>be fit but no gf
>get gf
>have to eat meat only once a week
>seduces me with sex so i dont go to the gym
>2 hour gym sessions are replaced with 2 hour cuddling sessions
>squats and oats get replaced with sex and oral
>farmers walks are replaced with holding hands in the park

Its over.

Attached: 1561315364102.jpg (376x376, 23K)

You are a Beta male.

Should have gotten a Jow Forums bf dumbass

cringe. yikes. cope. have sex. fuck off. incel. racist. feminazi

You forgot dilate

post body

haha

Fatty cope

I can sincerely say it'll be a good day when you die alone in your shitty neetbux apartment and stop degrading the board with your low quality low intelligence shitposts.

All that shit is on YOU. YOU stopped lifting, you pathetic faggot and now you don't even have the balls to take responsibility for your YOUR mistakes. Sad!

Attached: 3.png (778x846, 1.35M)

How the fuck does having a gf determine how much meat you can eat?

If anything you should be eating more.

You're a beta baboon and ngmi.

>handholding
>implying that modern women aren't too degenerate for this

Yeah like one week after i got a girlfriend i was less motivated to go too the gym and had less time available for it. Also because of her i eat a lot more out and she sometimes buys snacks. But more happier than i was a gym rat

xD

Me and my girlfriend do this all the time virgin beta

good thing I'll probably never experience that.
disregard thots
acquire mass

replace walks in the park with jogging in the park together

did you try not following her every whim?

stop projecting whores to all population

Sunday is my have sex day and I eat and do what I want. Sounds like you got a case of the beta.

'Schatzilein, du musst nicht traurig sein'

this
>doing what women tell you
I'd rather be a wizard

>she lets me have sex with her once a week
Sounds like you’re the beta

Why?

You can have a gf and make time to lift. Children are far bigger gains goblins.

This.

How can you be so weak?
>Don't go to the gym, lets have sex
>I'm going, I'll creampie your asshole when I get back slut

That easy, still get gains, still get pussy

That's a good thing you retard

I'm in this situation now except its

>be fit but no gf
>get fit
>get gf
>shes cute and sweet and likes me
>she rarely eats meat
>only been on a handful of dates,so not actually sure if she still really likes me
>2 hour gym sessions are replaced with 2 hour walking sessions
>beef and benching gets replaced with kissing and oral
>back day is replaced with holding hands in the park

the thing is shes so cute and fun and good and interesting in other ways but when I fall for a chick I become such a beta,

Attached: 1522431045361.jpg (629x505, 113K)

>she rarely eats meat

Okay? Do you have to eat the exact same thing?

>2 hour gym sessions are replaced with 2 hour walking sessions

There's 24 hours in a day. You can fit both in and still have 20 hours to do whatever

>but when I fall for a chick I become such a beta

She knows you're being a beta btw. So start putting your foot down and doing your own thing or she'll be on Chad and tyrones dick real quick.
Also when you start to lose those gains, she'll notice.

holy shit that entire message just cut me up....thanks for the wake up call, user.

>tfw female
>tfw want a bf that can squat and deadlift 4-5plates
>tfw want him to roid and roid with him kek
>tfw want to have crazy rough sex and be Dom sometimes
>tfw want to give him massages for his muscle knots and do stretches with him
>tfw want to cook him healthy meals with my instant pot
>tfw want to go on late night runs with a doggo
>tfw never ever ever ever want to eat like shit with him
>tfw want to go clubbing/raving with him and laugh off all the pursuits he gets from girls confidently and even befriend them (assuming he doesn't physically flirt back)
>tfw also incredibly picky and get bored of guys I talk to after 2 weeks
>tfw been single for over 5 years because my standards are too high

Foreveralone.jpg.png.flac.rar.zip.mp3

Attached: 1562791773275.jpg (370x136, 8K)

enjoy dying alone lol

>standards are too high
>Wants a roided freak

lel

post body, u are fat 100% u dumb bitch

Why though

>because my standards are too high
How do people do the "standards" thing anyway? Do you make a fucking mental checklist and go through it and if the other person fails any of the points on them they are disqualified?

