepilled.

based. ben and jerry's hates white people. don't give them your money

>Not being so mentally broken that rice and peas is a cheat meal
Ngmi.
Why does rice have so many calories fuck. I just wanna eat white rice straight up but it’s carb hell.

Nothing wrong with KFC. They're currently running a 1+1 twister thing, so I'm eating four a day for virtually free. It fits my macros and calorie intake.

It doesn't? Isn't 100g of white rice like 113 calories?

You don't get motivation and do things, thats backwards. You do the shit you know you need to do but don't want to do, and that is what motivates you.
Also shit food sucks, it never is as good as you think it will be.

Man 50gr of rice (150gr cooked) has between 110 and 160kcal that shit is perfect for cutting compared to 80gr of pasta (160gr cooked) that has between 260 and 300kcal

Beans are 50-100 calories for 100 grams and actually are delicious.

I hear this shit everytime, and it's the reason fat people don't give up.

You want them to stop their lives of eating a lot of tasty food to a live of exercise, constant pain and small and healthy (which usually implies bland flavors or at least not what they are used to).

You can't expect them to do everything at once - In a perfect world they would, but as humans, it will be too hard to do at once and they will rebound. You need to ease them in, let them have their Coke Zero. Is it bad for your health? Yeah, but so is being overweight - The biggest priority for them is to lose weight, if they need to have low kcal alternatives to their previous life to not give up, then so be it.

The most important part about weight loss is being consistent. If they can eat below TDEE but learn how to do that for years, then they will lose weight. They will almost always kick the habit of unhealthy food by themselves when they start seeing significant results (in months), but they need to reach that phase first.

I usually tell my fat friends that ask me for advice (I lost 40kgs in less than a year) to actually weight all the food and learn to track macros/kcals, but to make sure they have around 50-100kcal for something they like, like a bit ketchup on their (usually bland) chicken breast, or 100g of lemon sorbet, or some small dark chocolate pieces. It makes a huge difference for someone that was used to eat whatever they wanted before, because life is not that painful and the transition is not that shocking.

It's the reason they give up*
I need more cofee before writing these posts.

100g of (uncooked) rice is 400 kcal what fucking “rice” you eat?
And you lack to grasp how much I like rice and how much rice I can eat in one sitting.

>uncooked
Yeah, why the fuck are you counting uncooked, dipshit?

>I want to eat rice
>oh wait let me cook a random amount
>mhm yes, 50g
>Let me throw the rest out!
>Well I have no idea how much this is because all labels are for UNCOOKED rice
Because it’s easier to weight and count mongoloid?

If you cannot motivate yourself, and constantly seek it and validation from others, you deserve to die like the dog that you are.

For me its easier to weight cooked rice because of Meal Prep. I cook a large ammount and then weight per day.

Besides, why not just show both? It's not that hard.