How do i achieve this physique?

How do i achieve this physique?

Attached: 1563738109860.jpg (673x799, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/pinkoidmpb/
reddit.com/user/PunisherofPinkos/
youtube.com/channel/UC65eu4mUU3uyuL0NEXvwxZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A lot of new info on the tranny discord got leaked Happening soon, fingers crossed its livestreamed ;)

Where do you people come from?

Good vs evil.

Attached: 1549843235117.jpg (900x900, 61K)

Try working out and taking a bit of steroids.

Be black

Kiwifarms, we aren't planning anything, some user probably will though and I'll eat popcorn and laugh my ass off when these trannies get what's coming to them

Be black
GOBAD (Game of Basketball A Day)

Damn he the color of a grape

It's Tenda Spencer though. Notice how there are these sneaky pro-Asian male threads here as well. reddit.com/user/pinkoidmpb/

He's still hiding in china like a little bitch, right?

Another one. reddit.com/user/pinkoidmpb/

Attached: 7a297f2760e434b383d8a04786dfad0ff0435670a9ac05c8617708dbc93347ea.jpg (720x960, 101K)

Here is his spammer friend, exposed on Youtube.

reddit.com/user/PunisherofPinkos/

Attached: 51212.jpg (288x288, 17K)

>sees 1 asian guy in group photo
>"facking Jow Forumsasianmasculinity must be spamming us again fucking chinks"

literally kys

His Youtube channel.

youtube.com/channel/UC65eu4mUU3uyuL0NEXvwxZg

They all post on MongoloidCJ daily.

Be black .went a fesival recently and most of tge jacked dudes were black n barly have black ppl here

You don't know what you are dealing with here, Sonny Jim. This has been documented for half a decade on 8ch, lolcow, Kiwifarms.

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (755x625, 263K)

He's either 1) a fitness model (most likely) or 2) a football player. Either way, he's had coaching and makes his living off of having that physique.
As an average schmuck, just work towards being better than you were yesterday. You're setting yourself up for failure if you start out aiming to look like a fitness model. Save it for after you've made a decent amount of progress.

As someone who lives around lots of blacks and played college basketball I’ll tell you this: It’s 95% fucking genetic. These people never lift and eat fruit roll-ups all day and look like this. Can you get jacked from lifting? Sure, but don’t think for a second you’re playing on an equal field with people like OPs photo

>black genetics
Codeword for steroids. Compare guy in OP with, for example, prime Foreman. You think backs today have magical genetics or something? Fucking lol.

Attached: 350px-Foreman150584795.jpg (350x437, 23K)

Step one: Get yourself some Melanotan 2

Attached: 40399i.jpg (474x611, 19K)

i seriously cannot tell if that is a joke channel or completely serious. either way, holy shit.

Be 6 foot
Black

Roids or a diet of only meat and run all the time.

This. The ones that do lift get bigger even faster. But then again most are literally retarded so its a tradeoff

Roid and lift while having good genetics

Fried chicken and loitering in front of a convenient store.....

damn this guy has to be the niggest dude I've seen, looks actually black instead of brown.

Train like zyzz

>pleb tier peptide
Try taking testosterone propionate or testosterone cypionate
Or test s

um yeah not every black guy is blessed with good genetics. foreman is also a mutt isnt he?

All US blacks are mutts

If I looked like that I'd be swimming in white pussy everyday.

You’ll be swimming in your own blood soon enough, tranny

Get a criminal record, prison time will shape you up.

When you stop race-baiting on Jow Forums.

>being retarded enough to think that genetic generalizations apply to 100% of the population in question

that's one of the most autistic things I've seen in my life

Asian guys' cope is so autistic. Just accept you're ugly and move on

2 months noob gains

Theyre all mutts

Hominid ancestry of unknown archaic origin

Foreman was a fucking freak of nature and every punch he landed took a year off someone's ife expectancy and a month's worth of childhood memories

Attached: foreman.jpg (980x773, 193K)

Why would anybody want to be a subhuman twink?

This. Foreman would literally punch hard enough to break bags. His corner were seriously afraid he would one day kill someone in the ring.in his fight with Frazier people in the audience were screaming to the judge, begging him to stop the fight after the third knockout.

move back to africa.