VEGAYNISM BTFO

Plants may induce "leaky gut syndrome"—permeability of the gut lining—in insects as part of a multipronged strategy for protecting themselves from being eaten

phys.org/news/2019-07-defend-insects-leaky-gut-syndrome.html

Attached: 62EC0AE0-3340-4E4A-AF64-EC37DF5CF8CC.jpg (1570x1209, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtu.be/NvvWbp--yS8
youtu.be/eKFlMKp9Gs0
youtu.be/TRxMhqdmb2Y
plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/51681725
lmgtfy.com/?q=leptin and ghrelin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean to say that plants dont want to be eaten? I guess that would make eating plants immoral.

Leaky butt syndrome isn't real

it isn't, however your guts breaking apart and gut bacteria getting into bloodstream and brain is real. Which explains why vegans are shizos.

Based

>in insects
WOAAH COWS, SHEEP, GORILLAS, MACAQUES, CHIMPS AND HUMANS BTFO AM I RIGHT?
THERE'S NO WAY ANIMALS CAN ADAPT TO EXTERNAL STRESS WHATSOEVER LIKE THE ANTI NUTRIENTS IN EGGS AND FISH THAT LITERALLY INDUCE NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCY IN DOMESTIC AND WILD CATS

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cope more, where do you think leaky gut syndrome comes from other than the unnatural indigestible plant foods humans only recently started eating?
This what happens when you base your diet off of these plant foods, you become malnourished:
youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ

the only form of bioavailability nutrition humans can absorb comes from animal products:
youtu.be/NvvWbp--yS8
youtu.be/eKFlMKp9Gs0

vegan doctors themselves admit that the nutrients that exit in plant foods are not bioavailable:
youtu.be/TRxMhqdmb2Y

Attached: pre-gmo.png (452x497, 387K)

Attached: get.png (650x366, 180K)

Vegan fats eternally btfo

>muh gorilla

Humans have the shortest colon and the longest small intestine and are the obvious outlier from the other primates.

It’s basically impossible that our ideal diet is anywhere close to gorillas or chimps.

Attached: 4E8064D3-99EF-4861-9EC4-7FF4A21957B8.png (602x417, 158K)

Gorillas eat 20 to 30kg of food a day just to extract enough nutrition from plants.

Our stomaches aren’t meant to eat plants.

animal products are making you fat

Getting fat is a matter of consuming excess energy. If you're consuming excess plants and nuts but not gaining fat, it's a sign that your body isn't able to turn those "foods" into calories, which translates into their macros not being bioavailable. The protein, the fats and the carbohydrates enter one way and come out another not having been broken down. You may as well just eat the bark. It's got plenty of fiber and won't make you fat. Trust me, it's healthy.

Attached: Capture_0.png (350x352, 112K)

*just eat tree bark

Not only that they eat their own shit, because they can't properly digest their food in a single pass. And somehow, according to vegans, humans are supposed to be herbivores with our small teeth and jaw muscles, short small intestine and vestigial appendix. You wouldn't make it to 30 on a vegan diet consisting of natural plant foods, foraged at the times and densities they naturally occur at. All vegans are either insane, mentally disabled, evil, or a combination of the three.

how long before vegan eat their own shit

Check'd and redpilled

you're literally retarded
check the digestive system of chimps who almost exclusively eat plants
it's almost the exact same as ours
how are they able to cope with the massive ammount of plants they eat again?
because their digestive system is made to cope with it, just like ours
gorillas eat 20 to 30kg of shit like leaves and bark, don't even compare that to the STARCHY grains and tubers we eat, it's not even close to being the same.
the foods gorillas eat are almost solely composed of fucking fiber and cellulose.
also chimps don't really eat that much food so why even bring up gorillas in this aspect specifically?
gorillas are made to get almost all of their calories from gut fermentation, unlike chimps who get their calories from sugar and protein in the food they eat for the most part.
>Cope more, where do you think leaky gut syndrome comes from other than the unnatural indigestible plant foods humans only recently started eating?
why do chimps get no such issues?
why do indigenous groups of humans get no such issues and in fact fail to show any occurances of colon cancer or heart disease when their diets are seafood and fruit/starch based?
literally nothing in your insane rant discredits the decades of research of weston a price and others on indigenous diets and health which clearly show that humans are more than capable of thriving on a variety of different diets, including diets that are based on plants.

