Why are all of my mires illegal

why are all of my mires illegal

Attached: 1563067254320.png (640x643, 116K)

>tfw all my mires are from milfs and old dudes

Attached: 1558438481116.webm (1600x900, 1.52M)

>tfw all my mires are from male friends

>tfw no mire

iktf

I work in a hotel, as a receptionist. The amount of mires I get from teen girls is fucking insane. Like, holy shit.

Also, women in general blatantly mire in front of their husbands, they have no shame at all.

Attached: 1557897372332.jpg (970x545, 771K)

Same, god damn it. And I'm so self conscious I rather get out of the bus whenever a group of lolis are miring me hard. Fuck this gay earth.
One time I was heading to the training dojo and had my wraps around my arms and shit, I felt really confident and good, feeling really pumped to fight some burly men in a ring, and some highschool loli was miring me mega hard, like kept looking at me, pressing her butt on the bar handle in the bus, ass that shit. I literally felt forced to leave the bus three stations early because I was feeling like shit. At least I got a good warmup out of jogging the rest of the way.

Still, in my opinion it's really shitty that men are forced out of the public because of these instances. I'm not even mentioning guys being yelled at for no reason, on mere assumptions. There are truly horror stories out there. Sometimes I wish I had a home gym, a punching bag and that I would never have to leave my home ever again.

Attached: giphy.gif (636x288, 2.22M)

Emilia Clarke looks like THAT? you told me the wall was a meme

>ass that shit
Nice freudian slip lmao

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>mfw no mires at all

Attached: 43160929_369271303612658_7519238522583121920_o.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

>mfw only family mires

Loli mires are the best mires user.

Why does she kinda look black?

Just move to Europe

no mire master race reporting in

You're not forced. Just ignore them. You're not doing anything wrong by just being there so nothing bad will happen.

I fucking hate this shit so much.
>every time i meet my cousin she hugs me for like a good 20 seconds and forcefully presses her head on my chest
>touches my muscles all over the place
>compliments my physique every 30 seconds
>as if her being my cousin isn't bad enough she's fucking 15
>literally 0 women have ever mired me outside of the family, most refuse to even hold eye contact passing by
Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1540237078445.png (686x689, 85K)

>Tfw No mires
>tfw all people who look at me are people correcting my bad form
I like it, it’s like a free personal trainer.

She's 1/8 poo

>Fuck this gay earth.
nah just fuck your cousin
unless you live in Arizona, Kentucky, Mississippi, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, or Wisconsin.

>doing wormlike deadlifts to attract attention and find friends
Brilliant

It's called a tan.

Her facial features you absolute tard.

I think I was mired yesterday leaving the gym. I was walking towards my car and there were two women. One was fat and the other one was thin and mature maybe 40s.

She said something like"there's a good boy " while looking at me and directing her voice towards me I turned and looked at her and smiled back while they walked past.

I feel like I would have said something if her fat, likely cock blocking, friend wasn't there.

Can someone weigh in here with their thoughts? I'm conflicted

>receptionist
>hotel
You fucking faggot
It's a fucking front desk agent
Imagine being this much of a faggot where you call it "receptionist" KEK
t. worked at 4 hotels for last 7 years

I think you should go back to r*ddit.

Dude fuck off, you are just salty cause none of your guests have ever invited you to their room to spit in their asshole

Front Desk Agent is the term faggots use when they think they're something more than a receptionist.

>some twink faggot winked at me in the street yesterday
Is this "making it"?

>throwing a hissy fit over "receptionist"

Because chicks >18 yo are more shy and most of the time mire so much more than the others but just know how to hide it well

Don't even use Reddit you mongolodian summer friend

Lmfao good bait

Based vro

Attached: 1554679401312.gif (220x224, 1.08M)

My deadlift form is good apparently.
My squat is fubar tho.

Get close with her and bang when shes 18. Both will regret it but who cares long as its fun.

SOLID

Reminder that receptionsist and chashiers smile to everyone because it's their job so good half of your mires don't count.

A smile is not a mire.

