How much vitamin D daily is the best for someone pretty pale, who doesn't go outside much...

how much vitamin D daily is the best for someone pretty pale, who doesn't go outside much, and lives in the continental climate zone?
1000 IU?
5000 IU?
10000 IU?
20000 IU?
even more?

Attached: file.png (1484x978, 1.67M)

All of them

Attached: po_hu_m_27_h.jpg (256x400, 76K)

20k if you're not going outside much

2000-3000 IU
keep in mind vitamin d is fat soluble
and so is k2, which you should take aswell, if you don't want your arteries to get plugged up or just eat some mushrooms (don't cook them)

>He eats raw mushrooms

I put them in a salad along onions, some spinach + bellpepper for better iron absorbtion and other greens, put some balsamic vinegar and olive oil over it and done it even testes better. This is perfect for hitting micro nutrients.

I eat magic mushrooms, at least 100 grams daily.

I assume wet not dry

20mins a day of direct sunlight

Yeah, thanks. I get an average of ~60 sunny days per year.

I take 5300IU D3 with about 120mcg k2 a day. I'm not outside very often.

Last winter, I just went to my Doctor for my monthly quick check and he gave me a vitamine D small bottle to drink of 100.000 IU, it's like oil but he told me that it will be enough for my body for a year.

Good thing that I live in France so all this shit is free

Attached: S3KLWiln_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Nurse here. First go get your vitamin D level checked because over supplementing can cause calcium overload and cardiac dysthymia including sudden death.

There’s a lab near me which allows walk ins without a dr order, and it costs like $20 for a VitD lab draw.

I had low D and doc put my on 50k weekly for 8 weeks. He also said that 10 minutes of direct sunlight on my shirtless torso would generate the equivalent of 6000UI.

As with all supplements, don’t take them if you don’t need them, otherwise you risk damage to your body, or kidneys, or liver. People tend to ignore this but when I worked in the ER we would regularly see young men with acute renal failure from taking too much supplement for literally no reason other than they thought it would improve something.

what were common supplements that lead to renal failure or problems?

How to lower blood calcium levels? Can it ever go away if calcium is deposited in my veins?

literally by taking vitamin k2 which is why everyone always recommends it alongside vitamin d

Interestingly I sunbathed for the first time in a while and there was a point where my body just felt different.
Thinking back that probably meant my iu quota was met

1 vitamin c
1 MSM
1 vitamin D3
1 Fishoil

this is what i take daily

ensure you're getting enough vitamin k2 as well

I thought K2 prevents calcium from being deposited in your veins but does it get rid of it once it's already deposited?

yes

i hope he drinks Kefir........

Spinach is way better for vitamin K. Also has a ton of other shit like magnesium etc

You dont need more than 30000 that's the extreme supplementing level I was taking that to help with my vitaligo. If you do take a large amount just supplement with Vitamin K and K2 it prevents the sides of high D levels.

Thanks

Risk of kidney stones because they're high in oxalates. Drinking a lot of water might prevent them though

Spinach contains vitamin K1 which doesn't contribute to the prevention of coronary artery calcification... Vitamin K1 is only used to treat very specific kinds of blood clotting problems. K2 is the truly beneficial one and it's not the one found in spinach.

K1 is the antidote to warfarin overdose

Ever heard about nutrient availabilty? Raw mushrooms are pretty much indigestible to humans. When cooked we can process them, but not raw. If you ever looked at your shit after eating a salad with mushrooms you'll see the whole pieces in it, in the same state you left them after chewing, maybe slightly darker.

>pretty pale, who doesn't go outside much, and lives in the continental climate zone?
I'm the same OP. I just started to eat one of pic related a day and hoping for the best.

Attached: cod_liver.jpg (1142x657, 162K)