Personally I just either like a girl and want to fuck her or I don't. They can be tall, small, blonde, black haired, smart, a bit of a dunce, and so on, the only thing of relevance is that they make me want to breed them in some way.
The only thing that stands apart from that is "no single moms" and that's just because it legit ruins your life if you don't adhere to it.

Stop being a beta.
Live the life you want to, if she has a problem with it, she needs to go, simple as that.

>only been on a handful of dates,so not actually sure if she still really likes me

Then, she isn't your fucking girlfriend, retard.

Not that user, but I know his feels.
>ex gf was a nympho
>could fuck 8 times a day and still want more
>I’m a bit of a sex addict, so we naturally got along extremely well
>were in college at the time, and would skip class for weeks on end to just have sex 24/7
>literally just leave the bed to shower and eat

>new gf
>amazing body, super sweet and virgin
>can max have sex 2 to 3 times a week
>had to teach her how to have sex in doggy (she would keep bending her back like a camel)
>whenever I wake up hard and try kissing her she would just say something like “stop, we need to get up and do xyz it’s 10am already”
>of course I always press the issue by just cutting her off midsentence and kissing her or stuffing my face in her vagina
>works maybe 1/5 times
>get the feeling she doesn’t even enjoy sex and just does it to pleasure me

A real ego hit, I fucked my ex a few times because I got so horny and my gf just would not satisfy my needs. I brought it up to her before and she just said she tries her hardest but just can’t keep up with me. Do I feel like a scumbag for cheating? Hell yeah, and theres no way I can validate it other than I have little to no control over my urges. Plus my ex gives me free joints to take home after I fuck her kek. My dad once told me, “cheating is just something men used to do and other men used to keep quiet about” so I guess it’s in the genes. See you lads in hell.

>Be fit
>Get fit

Attached: 1563224210420.gif (720x404, 3.23M)

>no gf
>friend asks to teach her to work out
>shows up every time on time, works out diligently, tries to get me to go to the pool with her on my off days
>started really weak, but progresses very fast and that's what matters more

no she asked me if i wanted to be her bf and I said yes so I know I am fool

be fit, get fit son

>I let HER have sex with me once a week
more like.

Don't worry, it won't last for long, because you no longer take care of yourself and therefore will look like shit in notime.

You know, you didn't have to cheat, if you were just being honest with the girls.
Don't act like you want a committed, monogamous relationship, if that is not what you want.
When a girl inevitably asks "what are we?" or some shit like that, you don't fucking lie to her just because you are afraid to lose your access to her pussy.
>but I will never get sex again if I do this
You'd be surprised.

>blaming a girl for your weak will
ngmi

>get the feeling she doesn’t even enjoy sex and just does it to pleasure me
Nah, you're spending too much time with her. Women know men want sex, most men don't know women want non-sexual attention. You're giving her your non-sexual attention too much, and naturally she doesn't feel all that inclined to fuck you.

Make yourself a scarce resource in a woman's life, if she doesn't know how you feel about her and doesn't know how often she'll be able to see you she'll put her heart and soul into fucking you. Unfortunately I don't know how to balance this with a relationship, I think the two cannot live in harmony. Whenever you officially enter boyfriend/girlfriend status its kind of hard to make a girl not know where she stands with you, so the whole strategy falls on it's head. But it works very well until then.

>25 years old
>never had gf
>never had sex
>all the years of accumulated bitterness has allowed me to develop extreme stoicism and discipline
>huge and stronger than ever
>don't even want a gf anymore because I know it will fuck with my psyche and fitness regimen
>I've made it

Feels good.

this cuck doesn't know that she is probably fucking other dude and that's why she's got that pussy and ass all worn out

Yeah, right.
He doesn't have to roid but it'd be nice if he did. All natty is just as good and 4 plates is easily achievable with no roids.
I don't have a type, I have went on dates with guys that aren't really into lifting but do other sports like hockey. Well once I'm over the physical lust part I move on to compatability and usually after a month I just lose feelings and interest. I'm literally going to die alone.

