If you are lifting and you still struggle on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge, you're an idiot

If you are lifting and you still struggle on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge, you're an idiot.

Have you seen the competition on these apps? It's comical. Most guys do not lift, take bathroom selfies, and paint no picture of thier lives.

If you're struggling, I guarantee your pictures are boring and are of terrible quality. You've been given the opportunity to craft your own image and you don't take it?
This shit is easy and if you're bad at it you're gay.

Attached: gallery-1482427953-mocks-profiles-stephen(2).jpg (480x854, 57K)

Attached: Nearly 4 years of Tinder data as a Male (Age 18 - 22) [OC].png (1800x1200, 126K)

i live in miami. everyybody here is ripped or famous
fuck off

im Jow Forums

got 4 pictures on tinder

bathroom torso selfie to show off
selfie of only head to show of hair and face
a standing outside full body picture
outside selfie staring at something

this works 100%

Holy shit

>relationship: 2

Seems pretty fucking good to me. Maybe I should actually start messaging my matches

I'm 5'5"

>If you are lifting
Stopped reading right there
Face is what mostly matters meeting women IRL and even more so on dating apps.

My problem is that nobody ever takes pictures of me and I don't really want selfies on there

if it makes you feel better :^)

you just set your camera up as if someone else takes it and use a timer, seems lame, but if you take the time it can look pretty much the same thing

Attached: 1559733788622.jpg (432x330, 33K)

>you're an idiot.
I don't lift anymore (would rather run), but I get tons of matches, and yeah. Can never get past that first date. I keep it too platonic and play out too safe with the occasional awkwardness.

>you just set your camera up as if someone else takes it and use a timer, seems lame, but if you take the time it can look pretty much the same thing
Yeah. It also helps you learn the correct facial/body posture for a good photo. The first few will look weird because you'll be conveying "this is awkward I'm taking a photo of myself with a timer" but you'll eventually be able to take a good photo of yourself that looks candid.

>Business consultant

Lmao. Literally the memest job imaginable. Enjoy working long ass hours for shit pay doing retarded powerpoint presentations and getting your brain melted by idiotic business lingo

>gotta synergize those network effects in our latest scrum so we can conceptualize the flow of our leads using big data and neural networks for better performance

t. worked with consultants

Fuck off, retard. Obesity rate in Miami is over 22%, and that’s not including overweights.

I know pretty average women that regularly post their matches and the guys are all 6'3 roided out with male model faces and professional sports careers

and to put it in perspective, every guy they showed me had a better body than 99% of Jow Forums

No amount of lifting or photography tricks will fix shitty face genetics.

Surgery will
No excuses

>what is a catfish

You have to go back

They meet up the with the guys too

Consultant is a boomer job

>and paint no picture of thier lives.
nigga who the fuck needs to know what the fuck your life is if they just to get their dick wet/pussy pounded?

This is autism manifest.

Consultant is such a broad term and there’s so many different industries it could be anything.

but dont they make good cash for spewing all that bs?

all my pics are gym selfies in the bathroom and i get a dozen matches a day lol

>mfw everyone says this is bad dont do that

It's because Tinder is completely impersonal which motivates you to discard people for the most irrelevant shit. I've swiped left on a lot of girls I would have probably given a chance if we had met IRL

I went to a bar on Temple's campus and legit almost laughed at the dudes I saw in there. Anybody who doesn't have dog shit genetics and takes care of themselves would get the pick of the litter by the end of the night. Was quite a reality check since on 4channel everybody pretends every guy at the bar/club is a 6'3 240 lb chad

COPE

>bad at crafting my own image through vanity and narcissistic images of myself
>This makes me gay
Wow really makes me think

Another user living in Miami
We have a huge tourist industry here so that may not account for all the rich, famous, and fit people here on vacation.

if you look good, it doesn't really matter what you do.
if you don't look good, even the tiniest misstep will ruin your already slim chances.

dude is way too picky. By all means, shoot your shot. But, he rejects 80% of women and the ones he does choose overwhelming reject him. be realistic, he's definitely overvaluing himself

Attached: 1558503495790.png (1080x1587, 1.45M)

I'm retarded, is the graph saying that ratings of looks and personality corresponded

He got jaw surgery and trained his neck?

Everyone roids nowadays...most dudes at my gym have cycled before ages 18-30.

It has direct positive fucking correlation. Which means people think that one's who look the best have the best personality.

It says that there is an almost 1:1 correlation between women rating look and women rating personality.
With the strong implication that your perceived personality is entirely their headcanon about you, based on your looks.