>got decently fit, enough that I don't hate myself
>Sign up for dating stuff, OKcupid, match, etc
>Been on dates with 5 different women, all were miring my admittedly average body
>Got laid with 2 out of the 5 women
>Feel entirely unfulfilled though, all the women were the same
>"I want to travel and just enjoy life lol, kids are an anchor"
>realize I want more, maybe an actual relationship, not a fling
>Sign up for Christian mingle on a whim thinking I'll get more old school conservative women
>Get matched with a QT, we talk, make plans
>Meet and greet over coffee for date 1. Dinner and arcade for date 2. Invite her to me place for date 3 for take out and movies
>We have a few drinks, she bluntly asks me what I'm looking for, why am I single
>the liquor Eventually answers for me that I want more than a fling, want a family, a big one. Like 8+ kids
>She laughs at me and says she's after similar but couldn't find the right guy, "at least until now, but let's not get too far ahead"
>Fall asleep cuddling on the couch

We still haven't fucked and we're going into our 2nd month dating. Idk if she wants to wait until marriage type deal, or just waiting for me to make a move. Then there is our age Gap. I just turned 26, she's 22, is that too much of a gap?

I know not your usual mire of crushing puss, and salting bitches, but I'm really happy for the first time in a long while. Hope it pans out for me and doesn't turn sour. She really seems to enjoy being around me, so there's that.

Why not ask her?

Afraid of pushing her away honestly. Don't want her to think I'm in this only for sex. But at the same time I don't want her to think I'm not attracted or something. It'll come to a head, I just have to decide how to approach the subject. With the other women, I had them on their knees by date 2/3

Cute and wholesome as fuck user hope it works out and you have a happy life together

Its a little weird this is probably what goes through female rape victims heads, too

That gaps ok, should have found one at 18 though. 22 is good if you can put the first two or three in her before 25. Don’t wait, procreate!

>ass that shit

What did he mean by this

Attached: 1563354529312.png (374x376, 221K)

I thought the gap was too large, not too small. 18 seems like robbing the cradle to me.

>Set up tinder at like 2am last night cause why not
>know that this will either boost or destroy my self esteem
>grow a pair and start swiping
>12 hours later and no matches
Damn, it really be like this

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 80K)

if you're wanting 8 kids you're going to want to be robbing the cradle or your last few kids will turn out down syndorme'd

Younger the mare stronger the heir.

I volunteered at an all-girls summer camp for the past 2 weeks
if I make a stupid joke, the teenagers make the stupid joke constantly and dog on other counselors
if I complement a girls shirt (like who the fuck wears a black Bauhaus shirt to summer camp, that's rad as hell, Jessie) then the girl wears the shirt every fucking day after that until I say "ya really should wash that shirt"

I shouldn't wield this much power! It's too much for one man.

>tfw the other counselors are women aged 21-23 and too stupid live
>the teenagers have their shit together more than the "adults"

>just ignore them
>nothing bad will happen
>you're not doing anything wrong
lmfao how closeted are you? she could literally say you touched her and everyone would believe it

Your spacing suggests otherwise sweaty :)

She looks like someones lesbian aunt

lel

shes part indian

I really can't argue with that logic. First thing is first, she wants me to meet her parents, which I can only take as a good thing. Once I convince them I'm not a sperg, I'll talk to her about sex and what her intentions are with us. (Waiting for marriage, etc). Then it's time to start pumping kids into her.

I didn't think my lineage would be so planned out.

Based af.
Marry her.

this is literally the ideal bro, you're doing great just keep it up!

>this will never ever ever be me

please tell me what site you used

Attached: file-20181012-119117-1ie1xwy.jpg (926x618, 19K)

Christian Mingle. Match also isn't terrible, but it's a paid service and only if you're truly serious about finding someone to settle down with, not a fuck and chuck. Christian Mingle isn't really like a HARDCORE Bible thumping thing, just people who subscribe more to an old school way if things. I.e. not clubbing every other weekend and fucking anyone/everyone. That's at least what I've gathered from the various profiles.

thanks man, I just need a girl with some fucking values

As a mixed race person who isnt attracted to fat whores I am pretty much destined to die alone unless I find a qt chrisitan girl

Someone put there for everyone user. There's a seat for every ass.
>Mixed race
I don't think it matters desu. I'm a 100% pure thoroughbred American mutt (German, Polish, French). Didn't get the blue eyes or blonde hair, but got the 6'5" height so not all terrible. Just play to your strengths

kys pedoposter

This. I mean I appriciate the mires from my bro’s, but c’mon...

