100-lb girl here

100-lb girl here.
Would my height be affected if I wore a 20-pound weighted vest like this for several hours a day?
What would happen to my body if anything?

Attached: weightedvest.png (1486x882, 586K)

t. morbidly obese incel. get lost, faggot.

If you're worried about your height then you must be a child. Jannies do your job

Any other user wore stuff like this? How is it??

If you're over 14 it'll have practically zero effect on height. Why are you worried about height as a female, anyway? Go find a manlet and make him feel tall.

If anything I want to be shorter, not taller.
Could a weighted vest successfully compress the spine?

Are you retarded?

It's stupid. Being light is good, it's better for the knees and spine, etc.

pizzagirl?

No...

Heavy sqauts make you shorter

she weighs 100lbs, I think heavy squats are out of the question lmao

post stats
height, weight etc

Fluctuate between 98 to 102 lbs,
20 years old,
5'3.5".

Goals:
Toned and more muscular rather than lanky undead-looking like I currently am.
Shorter if possible.

This isn't me obviously but I kind of look like this person in terms of my body. It sickens me. That's why I want to make myself wider/shorter if possible, without resorting to becoming a fat blimp.

Attached: HilaKlein.jpg (960x1200, 145K)

I went from 126lbs to 190lbs at 6' 0" by just eating more and doing highish volume (12-15 reps) workouts on each body part. took about 3.5 years.
do you work out? I wouldn't waste your time trying to decrease height, the impact will be negligible, maybe an inch tops over the span of months/years of heavy lifting

also, my ex-girlfriend weighed 100lbs at 4'11. it was a healthy weight for her height and you're not massively taller so you probably don't look as bad as you think

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

larp or not, wearing weighted clothing for extended period has been proven to have the same stress effects on your heart as if you had exactly that much fat on your body. Nothing wrong with exercising in it responsibly. But wearing it all day means youre 20lbs overweight.

HAVE

Okay, I'll bite. The vest will be useless. If you wish to look better (have a bigger ass), all you need to do is to read the sticky, use decent programs that emphasizes compound lifts for a year or two and you won't be a skeleton anymore. You also have to eat more.

FUN

Lower:
stair master for 15 min
squats 3x10
hip thrusts 3x10
lunges 3x10 per leg
50 box jumps in as few sets as possible

Upper:
row machine for 15 minutes
tricep kickbacks 3x10 per arm
curls (any variety) 3x10
whatever ab work you want
do yoga poses/isometric holds for chest and shoulders if you want

LULULUx

There now you can be a Stacy.

Thanks. :]

>willingly compressing the spine
Your post says otherwise...

Why do you want to be shorter? You're already pushing dwarf tier

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: mfw.png (632x650, 156K)

What the fuck no

You can not meaningfully reduce your height by any methods other than old age or an axe. A 24/7 weighted vest is retarded and will just put more strain on your body without actually making it stronger.

If you want a nicer body and you're currently skelly then you need to fill out what you have. Do heavy squats and heavy hip thrusts eat more read the sticky etc etc etc

Nah, be like being pregnant I imagine...

>20 years old
DROPPED

Why the fuck do you want to be shorter?

kys womanlet

>compress the spine
you mean injured and will have back pain for the rest of your life?

So you look like a tranny?? LOL