>check the digestive system of chimps who almost exclusively eat plants
maybe you need to check it, you blind retard

or maybe you shouldn't just look at one(1) fucking graph you blind retard

also, try to debunk weston a price's findings that the dinka were the healthiest humans he has ever seen, a people that traditionally ate fucking grains, tubers and lean wild game
waiting for your amazing refutation

Attached: stevens.hume1995.fig4.20.gif (333x623, 25K)

>studies in rats show veganism is healthier than eating me*t

OH WOW A STUDY IN RATS, HUMANS ARE DIFFERENT!

>a study in insects shows eating vegetables are unhealthy

TAKE THAT VEGANKEKS!

/thread
carnicucks are literally so pathetic that they will grasp at fucking studies done on fucking insects LMAO

>Whole point of the thread is to prove plants do fight to not be eaten, making the moral argument of the vegans worthless
>Vegans think user is saying eating plants is dangerous
Kek, your brain on plants only

>Whole point of the thread is to prove plants do fight to not be eaten, making the moral argument of the vegans worthless
well only retards care about morals so no surprise you're actually defending the OP with this retarded fucking thread
the whole point of the posts you replied to is that humans are not fucking insects you fucking brain dead mother fucker, as such it is irrelevant what happens to insects when they eat certain plants.
>Vegans think user is saying eating plants is dangerous
that is fucking exactly what OP is implying
plants don't "want" to be eaten?
are you 10? plants have no fucking desire for anything they don't feel emotions like desires and preferences, they merely react to certain stimulus like sunlight, exposure to the wind or when they're physically damaged, a lot of these chemical mechanisms aren't even designed to solely harm any being but to simply help the plant survive structural damage, a lot of the "harmful" compounds in plants are useful for plants because they allow the plants to recover from damage or to prevent their DNA from being trashed or to hold on to certain nutrients better(phytates come to mind).

The scales aren’t the same you braindead vegan. It says so right in the picture.

Based vegan bro (sister?)

>why do indigenous groups of humans get no such issues
they eat animal products for the most part
>why do chimps get no such issues?
chimps are not humans

>and lean wild game
so they weren't vegans ok

Not really, veganism would still be more ethical since more crops are used as livestock fodder than could ever be consumed directly by humans

Short large intestine, not small, derp.

Assume plants do feel the want to not be eaten. Now consider the quantity of plants required to feed the animals you eat. Humans eating only plants now consume fewer plants in the chain than those who eat meat.

The moral argument still stands. Under a vegan diet suffering is still less.

Plants are loaded with oxidants. "Anti-Oxidant Plant" meme needs to die. Additionally the majority of plant fiber is insoluble, and quite toxic to humans.

If bacteria enter your bloodstream it's fucking over dipshit. It's one of the largest causes of hospital death in the US.

I eat plants and meat
Either I'm getting the best of both worlds or I'm getting the worst of one

Fucking centrists

triggered vegan ahahah

Attached: 1hitomifit.jpg (625x768, 65K)

It isn't more ethical. Vegans live 10-20 years more longer than meat eaters. They have a much bigger carbon footprint and cause more destruction to the environment by just living in a first world country.

Ex junkie here, lived thru it several times. Learn before you talk anonononon

EVERYONE ITT:

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1551996763420.png (512x512, 531K)

Keep lying to yourself. You watched too much of Vegan gays pseudoscience. Low cholesterol increases your mortality rate much more than high cholesterol.

Attached: 92A40F67-D313-491A-A14B-62813B728153.jpg (1668x1512, 889K)

Friendly reminder that plants feel pain and are often eaten alive.