>grandma told me i have python arms
>Also told me to sleep on the floor because the other twin bed broke its leg
>Tfw my sister can sleep on that bed because she's light and me on the floor with the dog

>Gf's aunt told her not to date me anymore
>Apparently she thinks i can get any girl i like because I'm so muscular

I've been getting weird mires this week

Attached: images (69).jpg (461x665, 35K)

post body or your grandma dies

Or you can:
A. Inbreed your hottest daughter
B. Fake Mormonism and fuck as many bitches as you want.

I was walking on the sidewalk and a girl honked at me as she drove past
don't really know what to make of it

There is nothing better than a loli commenting on your size then challenging you to a wrestling match. It is nearly the pinnacle of making it.

dont rush into marriage

It's why I'm looking to see what she thinks about sex before marriage. I want to see if we can stand each other and are romantically compatible before committing

post christian mingle profile, this is basically my goal

>Doxx myself.
No thanks. Just go take a look. Or Match as well

you can blur out photos, idc about that just curious what your style is

Sorry, I just meant to ask what did you write in your profile

Oh to be young again. You'll learn.

>only milfs and salty 40 year olds single women ever mire me
>sometimes schoolgirls
>sometimes gym bros and burly men
>but never women my age
>practically invisible to 18-25 year olds

>waiting for city train
>notice ~20 yr old girl mirin' me from like 15-20m away
>city train arrives at the station, open the door and enter train
>watch how girl banged her head on the door while still staring at me
>kek

Attached: kek_glass.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Nasolabial folds and jowls are the best things to look out for to show how bad the wall will hit a woman.

This is a problem for me too.
Last two relationships failed because I waited too long and they suspected I either don't like them or they simply found another dude to fuck.
And the last relationship ended because I was at it too early and she felt like she was used for it.

All in all I think it's just that I wasn't hot enough. If you're hot they'll wait, and if you're hot they'll want to fuck. It's easy as.
I use this cope to fuel my cut and get shredded today.

God damn she looks bad now. Didn’t she have a stroke or two? Really sucks.

Just be honest.about what you're looking for. What you have going on in your life or what you have planned for the future.
W..what am I going to learn?
Fucking chainsaw juggling act is what dating is.

>tfw most of my mires are illegal in yankland but legal here

>Not marrying her on the spot.
Clumsy girls are best girls.

She was kinda cute, I'd 7/10, curly blond hair, petite, but women especially below the age of like 23 are fucking nuts.

They also tend to be impressionable.

Pecs!

>cousin (15)
>pecs
>solid

>They also tend to be impressionable.
This is true. Don't wanna waste any time training girls in between running my business, working out and shitposting on Jow Forums tho.

I fucked my cousin. we were having a campfire together and she got drunk. then she went inside and yelled for me to come over. she was spread out on the bed with her arms open to me. fucked her pretty hard, came in her mouth, she swallowed it. she had another female friend around at the same who was maybe watching at some points but I can't remember since I was also drunk.
have never made eye contact with her in the years since then.

Arizona checking in. Frick her anyway

Weakling

post chest

>all were miring my admittedly average body
Obligatory reminder that average or even DYEL twink, by fit standards, is jacked by normie standards.

Attached: 1120927389b6bb3499b9d8d477ccf089.gif (500x281, 992K)

Not too much of a gap at all, just give her time, religious girls say they want to wait till marriage but it won’t last. Took me 4 months but it was worth

Get better pictures. Use photofeeler to figure out the pictures you look most attractive in. Also, don't have a cringy profile.

Perv

O think it’s just cause it’s early in the day. I got a match with a fairly qt 6-7/10 a bit earlier so I think it’s just a waiting game.
I will take the advice and profilemaxx though.

I'm almost at the level where I can win arguments on Jow Forums by posting my body and I basically never see anybody bigger than me ever except at the gym

My cousin and i have fucked several times. On and off for years. She’s hot af. We’re both in committed relationships now, living with our significant others n shit, but she still gets handsy when we’re drinking at family events.