Is this show accurate in regards to fitness? Seems legit so far

Is this show accurate in regards to fitness? Seems legit so far.

Attached: Capture.png (1762x1080, 1.59M)

It's shit. Bad advice and bad form all around.

FUCKING MANLETS

>taking advice from an anime seriously

Attached: 1534976051034.png (798x527, 231K)

most of the advice is decent except for the part on intermittent fasting.

it's broscience deluxe but who cares, it's fun

you think naruzou does face pulls?

It's mostly bullshit, just like Jow Forums. Research how real athletes train and do that instead.

STOP POSTING THIS EVERY DAY

I watch athlean-x jeff cacalier every day

Athletes train to optimize performance at all costs, even at the expense of long term health. I don't think real athletes are the best model for someone trying to optimize longevity.

>Athletes train to optimize performance at all costs, even at the expense of long term health
And thats what we do here

this is not /creatine/ thread

He a troll.

Attached: D0D70FDA-9A29-4AAA-9E8E-1509C6821EE3.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

TALK TO ME WHEN YOU SHREDDED

>That OHP demonstration

I don't think I've seen anything worse. The moving of the bar back and forth... Ugh.

>promotoes protein window

i love the show but 80% of it is garbage bro science

>only benched 100kg in his first time
twink!

Nobody is optimizing longetivity on fit. The most long lived people are skeletors stay at home women because their bodies are running on low gear. Every single organism dies faster the more it eats.

I kinda wish someone would cut together a version that skips the broscience infodumps. I just want to watch Hibiki pigging out and Akemi being a degenerate.

in the first the place the supposed extra effect is marginal, secondly taking your protein doesn't hurt either. so why are you so butt blasted about it?

Theres a whole general for people who don't want to die at 35 due to their size on this board.

>Nobody is optimizing longetivity on fit
that's just /creatine/ thread