Based and Chadpilled

Based and Chadpilled

Attached: AITA.png (797x452, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/63109-first-memory-fictional.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well we don't really know the reasons why she is a single mother, so it's tough to judge.

lol AITA is so easy to bait

there's only one reason, user - she's trash

If the kid is white, I'll feel less bad, but single mothers are generally human cancer. Especially a "trainer" who thinks its funny or a prudent business move to make fun of her client base. She deserved getting fired.

*isn't white

He did the right thing.

Based chad, she deserved it. Making fun of the fat fucks who do nothing to improve and spout all that haes shit every chance they get is fair game but if its an absolute unit who trying to fix their problems that is the target thats not cool.

maybe the husband died

t. fatties who've been bullied by staceys

All single mothers are trash you retard incel white knight cuckold. If her husband died, she's a widow, not a single mother and that's the only acceptable form if solo parentage.

Attached: 1557624917461.jpg (644x649, 72K)

>single mom
>stacey

heh

unlikely, she'd probably show a little humility and be a better person if that was the case - more than likely it was a hit and quit, or he got tired of her shit

See

Attached: 949302.jpg (1280x2384, 971K)

>more than likely it was a hit and quit, or he got tired of her shit

Next Eminem

There are white deadbeats too

>tfw no mean, bully, mommy gf.

what she did was cute and she wasn't hurting anybody. guy's an asshole.

Bssed but maybe because I hate single moms so much. Seriously why can't they keep their legs closed until they meet someone decent?

Poor kids too, they'll never grow up to be healthy adults, having a different "father" every year and a half.

Yes and they are human trash, just like the retards that get impregnated by them

My father was abusive and psychotic. He was 6'3" and huge. My grandmother told me a story that it once took 4 cops to hold him down when he went into a drunk rage in kings cross. He left when I was three and I was raised by a single mother until I was 15 and she met a decent man (she's still with him 10 years later). She gave me everything I could ever want growing up. She sent me to a good school and made sure I was always well fed. She sent me to the gym when I was 17 and self conscious of my body. She's supported me in everything I have ever done in my life.

There is literally nothing wrong with single mothers. There is everything wrong with being a KHV incel.

Kill yourself user. The world will be a better place without you

>he still believes everything women tell him

wtf does that even mean? How is that relevant?

>Bully and mean

yikes! Mommy gf meant to be soft, kind and physically strong as hulk.

Redditors should get the rope

>my one piece of anecdotal evidence proves that ALL single mothers are above contempt and blame
the ultimate in white knighting. you need to come back down to reality

He did the right thing. It was the owners call to fire her not his. That shit had to stop. It could have seriously damaged the gyms rep.

How well do you know your Dad? Ever spent time with him?

This was meant for (You)

My memories of him are all horrible. When he was teaching me to ride a bike I fucked up, as you do when you learn and you're 3, and he ripped me off the bike screaming then threw it at a wall.
I remember seeing him belt my mum because he was angry about a haircut he got and she told him he looked good. I remember when mum had to take me to hospital and she returned home late with me he was standing in the driveway shoving her to the ground every time she tried to walk to the house.
He never paid a cent of child support when he left. He never once tried to contact me even until this day

He was a piece of shit

You remember all this from 3 years old and under?

he's larping, ignore him

I mean yeah. You can have memories of being a kid dude
cope harder incel

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Attached: stinky-af.gif (480x368, 1.69M)

he sounds like an absolute Chad. no wonder your whore mother had you with him.
>He never paid a cent of child support when he left.
illegal.

wow dude. I really hope you don't actually see the world like this

cringe
not because /sig/ but because discord hugbox

Putting her in a fryer might have been a step too far.

there are any number of articles available now if you live in a free country that proves you don't remember things that early as you age. it's called childhood amnesia - so again, you're a larping faggot

Provide these articles then. I'm not saying I remember literally everything from that age I'm saying that these are some of my earliest memories

>Noice

Attached: 1563058088907.png (320x320, 128K)

you're the guy who was defending girls with stds weren't you.

Yeah, no shit dipshit, your mother was innately gifted with the nurturing of her kids and didn't let you die off. That's a fucking given

but what we're talking about here is morals, characters, and values, which obviously your young dumb whore of a mother had none of because instead of meeting a guy like your step-dad when she was young and prime, she was a neurotic whore who chased after men who were abusive and "rugged" who had a very fucking clear trajectory of degeneracy and bad mental habits that lead all the way up to his incarceration, all of which she ignored, because she doesn't have a god damn ounce of moral character and values about her.

