I can squat 4pl8 but can't sit in a slav position for more than 30 seconds...

I can squat 4pl8 but can't sit in a slav position for more than 30 seconds. Getting up off the ground is a painful experience for me. My knees and hip mobility are awful, yet my squat is pretty solid (hit competition depth, no forward dipping, no obvious mistakes). How is this possible?

I feel like in a slav squat or hell even sitting on my knees makes them feel like they're going to explode from the pressure. I DO work on mobility and stretches, but they seem to not improve very much.

Any advice? Thanks dudes.

Attached: 32424234.jpg (1280x1280, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFMiQ_GoIy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How is this possible?

It's not. Post vid.

I'm not going to post a vid on Jow Forums lest I be doxxed, so you're going to have to take my word for it. There's something about having the weight on my back that shifts everything to my posterior chain and off my knees that allows me to squat comfortably.

No joke, my INITIAL warm up is always harder than my actual working set.

Attached: 564654564.jpg (1024x1280, 431K)

Are you wearing oly shoes for the squat?

Yeah... could that slight elevation be the difference? I mean my knees feel like they're going to snap in half during stretching routines.

Attached: 243423423.jpg (1024x1280, 367K)

>lest I be doxxed
I post my face here all the time, why would anyone doxx you? So long as you're not posting something that could ruin your life, why would it matter if people on the internet knew your name/address? What are they going to do? Send you letters? Stop being a pussy and post.

I'm more worried some fellow autist at my gym will be see me and tell everyone. I lift at a small ass gym with a pretty dedicated group... it would be embarrassing as all hell.

Attached: 7867868.jpg (500x333, 54K)

The oly shoes are helping your ankle mobility. If your ankle mobility isn’t enough your body wants to lean forward when you go down, so staying in the proper position becomes exponentially harder

That would be fucking bonkers if that's all it is making the difference. So the solution would be to add ankle mobility training to my routine? Any suggestions for that?

Attached: 45435345.jpg (1113x1122, 180K)

Think this is the right vid youtube.com/watch?v=hFMiQ_GoIy4

Anyway you can just slav squat but hold something in front very lightly too and eventually you don't need to hold

>initial warm up set harder than my actual warm up set.
Weird, I thought I was pretty much the only person who experienced this. My first warm up set it's always awkward and slightly painful hitting depth. I do dynamic stretches first, but those only help so much. I've recently had to stop back squatting for now too because of reoccurring hip pain as a result of squatting.

Thanks man!

Attached: 3453453.jpg (828x1071, 184K)

you would be at a stalemate then, because everyone who broses here is an autist by default and he can't rat himself out.

Gee it's almost like you use different muscles for different movements when you add/remove weight!

Fucking stupid OP. Squats are a shit full leg exercise. Do accessories.

Why would you assume he doesn't do accessories? Every post by OP seems to indicate a person who knows at least some shit.

>Yeah... could that slight elevation be the difference?
for me even the difference between various elevations makes a huge difference and I actually need more than the usual 19mm heels.

I get better rom with unilateral leg work and my knee and hip mobility are great after a heavy session of that.

>I can squat 4pl8
>can't get out of the hole in a slavsquat position
lol no you don't, at least not properly
I'm guaranteeing this entire thread nay, this entire board, that you """squat""" 4pl8 with 1/18 ROM, rack it, and say in your head "yeeep, 4pl8"
Dumbass

You can squat but you can't squat? I find this hard to believe.

Nobody cares to doxx you dummy. Just don't show your face. We all know you are larping anyways

This reads like somebody who doesn't understand the difference between a low bar squat and a full on ATG slav stance.

lol this
It's the perfect crime

>tfw same but I can only squat lmao2pl8