Can't do a pull-up

>can't do a pull-up
>can't do a proper push-up
>literally felt like dying after doing 25 sit-ups two days ago and my muscles are still a bit sore
>can't see my dick because of fucking belly fat
>can't jog for more than a minute or two
Where do I even begin? Everything's too exhausting.

Attached: fugg.png (648x712, 122K)

well you have started
any shit you will try will exhaust you
you can try rowing if you are too fat to jog

1. pull up negatives
2. wall push ups
3. find a proper workout routine and do it often
4. cut
5. keep jogging

First time is most painful, it gets better. Look up pullup and pushup progressions. Basically you start with australian or negative pullups and knee pushups until you can do normal ones.

I'm not that fat, 88kg and 176cm, but my stamina is literally zero. So I think rowing would be even worse because my back is very weak.

Attached: 1395621846459.jpg (3773x4000, 3.12M)

eat less, exercise more, get at least 90 grams of protein, doms are the worst for the first few weeks.

Hey dude, relax. I've been there.

Start jogging in intervals, or walking up hills. When you can, jump on C25K. Start doing push-ups against the wall while standing and work your way to the floor. Do knee push-ups when you get there, then full ones when you're ready. Fix your diet and the pounds will shed. Over time you'll get stronger and be able to do dumbbells, then barbells.

It took me about six months to go from a fat sedentary 22-year-old to benching 95 lbs. Don't quit.

can you post sources that refer to "at least 90grams" of protein, rather than aiming for 1g/lb bodyweight? I've been reading that here a lot lately (oldfag, read everything back when harsh's wiki was the main sticky) and the old addage was always 1g protein per lb

it gets easier day by day, the hard part is to do a little bit every day.
Zyzz be with you.

Attached: zyzzbrah.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Relax user, you don't have it as bad as I do
>fractured my spine after I'd decided to go to the gym more and lift harder for proper gains, so that I could fix some of the shit I got from being born three months early
>asthma
>partly undeveloped lungs
>shitty joints, ligaments and circulation all over my body
>pectus carinatum
>banned outright from running, martial arts and exercises involving the spine
>back pain is common, recently I've started to get tingling too
>crippling insecurity, feel like I'm totally inadequate and spend life in a constant state of depression
>age 21
If you're just unfit you don't know how fucking good you have it

Attached: 00-32-45-cRqsmqF.gif (500x717, 852K)

if you get exhausted that means you're working out properly and that means you're making progress.
Just start with regular, basic exercises with dumbbells. if you lift and exert yourself, you will lose weight.
Work up your stamina with cardio, but find which cardio works for you. Jogging outside, on treadmill, incline, stairmaster, elliptical...once you find which cardio you can stand the most, it gets more tolerable.

Wall push ups! they are easy. You can use kitchen surfaces or door ways too. Another one is doing pushups but on your hands and knees, so your only pushing up your torso and not all your body weight

JUST DON'T QUIT! If it was easy any asshole would be fit. Most important thing: Accept that you will feel uncomfortable for a while. And make it a habit. Once gym becomes a habit, it becomes like playing on easy mode, then you just need time to see the results.

Attached: 1330185476719.jpg (1680x1050, 130K)

If you can't see your dick past your gut then you should probably start with cardio and cutting.
>Everything's too exhausting
that means it's working. Just keep at it, push yourself to your limit and then go a little further, give yourself a chance to recover and repeat. And with each passing week that limit will get bigger.

>Where do I even begin?
Exercise bands.

Cunt a fair few months ago I could so no situps so get to it and keep up the good work

Do female pushups OP. Dont bother with ab stuff yet, if you can, hike somewhere or just walk up and down stairs

I live in Hungary so no hills anywhere nearby, and I live in an apartment building so walking up and down stairs would be a bit embarrassing. Should I just ride a bike?

how long can you last during sex before your cardio gives out?

Few minutes, then I let my gf top me.

Try swimming and do keto

I can't swim, and I'm too embarrassed to take my shirt off in public anyway.

good
i remember my very first attempts
shit ached for about 2 days and as a skele that under-ate energy was low
it gets better tho
theres only up from here

Well start by doing keto. Probably the easiest way to lose weight. If you have no energy you might be iron deficient or need some b12

>im not that fat

Saw a wamen doing barely chin ups where she kept kicking the air to finish the rep.
I mogged the cunt doing clean pull ups right after her.

>Came in expecting to see negativity and kys/fph posts.

>see overwhelmingly positive and encourging comments.

Jow Forums made me proud today. Also never feel bad about being weak. You are taking the first steps in improving your life. Keep going, no matter how small; and keep working up. You are already better than the other weak/fat fucks who gave up on themselves. Fitness isnt a sprint, its a lifestyle. My advice is research diet, lifting programs, mastering form before you add weight, and take things slowly in the begining. Injury can offset your gains worse than slow progress. Consistancy is key. Good luck user.

it's a guideline because you're a fatass fatty fat and probably don't have the lean mass for clean bulking 90 will ensure you're building proper muscle at least until you drop the weight.

