Does wearing tight underwear stunt growth

i unfortunately wore tight underwear all my youth because thats what my faggot mom bought me. im 6.2 inches with very average girth.

will wearing loose underwear from now on reverse some shit or is it game over? i was on /soc/ the first time and it looks like literally everyone has a bigger dick than me what the fuck REEEEEEE

Attached: fboci9rp0ng21.jpg (1080x1350, 143K)

>6.2 inches
>average
COPE

>my faggot mom
kys piece of shit, feel sad for your mom.

>taking it literally
brainlet

Whatever you say scum.

You have to go back.

I haven't worn underwear in years and I'm not going back.

Mines 8 inches and I always wore compressions all my life. Your dick size is 100% genetics lad

>does wearing tight underwear stunt growth

It doesn't. Anyone who tells you this is just coping and trying to place the blame on something that could have been different, instead of the fact that it's in their genes and has always been a part of them.

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Attached: 1555940501500.png (771x723, 680K)

why? what are the benefits

You have to kys

this but tight undies might make your balls warmer and decrease your sperm count so idk

>6.2 inches tall
Wtf

Attached: 1555830762569.jpg (600x385, 51K)

mfw ppl here haven't taken the no undie pill

Attached: pPdNZ3c.jpg (818x503, 163K)

sperm count has nothing to do with dicksize

and before anyone says anything, no the additional heat on your balls is not nearly enough to effect testosterone production. That only happens at incredibly high fever levels of body heat

No but I heard it does stunt test and sperm production
I feel like it's generally a good idea to have your nads out whenever you can get away with it, if anything because it feelsgoodman

Attached: 23724.jpg (825x464, 29K)

Angie White is my ideal body type for a woman.

Idk it was hot as fuck when I lived in Texas and one day I stopped wearing underwear and it felt better. Recently I wore a pair of athletic underwear and I felt totally restricted. What the fuck is the point of it anyway?

God theyre perfect

How could I go out in public without wearing boxers or briefs or whatever? You could pretty much see the entire dick print and everyone would think you are doing it intentionally.

Only problem with no underwear is everyone can see your dick, but honeslty yeah I get you user, when I can I don't wear it and sleep without it.

Let it swing, bro.

I walked for a good 10 K's in Thailand without underwear a few months ago in pic related and I still have marks from the rash around my groin.

Attached: 20190723_201442_compress57.jpg (4032x3024, 1.55M)