>What are SIBO and Candida overgrowth

Friendly reminder that humans don't have cow like digestive systems to break down and use plants like they can.

Based Quads of truth.

Lack of B12, carnatine, omega 3, tuarine and creatine make LITERALLY mentally ill.

The pic is before and after selective breeding? What's wrong with selective breeding? Don't get me wrong, I'm an omnivore. But what's wrong with having potatoes and peas with my steak?

Explain why the human body, especially an ectomorphic metabolism that comes from a genetic lineage of neolithic-style farmers, requires consumption of external sources of anything you just said, excluding the obvious shit nutrient, fat, and amino acids all available in vegan sources.

reminder to let vegans suffer in peace and to not debate them

reminder to have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy when it comes to your diet. however, of course be honest if diet is brought up by an opposing party

Yeah I’m sure peasant farmers that could only afford to eat barley or potatoes were the spitting image of health
Also we’ve been hunters longer than we’ve been farmers, as evidenced by humans hunting down at least one species to extinction

>Yeah I’m sure peasant farmers that could only afford to eat barley or potatoes were the spitting image of health
Not that they could only afford to eat their crops, but that's all they had to eat. Slim, slender, tough as leather and hard as Krupp steel. All primarily because of the domestication of cereals. We're a different breed than hunter or herder types.
>Also we’ve been hunters longer than we’ve been farmers, as evidenced by humans hunting down at least one species to extinction
Of course. You don't even need to say that as evidence. But you have to acknowledge that the neolithic era marked the next rung in human evolution.

>slim and slender

That’s an African phenotype, not a European phenotype. Slim and slender increases your surface area which means more heat loss in winter, which means less chance of survival. Europeans also needed to store fat because food availability in winter was scarce and famines were likely.

You’re so dumb it’s obvious that you’re lacking EPA/DHA in your brain.

>That’s an African phenotype, not a European phenotype. Slim and slender increases your surface area which means more heat loss in winter, which means less chance of survival. Europeans also needed to store fat because food availability in winter was scarce and famines were likely.

>You’re so dumb it’s obvious that you’re lacking EPA/DHA in your brain.

pic related

Attached: aryan phenotype.jpg (454x303, 19K)

Also, "Slim and slender, fast as a greyhound, tough as leather and hard as Krupp steel" is a quote from Adolph Hitler. I just don't use the dog part because they're probably faster than even the most ectomorphic and gracile Aryan neolithic farmer racial types, let's not kid ourselves

Attached: tools of natsoc.jpg (330x380, 25K)

That’s an anecdote that has nothing to do with reality. Try constructing arguments based on science.

Reminder vegans are too physically weak to make me stop eating meat.

Attached: 1559093259586s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>Vegans live 10-20 years more longer than meat eaters.
>plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Attached: 1d3ea027bc3856f62ae2141fa1e7695d_signs-eat-more-protein_580x326_featuredImage.jpg (580x326, 53K)

>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
>thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/51681725

Attached: tfw not vegan.jpg (650x491, 56K)

Shut the fuck up you clueless dumbass. You're sitting here trying to tell me that European descents are powerfat meatballs who couldn't run a 5k to save their mother's life because winter is harsher in Europe. Shut the fuck up you dumbass didn't you see the statues of the Aryans?

You're the idiot. Gorillas posses a caecum which is the vestigial appendix in humans. It's used to digest fiber into fat in herbivores but we don't have that capability for a damn reason.

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-220630_Samsung Internet.jpg (583x399, 185K)

>Vegans live 10-20 years more longer than meat eaters

People in 3rd world countries eat meat, and only retards in 1st world countries become vegan, so I guess that makes sense.