Do you think when you go to prison, all of these people are incapable of being generally likeable and even some well-spoken?

Anyone can appear generally likeable, any one with a conscious brain can handle not just letting your child die, it's hard wired into your brain.

Doesn't make your mom any more of a neurotic dumb cum dumpster when it counted, fucking off her life for those years, raising a child like YOU with NO FUCKING MALE ROLE MODEL UNTIL 15 YEARS OLD

which is why you have no god damn self esteem and you're as weak, sympathetic, and fully fucking faggoted as they come.

You kill yourself, the world doesn't need more pussies.

livescience.com/63109-first-memory-fictional.html
>you're earliest memory probably never happened

That was my thought too, tbqh. 3 years old is way to young to be able to remember these kind of specifics. It's quite possible his Dad was a piece of shit; but women fucking lie as well. Imagine all these years of Mum and Granny telling him what a cunt his dad was, the kind of things that could put in his head.

So what you're saying is, your mother was a dumb neurotic whore with no morals or values about her, who arbitrarily selected a fucking degenerate to get impregnated by, leaving you without a father for the first 15 years which is why you're a low self esteem faggot here today preaching your mother's bullshit sympathetic propoganda arguement that she NEEDS because she's WEAK, just like you.

There's no reality where your mom couldn't have found a guy like your stepdad before she got impregnated by a degenerate, but no, she had to be a dumb neurotic whore and chase after the le alpha. All so that she could whine and cry and bitch and moan to you about how she was such a tragic victim of an abusive PSYCHOTIC@@!#$!@# SOMEONE HELP!! MANNNN!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO NOT A MAN

Instead you stupid fucking nigger, she chose to ignore the warning signs like the stupid fucking neurotic whore she is, and is literally fucking responsible for any problems caused by this EVIL EVIL MAN.

It's called character, morals, and values. Try figuring out some for yourself before you end up as pathetic as your mother, or worst, the fucking cuck who raised a pussy faggot like you and has to deal with your dumb neurotic whore of a mother

>there's literally nothing wrong with being a poor judge of character and risking condemning your children to a childhood characterized by poverty
unless your dad suddenly developed deep character flaws as a result of a brain injury, your mother knew about his behavior and chose to let him fuck her anyway. her poor choices meant that her child had no close male role models for the majority of his early life. your mother is trash and you're the result of her mistakes

Can we not have leddit threads here?
ta

Pretty pretty based

>she was a neurotic whore who chased after men who were abusive and "rugged"

I've been coming to Jow Forums on and off for nearly a decade now, is it just me or has there been a marked change in the demographic of Jow Forums? It used to be just a bunch of gay dudes talking about fitness, but now there seems to be a sudden influx on Jow Forums and Jow Forums and their autism is showing.

Single mothers aren't whores, sluts, cunts or whatever buzzword you use to describe them. If they keep chasing after the same TYPE of man then yes there's an issue, but chasing after the same man even though he's not good for them? You ever stepped into a feels thread? Hell, the vast majority of Jow Forums only lift, or pretend to anyway, because they want to get an ex back or get swole and fuck sluts.

It's evident you never had a strong father figure in your life, otherwise you wouldn't have an intense hatred for women. :)

low test post

This post was made by a woman or a faggot who was raised by one

B & R

Imagine being thus much of a white knight cuck. Hope you're trolling, mate.

why is there not a single 'rate my dick' thread anywhere to be seen (n-no homo)? Seems like most of present day Jow Forums crowd is just a bunch of phaggots

Attached: 1436043125630.jpg (540x584, 76K)

She married the terrible father, you idiot. She's very responsible for what happened.

Good lord user, wombo combo

Attached: A09EB6EF-365E-4CC7-9D4C-95F85FDBD16F.jpg (600x700, 29K)

Single mothers aren't whores, sluts, cunts

Yes they fucking are, you stupid fuck, they looked past all of the beta little faggots like you, and literally allowed themselves to be impregnated by a man who had no intention of raising their child, cheated on the guy so he left, or were such problematic dumb cunts that the man left because it was too much of a problem to be connected to this person.

LOL you're talking to me about not having a strong father figure while simultaneously being the posterboy of a sissified faggot with no self esteem.