Please be mine gf.

damn I want to break up with my gf to achieve this

....Maria?

you took too much semen to your brain and your bond hormone is fucked, so yeah you are going to keep riding the cock carousel til you hit the wall, then find a beta cuck to divorce rape. So yeah, you are going to die alone, you worthless fucking thot

28 here, same except the never had sex. Making 350k in medicine. Feels good mang

>be fit but no gf
>get gf
>can still train 3 to 4 days a week, maybe need a slightly different schedule but easily achievable

How do you plan to make it and raise strong boys if you can't keep your shit together at the first step already?

you're going to die alone because women pair bond when they have sex with someone, knowingly or not...youve used up all your pair bonding hormone that you just dont see pairing as a rush anymore, gratz on over-dosing on love you fucking douche

you let your actions be guided by your genitals and now you're paying, this is why people frown on women being promiscuous...theyre not trying to hold you down, theyre trying to free you from your passions

Attached: 1559120847362.png (720x960, 513K)

Well another issue is that normies are incredibly corny and lame.

>tfw have met a handful of people that have met and dated someone off Jow Forums
>tfw kinda want to find a bf from Jow Forums somehow but don't want it to be forced

Attached: 1558730919265.jpg (741x568, 41K)

If you want our attention, post your body
Also 100% this, classic

Ideally, I’d like to have both. A loyal wife at home who treats me like a god and a mistress who treats me like the devil. I know what you mean though user, I told one of my fuck buddies I couldn’t see her anymore and she turned into the thirstier girl on planet earth.

You’re on the right track with this one, I live with her so not giving her attention isn’t even an option. I mean i’m pretty busy with work, side business, studying, and gym but still cook dinner and sleep beside her every night. Might be moving far away for work soon though so maybe we can rekindle something then.

Hot, please keep going you’ve got me massaging my prostate already.

Ok yet another night of fucking my own hand haha

been lifting for 6 years, had a gf for 2. got my best physique ever atm. you're just a faggot who is gonna be depressed when your girl cheats on you and you're a fluffy whimp because you dropped all your hobbies for her.

how can any man be proud of the fact that they havent got to experience a woman's embrace

My mother loves me haha.

sounds more like you just don't know what you want, which should be surprising considering you're (supposedly) a woman.

don't forget back to Jow Forums

Thank god I'm a fag

Jogging is gay

Well in that case why don't you jog over and help me with this?
*grabs dick*

Upvoted

>dated a Mexican qt
>cooked for me all the time
>got fat
The sex was great though

this, my gf is pescatarian (3 years when I met her) and I even did a month of carnivore while basically living at her place. Not only that she's actually started to eat a bit of proper meat on ocasion

Apologies for the next blogpost, Jow Forums
>be a wreck of a human, having gone thru high school doing lots of parties, drugs, empty casual sex while looking to run from family issues and a general lack of purpose
>have had one GF, she was older than me and it was a pretty sick and abusive relationship
>"molested" by older ladies (not all that non-consensual, had mommy issues and those friends of my mother were good enough, or so I thought), lost my v-card at 14 while drunk-ish
>older guys had their way with me too
>thankfully, of all my vices, only functional chronic alcoholism stuck
>by the time I get into college, I feel like and old, used soul that will die alone, that is my fate and I have accepted it
>enter this cute, shy tomboy girl that was not from my big city, rather lived moving a lot because her parents work, always on small towns
>her innocence is refreshing, her wonder and shock at the things we city uni folks did was endearing as fuck, always wears her emotions on her face
>realize that she's into me for whatever fucking reason I can't fathom
>try to stay neutral and hope her interest goes away
>it doesn't
>know I'm bad for her, just going to keep her at distance
>it doesn't work
>she eventually breaks down my barriers, growing tension/attraction that ends up in her demanding I either fess up and make my move or bury the hatchet
>I cave in
>after a year of struggling (I was her first BF, and my take on relationships was warped as fuck) cue the most wonderful years of my life, personal growth and evolution
>we help each other grow, she tends to my injured soul, I help her become a woman and show her the ways of the world
>she's there to help me whenever the darkness creeps in
>I'm a bit chunkier now, decide to get fit for her
>"I'm grateful you are doing this for me, but you really should be doing it for yourself"
>at this point we are both out of school, working on different fields
>less time to see each other, but we try to make most of it
cont.