Everyone has bacteria in their blood
Malnourishment is the cause of death since it is responsible for weakening the immune system that keeps everything in check

Humans use fiber as a mechanism to tell fullness and also to aid in digestion

>fiber
>aid in digestion
breh

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-073746.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

Fiber inhibits digestion
Fat is the real satiation trigger
Bulky fiber foods only reduce hunger when the stomach is so full stretch receptors that lessen hunger, but the effect wears off as soon as the stomach is empty and hunger resumes

>leaky gut syndrome in insects.
>"you see! it's bad for humans!
>"fuck that! they are not humans!"
>someone mentions other primates not being affected.
>"you see! it's ok for humans!"
>"fuck you! they are not humans!"

For fuck sake, i really want to like one of the sides in this debate, but you faggots need to commit to your argument points...

FUCK VEGANS
Today I will eat twice as much meat just to cancel one of you fuckers out, fuck vegans

When the stretch receptors release satiation hormones, the hormones are released and the body is effected thus. I don't understand how fat does this any special way. That means I could eat a solid pound of ricemeal but I wouldn't be full unless I had some walnuts to go with it.

>chimps have almost exactly the same digestive system

Attached: herbivores, just like gorillas.png (707x578, 227K)

>doesn't know shit about satiation and fullness
>pretends to know about satiation and fullness

I literally laid it out for you. Shut the fuck up you ugly fat bitch

Then explain how leptin and grelin work

lmgtfy.com/?q=leptin and ghrelin
You can't run a single kilometer without getting winded

>continues to prove not knowing shit about satiation and fullness

fat triggers other receptors.

>malnourished vegan mind getting irrationally angry

I want you to eat a solid bowl of rice. Unsalted, no spices, no sauce. Just plain rice. I want to know how far you get into that bowl before you feel satiated and can't have another piece of rice. I'm telling you, you don't have to stretch your stomach to its max with fiber to feel full.

I'll admit it. I've never needed to know since I've always assumed my body was healthy. I eat well, and the next morning I shit well. Tbh I never even knew what that biochemistry stuff even was, what you just heard was a layman's understanding of fullness and whatnot. I just don't want to be told that "I'm not full but the feeling I feel after eating a lot isn't fullness but feels like fullness"? You guys lost me.

Seems wasteful to use up my calories on just rice, can I mix it with curry or something?

Nothing. Only rice, that's the point. It's not supposed to be particularly palatable.

Well it wasn't on a palate level that I was complaining, it was on a macro-nutrient thing. Idk what it is with cereals but it doesn't matter if it's rice, oatmeal, wheat gruel, etc I could eat that all day and it wouldn't bother me

Now salad? Dry leaves with tomatoes and onions are fucking disgusting and I will never eat anything in that form ever. I will ONLY eat boiled and steamed vegetables. No uncooked shit

PLANTS STILL HAVE FEELINGS YOU MONSTER THEY DONT WANT TO BE EATEN

funny how no vegan every respond to this after spouting the, but chimps are basically humans and they eat plants durrrrrrr

Meat chads all over the planet should have have a day in the week of double the meat just to cancel out all vegans and meatless mondays on the planet

Based and redpilled

Well, I encourage you to try to eat those foods without making them extra palatable. I can't sustain my caloric needs without making my food more palatable through sauces and spices personally, so I'm curious to know how you'd react to eating only rice with nothing added, cereals without milk, bread without butter and oatmeal with nothing but water.

>that hairline
Looks like sv4rige, which is fitting

>Plants may induce "leaky gut syndrome"—permeability of the gut lining—in insects as part of a multipronged strategy for protecting themselves from being eaten
Yeah that's why you only eat veggies and fruit that subjectively feel good. No weird cult diet needed.

I prefer root vegetables, what about you?

>Well it wasn't on a palate level that I was complaining, it was on a macro-nutrient thing. Idk what it is with cereals but it doesn't matter if it's rice, oatmeal, wheat gruel, etc I could eat that all day and it wouldn't bother me
>Now salad? Dry leaves with tomatoes and onions are fucking disgusting and I will never eat anything in that form ever. I will ONLY eat boiled and steamed vegetables. No uncooked shit
That's called being normal.