Henry Cavill

The Witcher trailer just dropped, and Henry Cavill looks like Gigachad.

Do you guys think this is a natty build, or is he cycling?

Attached: geralt.png (656x637, 430K)

That hair looks like total shit.

Jow Forums I IMPLORE YOU... stop making this thread for your own sake. He's on stuff... probably a lot of stuff. Hollywood actors cycle for roles all the time. It's exceedingly common. Henry Cavill would look amazing without juice, but on it he's almost a perfect specimen. I know we shy away from body positivity on this board but comparing yourself to a guy who LITERALLY PLAYS SUPERMAN is absurd.

>That hair looks like total shit.
His hair is fake, he is balding IRL, but he is being WORSHIPED by /tv/ and Jow Forums for his looks.

Attached: henrycavillbased.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

I like Henry, but he is too good looking (no homo) to play Geralt. Someone like Mikelsen would be a better choice I think.

Take the Żebrowski-pill

Attached: ze.jpg (960x540, 110K)

it's supposed to, his character is one that roams around in the wilderness chugging snake+basilisk juice rolling around in the dirt

Wait the original show had nudity? I feel like Netflix is going to pussy out on that front.

He is on hella gear. Most guys that look good/fit (in general), and literally everyone you see on the screen that looks good/fit is on gear. Just accept it, it's healthier for you.

He looks like he is on a pretty substantial protocol, yes.

I sort of agree with this. Great looking dude, not a bad actor, but kind of ill fitting. But hey gotta get that star power.

And yeah.

>widows peak is balding
Why do people shit on perfectly natural hairlines? having a flat hairline makes it obvious you're wearing a wig

I mean that it looks fake as fuck (cause it is)

well yeah, where do you think they're going to find a natural mane of white hair? even if it's human hair that's bleached - that shit doesn't look normal

he's too buff to be Geralt, Geralt in the book was described as lanky.

Just watched the trailer and it actually looks decent.

I can't answer your question but if anyone else wants to get hyped I'm right here.

>baldlet cope

Sure it did. Overall the series wasn't that bad, it's just it's bad CGI stuff that made it meme, but it was 2001 Poland, so what to expect?

Netflix series will be shit, they only look to put negros and american politcics everywhere, even in Northern Kingdoms where it makes no sense.

Attached: wolszczak.jpg (1562x1248, 216K)

>Why do people shit on perfectly natural hairlines? having a flat hairline makes it obvious you're wearing a wig
I'm not shitting on it, I have the same exact hair, and my professional hair-dresser told me that degree of temple recession puts you in the Norwood 2.5-3 range.

Cavill can afford as many hair transplants as he needs, but the balding id real. I'm still saving up for mine, it is $15,000. If you aren't going bald, you are lucky as fuck, jst remember: roids can and will accelerate it.

Attached: Actor-Mads-Mikkelsen.jpg (466x700, 71K)

Attached: zebro.jpg (1180x649, 179K)

nice!

Attached: thumbs.png (532x582, 514K)

>Cavill can afford as many hair transplants as he needs
Doesn't it requite you walking around in a hat for months? And it really looks like doll's hair.

Mad's brother, interestingly, has a major recurring role in the Witcher. For some reason, we don't get Mads :(

man that guy looks like a god

He's probably the most handsome man on the planet.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ. I wish I was the girl, just to be so close to this Alpha.

Didn’t he say he doesn’t like to lift?
He is on so much pharma grade gear it’s weird he still has any hair left

Mads should've gotten the role. But he would've had to juice. I don't think he would destroy his body that way

Attached: 1562139563884.png (669x414, 333K)

yeah i'm sure women see his norwood 2.5 and say "yeah it's a no from me sorry henry"

Maybe some TRT if he doesn't take it already (honestly, any man his age should) but he's in a a pretty good shape already. He'd only need to gain a few pounds at most.
He's a total neet at heart but that doesn't mean he's a lazy slob.

There are almost no side effects if you get top noth pharma grade stuff with professional supervision instead of some stuff that was put together in a chinese bathtub and sold by some roidhead in your locker room

The excess of androgenic comounds would cause a huge surge ub DHT, leading to hair loss. He is probably on a fuckton of Propecia to offset it, that's all you need.

The show looks like absolute fucking shit.

It could have been grea, you know. If it werent being written by a jew more busy tweeting about toxic masculinity and diversity

Attached: 86574634.jpg (500x712, 77K)

I mean, is there ANYTHING that needs improvement? He's got perfect insertions, he's big, not just meme hollywood ottermode, he's legit a big guy.
He has the perfect jaw, dark hair and deep blue eyes. A warm smile.
Even if he's balding, on him, it makes balding look good

His pec insertions could be better, but yeah he's perfect and I would go gay for based henry

>webm
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Ive heard there is some beautiful CGI in this show with dragons or some shit

Got a link user?

Attached: 1562951497882.jpg (970x542, 44K)

It's hilarious given Netflix bought the rights to the book version of Witcher and NOT the video game, yet they still make him look like the hulk.

Attached: book geralt.jpg (1085x785, 335K)

>tfw no girl will ever look at you like that

I've discovered his weakness
>little hands

Attached: 16270664-0-image-a-1_1563579157497.jpg (634x917, 107K)