If your mother wasn't a dumb neurotic whore, she would have been disciplined enough to properly take her birth control and she wouldn't have this fucking victim story dating all the way back to when she was neither responsible enough to prevent pregnancy with a PSYCHO ABUSIVE MAN, and when she wasn't literally moored, virtued, and smart enough to recognize the man for a piece of shit.

that's on HER. It's called RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

Instead, your mom could have been less promiscuous, focused on wholesome higher class individuals, and then CHOSE to start a family when she and her partner were financially stable enough, with a man who genuinely was going to be around to raise the kid to the best of his ability. There's 8 billion people on the planet, don't you think she could have found one?

Dumb fucking nigger. You're as soft and weak as they come, I'm not even sure why I'm talking to you, no values, no discipline, literally not even high enough iq to see through women's bullshit and expect them to behave at a higher standard.

I love women, I hate dumb neurotic whores. Sorry not sorry.

>men who were previously feeling defeated are now looking for avenues of self-improvement, and finding them, together.
This triggers the roastie

Attached: 1496589324895.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

Is it wrong that the thought of her having to explain to her kids that she got fired puts a big shit eating grin my face?

Attached: FE301C3E-2843-4AC5-B25F-589A1DDC0119.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Only reasonable person in this thread. The amount of incel rage is actually concerning. Imagine actually believing the things people like
choose to believe in

Sorry didn't bother reading, I assume it's just another hate filled rage post where user projects his own securities. Let me help you out.

I bench more than you deadlift. :)

>inb4 I'm a guyyyhrhrhhhhhhhhh *wheezing fat chick sounds*

Thing is I understand incel rage, some women are just evil and I've seen first hand how they toy with men. At the same time though there are men who are just evil. Incels just get hurt once and think that all women are like that.

What the incel posters are proving here though is that they don't lift. Anyone who lifts and has a decent body will hardly ever get hurt enough to have incel thoughts.

Oh, personal responsibility, being at the cause of your environment not the effect, making decisions knowing that they have consequences, not allowing yourself to get entangled with dipshit romantic partners who are going to life

Yeah, pretty fucking terrible being me if I'm fair, I live in DARK DARK reality. Even though I've earned my self-respect through discipline, was showered in attention and have high self esteem and could literally not even fall into 80% of all of the low iq retarded bullshit you choose to turn your brain off for and do

And your mother married and had a child with this man? Lmao what a whore

soft hands typed this post

> low iq

Attached: 1332949662083.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Yes she is a single mother, and she deliberately chose to endanger hr career by taking photos of people in vulnerable positions who already have insane stress over being in the gym. As is they are paranoid, as a 150lb/5 ft 4 girl who stopped going to the gym 30 lbs ago because I was afraid of something of the like she deserves to be fired because this behaviour is unacceptable. It's gross. This is her hobby, making fun of people who are sick, trying to recover or at least not die so fast. She acted like a cunt, she deserved to be treated like one. If she cared about her kids she would not have done any of that shit

Oh dude no doubt about it. My best friend dated a psycho bitch. I've had experiences with evil women.
These guys have just somehow gotten in their heads that every women that has ever had sex is inherently evil and that all men are capable of no wrong. It's blatant victim complex

Like you said they don't lift. If they even tried they might actually stop being dumb cunts

Yeah, I super believe that, it's pretty often a coddled child finds self-discipline, liberalism produces the most powerlifting champions by far

How does it feel knowing that you're your mothers biggest mistake in life, that she lives in avoidance of this by sowing off her victim story about a man she consentually agreed to be with and have sex with, oh and that she's a dumb neurotic whore?

>if you dont get hurt you wont think lowly of retards
I've never been stabbed yet I am disgusted by homeless crack addicts, explain that. Being a single mom requires being a degenerate retard, and is actively damaging to their child. Its destructive behavior that hurts others

I believe that you are samefagging and it's really sad desu.

Attached: 1490178605168.png (657x527, 44K)

reply to all those comments so I can prove you wrong cunt

No you stupid fuck, I just know better to become engaged with the WRONG woman, and I have the self-respect and personal boundaries to never see that happen.

What you describe as "incel rage" is my own personal reflection of people who wholy beta and faggoty that it brings me to a low seeth at the idea that I was ever as naive and fucking dumb as you are, and then what makes me go as far to pound my keyboard is the fact that you've got some sort of arrogant righteousness and create some straw man of me being an "Incel" and "not a lifter" while simultaneously being the dumbest niggers alive.

I've been showered by positive attention since the second of the womb and just finished my first session of the day at 5:30 AM in the morning btw, I just think you're all stupid niggers, and I lack the tact to prevent myself from telling you all about it.