The actual formula is weight times 1.4 according to most scientific sources I found, but you're a wumbo sized cantaloupe waddler, so I wouldn't try to use your weight for that yet, hence 90grams AT LEAST.

I have been there. Now my push-up record is 15. I also just lost almost 35 pounds by fasting eating only one meal a day. You can make it if you choose. I am still only just beginning. We are all going to make it.

Your soreness will go away the more you workout. I'm 4 months in and I don't get sore anymore, though I put in more effort, lift more weight, and have more volume then when I began.

Now is the most difficult time. Walk and jog, you're gonna be sore but you need to push through. Try negatives on exercises or just light free weights in the moment to work towards bodyweight. You got this

You are basically doing calisthenics with a weighted vest aka fat vest. Anything will be harder but the resistance will also be bigger, so more muscle gains. You should lose fat tho. I'm 65kg and do 5x5 pullups with 25kg added. If you can do 10 pullups at 90kg, congratz, you are proficient

Be extremely careful about jogging. It's not "just running" if you are overweight, you could damage your knees forever.

I couldn't even reach two minutes the first time I tried. Keep your head up and your chest up. Slightly bend forwards. Let gravity do most of the work, and just put your leg in the way to prevent you from falling. Take it slow. Pathetically slow. Barely more than walking speed.

Breathe slow untill you can. Speed it up steadily. Use your steps to measure it.

You are gonna make it, but you have to want it.

You are at rock bottom now. It doesn't get worse than this.

Accept it.

It just means you can't fail. You can't fall deeper than this. You have only success in front of you.

But you gotta want it. You gotta get uncomfortable for it to happen

you can't outrun your mouth

eat less food, it's free and requires no physical strength at all, only mental

I can't really fast, I get dizzy when I don't eat regularly.

We suffer to become strong
Give yourself to the gains user

Attached: 1563147634178.jpg (500x641, 36K)

keep going

start with pushups on your knees and lifting dumbells at whatever weight you can do like 30 reps with

Then try do 1 pushup regularly at the start of your workout each day, eventually you'll get it
Then you'll get 2, 3, etc

Stop eating so much fatty
Also try to make cardio more fun by jogging in the woods and making (lots if you need to) pauses where you just walk slowly. If you hate cardio from the beginning, you will have no motivation to do it ever.
Or you go full bloatmode

When I started I couldnt do a pull up too.
>Did bro splits with my bro
>overtraining my back and biceps every week and adding weight every week.
> Doing many reps until i couldnt move my arm.
>After a month or two did my first pull up.
> But could do it only once every 3 hours.
>after 2 more weeks I could do one pull up for 5 sets
> worked my way up till I could 2 then 3 then 4 and after 5 it just got easy.
>now my record is 21
So it took me few months to get averege at pull ups. When I started I was really fucking weak 14 year old. Skinny fat also with stick arms. Just grind dude

Depends on how fat you are. If fatty Macfat level of fat, I would say start by fixing your diet, once you lose some weight, couple that proper diet with light exercice (walk and swim if full fatty), then take things further (start lifting) when ready. You can start with body weight exercices if too afraid/ashamed of hitting the gym straight away.

>Depends on how fat you are.
Idk, I'm 176cm/88kg. Pic related is me (no that's not a boner I swear). I think I'm too fat to jog, but I'm a bit worried about fucking my ankles up.

Attached: IMG_20190723_192447160.png (1263x720, 623K)

>I think I'm too fat to jog
Meant to say "I don't think I'm too fat to jog"

so is your mindset

please dont listen to any faggots that steer you away from running for any reason. you arent a my 600lb life candidate so you can and should run. do c25k, stick to the program and you will be able to run for 30minutes non stop in 2 months. you will literally mog 90% of the faggots on Jow Forums after accomplishing this, despite still being a fatass

get your diet in check after you can run a 5k. learn how to fast. lose weight. then pickup a dumbbell and get to work. its literally that easy

>c25k
This is exactly what I needed, thanks user.

How and most importantly why are you alive?

no problem. dont give up. i got fat after college, despite being a gigachad football player with a hot high school sweetheart. despite my life of sports to that point id never run before more than a mile and always despised it. i started c25k and have since done something like 10 races, run 5ks as maintenance runs, and am training for a marathon. you CAN fucking do it, i was fatter than you when i started running. go do it and stop feeling sorry for yourself

Ah dude you're fine. Like yes, you're definitely out of shape but you're far from hopeless. Plenty of good advice in this thread already.

Most important thing is to stick by your plan and do not deviate. It will be hard for some time. Try and eat a bit better/less week by week and slowly slowly increase the amount and level of physical excercise.

In 3 months you will be amazed over how far you've come.

I started like that four months ago, it gets a lot easier, I'm at a point where I run 5k after weights every working day.

Start with female push-ups, ride a bike (it never gets easier, you just go faster), do body weight squats, go for a walk, use large water bottles as weight at home if you don't want to go to a gym yet.

The hardest part is to get going, and including all of it into your daily routine.

How did you start weightlifting ?
I started in May, the 5km run is no problem at this point.
But I really cant get myself up to start lifting or the gym ... and I have already some weightlifting equipment at home.