Getting your gf into lifting is the pinnacle of making it:

You all fuckers wait until you have a kid and train in your fucking basement with not enough sleep when the baby and wife are asleep.

idk, that's kinda bullshit. Been with my girl for 2 years, we live together and we're barely having less sex than when we first met. Still have days with 2-3 times, or marathon sessions of 3+hours.
You just have to keep it fresh and exciting. That said, sexual appetite depends on the girl. Might be hormonal.

innocent girls can heal everything.
please don't cont though, just leave the bad ending out

>I know she's not happy where she works, but it's good money and it does it for the time being
>5th anniversary, I tell her I'm ready to wife her and build a life together, perhaps a family too
>she didn't expect that big of an announcement, says she loves me too and I'm the man of there life, but she wants to grow, and has been eyeballing some master's in another continent
>I've seen this coming, not a new topic, but there's more weight to her words this time
>she's painfully optimistic, thinking I could maybe join her in that country
>I'm painfully optimistic tho
>things keep on as normal, I love lifting as a relief valve + gf loved the changes
>she's pretty fit herself, forgot to mention, healthy to a fault, environmentally aware as fuck, never liked lifting but loves calisthenic stuff (yoga, pole dancing, that thing where they hang from fabrics, bouldering)
>couple of weeks ago we're having some cheeky pints
>she says she got an acceptance letter from a uni across the seas
>can't help but be happy for her, I know this is what she wants and there are no good opportunities for a girl like her in this shithole of a country
>that heart pang tho
>a week ago she comes bearing news: she's got the plane tickets
>she still believes this can work
I could go into more detail but my energy has left. I have financial and familiar ties that I can't just break/ignore. Just got a new job, finally making decent money, and I have plans for side business, but all of those happen here. I have no idea what the fuck I could do for a living where she's going. I have no idea how I'm going to cope. I'm afraid I'll fall into old vices, dance with old demons. I'm uncertain in what the future will bring, we have yet to define what will become of our relationship as shes going away with the intention of living there with a quality of life she can't dream of in here. I can be sure of 2 things. That I will miss her, and that I will keep lifting.
Thanks for reading my blog Jow Forums.

>be fat
>fall for the callisthenics meme
>stop being fat
>kinda fit but far from godly Zyzz aesthetics
>hit on girl
>no success
>take the red pill
>crippling depression
>not training anymore

>I'm painfully pessimist*

>>tfw female
trans women are not women, let alone females

She tries me every five minutes, but I ain't giving up these gains.

what the guy said about pessimism. I'm not about guys sacrificing their balls for a woman but she sounds like a genuinely great human being dude. It's hard to find someone that accepts you and helps you grow.

Its your life after all but you're making a decision too. Don't wallow for years wondering what could have been or using it as a gateway to get into "old habits". Keep going. As an outsider reading this post it would be easy for me to leave a "shithole" of a country for something better if it was a girl like that.

that sucks, dude. I hope everything turns out well, even though that hope does indeed seem fairly slim.

Honestly my life improved tenfold since I met my wife, even more so now my sons and daughter are getting a bit older. Nothing better than waking up on a sunday in bed with my wife and kids, her making me oats, eggs and bacon and then lifting with my kids playing around with them and generally having a fun time.