Stay weak and sympathetic to women forever.

Quick question, what are your thoughts on a single father?

All this projecting. So just to get it right, I'm a liberal basedboy who is weak and raised by a single mother?

>a screenshot is proof
lol

>ashley was fried immediately
Well now the fatties will like her I guess

>kings cross
You were raised on taxpayer money weren't you?

>All this projecting. So just to get it right, I'm a liberal basedboy who is weak and raised by a single mother?

Yeah, precisely, you have neither the IQ nor moral character to see through the retarded victim ideology of women, you're sympathetic and weak, and your self esteem is severely lacking as a result of having a dumb whore for a mother and literally not even having a strong father figure to instruct you on how to become a man.

hmmm
nah

Attached: 1494307362168.png (447x352, 234K)

You literally word things like you're wearing a fedora lmao. I bet you think Elliot Rodgers did nothing wrong too

Coolio, we're still talking about me, right? Could tell with that bright projection light.

>Quick question, what are your thoughts on a single father?
A degenerate shithead. I called your father a piece of shit, as you did. Making a child with a a degenerate who's going to fuck the kid up is trash regardless of who does it.

Cowards

Where do you get this notion that single parents ruin their children?

Ah good, didn't want to dismiss your opinion as being a sexist. I'll just dismiss it as being idiotic. :)

it's true though. people act like we don't know you're posting on your comp and phone.

HAHAHAHAHAH

good one!

I'm a fedora wearing incel!! LOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHA

Did you get me? Did u get me good?

Did you guys hear that

IM A FEDORA WEARING ELLIOT RODGERS LOVER BECAUSE I SAID SINGLE MOTHERS ARE DUMB WHORES

Try turning your fucking brain on, jesus christ. Dumb ass strawman compared to penetrating your visceral character as a human being and getting you spot on.

The consequence is your life, good luck little guy

I've had a good rile, you keep thinking your mother is a terrific women who did everything right, she will too. And god bless your little souls. Fortunately for me I don't interact with people like you outside of the anonymity of the internet. God speed.

Daily reminder that men are all lumped together, socially, in the eyes of women as
>muh patriarchy
and women have assaulted
>muh patriarchy
buy getting guys fired from important jobs for things as stupid as wearing a t-shirt they don't like.
So why shouldn't this woman lose her job? That's the world we live in now. A world that women voted equally on and helped bring to pass.

You're a misogynist if you don't make women's lives a living hell at every possible opportunity with an equal fervor as women do to
>muh patriarchy
because in failing to do so you are invalidating their centuries long struggle for
>muh equality

Attached: 1522198352357.jpg (792x844, 138K)

>Fortunately for me I don't interact with people
Yeah I figured

I'm not involved in this argument but chill out man. Don't let some brainlet poster on Jow Forums make you freak out like that.

>:)
>Where do you get this notion that single parents ruin their children?
>dude why would a child need a Male and female role model in their life
>its just coincidental that pretty much all violent criminals come from single parent homes

Dude I wish I was as intelligent as you

>>its just coincidental that pretty much all violent criminals come from single parent homes
[citation needed]

And you still ended up here

Does it really amaze you so much that there a multiple people who think you're an angry little retard though? Like surely more than one person has told you that in your life

most criminals are minorities

>Being a single mom requires being a degenerate retard, and is actively damaging to their child

If you notice that the user is a britbong. It's not only financially feasable to churn out a baby or two, it's possible to financially thrive in this country. I've met several women who've wanted to churn out kids and have done so, just for the easy socialist lifestyle. Infact, I'd dare say it's probably 30% of all the women i've worked with are single moms on government assistance. I've heard first hand "I just want to pop out a baby and be done with it" multiple times.

user's mom clearly was in a bad marriage. If you've ever been in a relationship where someone changed, or it turned out bad, you've been in a relationship that was a mistake. It happens, you can't fault people for that.

That being said, allowing single motherhood to thrive drains government spending, has statistical evidence of negative effects compared to partnered raised children, and women are straight up retarded anyway.

I say we go back to the feudal system.

Attached: 1554590568453.jpg (1078x1079, 105K)

lol i'm not him. pathetic.

shit sorry user. That's directed at the other user if he sees this. He knows who he is

I'm Australian not British. My mother has never once been on the dole, she was a chef in a 5 star restaurant. She left and started her own successful business. Eat a dick

If you don't know that then you really have no business being in this discussion