No. He started lifting and grew a beard. Beards are for coping jawlets and chinlets

I'm convinced South Florida is one of the worst places in the world for Tinder.
Picky as fuck girls that also tend to be unattractive (inside and out) themselves.
So glad I moved out of that shithole.
If that's true, it means Miami is among the fittest cities in America you silly autist

I wish I could use tinder again, las time I used it I was trolling thots with boomer profile pic and borderline harassing them, got banned nonetheless.

Why would I use any of these services? I'm not degenerated and I'm not interested in girls that fuck 5 guys a week they met on a dating app

maybe its the other way around ;-)

It could mean literally anything. He could be a house painter for all we know.

No, he learned how to take a photo.

>2 relationships out of 4 dates
what the fuck, how? i went on 20 dates and got laid 3 times, never mind a fucking relationship

Attached: 1562710364881.jpg (706x990, 96K)

unlikely. the first impression you get from another person is based on their appearance, you only get to know their personality afterwards when you talk to them.

>>Picky as fuck girls that also tend to be unattractive (inside and out) themselves.

>open Tinder
>start swiping
>at least half of the profiles don't even have anything written in them or are at most shilling their Instagram
>another quarter is passive aggressive shit that tells you exactly why they are single
>last quarter is some "Travel | Wine | Music" copy paste with more emojis than letters
>see a profile that looks like she put some minor amount of thought into it maybe every 200-300 swipes
Tinder is really only worth it if you look good and want no-strings-attached sex.

Everything I've read says that shirtless selfies aren't the way to go

Some places are just more shallow and degenerate than others. I kept Tinder when I moved and I actually found my gf on it.

Really average for how trite and toiling it is.

this
moved to a diff state & i went from 2-4 matches a week to 5 + a day

How am I supposed to get pics of me playing frisbee or biking? It seems douche to stop and ask my friend to take one in the middle of an activity

Possible. I do live in the shittiest part of my country, but on the other hand I also don't see why desirable girls should resort to dating apps anywhere else, unless they are too shy face to face.

this looks so exhausting

Attached: 1552463767848.jpg (598x597, 129K)

How did he even count that?

>tfw live in London
>tfw only fat black chicks match with me

kill me

>have bathroom shirtless pic
>maximum cringe and delete

Thank you senpai.

I still just wanna eat girls assholes tho...

probably just swiped with an open spreadsheet on his machine

>tfw in London suburbs
>only people on tinder are the bottom of the barrel council estate white trash/nigger scum
>or the top tier 9-10/10 upper-classwomen who I have no chance in hell with
It’s an abstract kinda feel

I've spent extensive amounts of time on Tinder in Florida, New York, Seoul, and Tokyo

South Florida was God-tier for dating apps:

I just don't think the type of girls I want to date are going to be found on tinder when it's pretty open about being a hookup app.

>110 matches in 4 years
Jesus. I'm actually stunned he still managed 2 relationships, that count is absolutely abysmal.

You should be breaking 100 within a month of downloading the app. What the fuck was he even doing?

Attached: 1559888077429.jpg (300x200, 22K)

>tfw it’s been 12 hours since I installed the app and I have no matches but 6 likes who I assume are bots
>can’t see who liked because I’m not paying for tinder kiked
I hope this is normal

well 4channel dont go out much

i lift, have downloaded all those apps months back, and matched with one girl who ghosted me immediately on bumble. whenever i hang out with my friends, i never think to take a picture of it so i can use it on a dating site. it just seems so conceded and fake.

>SHOOT YOUR SHOT XD
I fucking hate you normie faggots and your degenerate swipe culture.

Tinder is always way slower during the week, you're not really in "alarming" territory yet. Still a solid chance your profile sucks though.

Yeah I’m willing to accept that it’s at least partly due to my profile. Problem is I don’t really have many pics of myself on my phone, especially recent ones, and I don’t really have any friends to take any of me.
I’m not going to sink to bathroom selfie tier yet, but I’m accepting I may have to soon.

Same. But it's also pretty hard to find the girls I like to date, basically needs to have grown up in some super rural town and only moved to the city recently.
I did date some of them but that dating pool is already incredibly small to begin with and then you need to be lucky enough to find one who actually likes you, too.

depends on where you live. when I was in the US for half a year I got an absurd amount of matches, in my own country it was maybe 1 per week.

I’ve had tinder about a month and have 25 matches. Consider I live 50 miles from any given city/ town with more than 5000 people, is this okay?

Uk, specifically south L O N D O N

Pic related. I have only ever gotten 4 matches and only 1 of them responded to me. I can't seem to match with anyone, even asians. Eventually I just started hitting up the girls that had their IG listed, and that legit worked out like a charm. I really don't think I look that ugly but am starting to doubt myself.

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-104559_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 688K)

pls go back to Jow Forums

Attached: zyzz-home1.jpg (720x540, 48K)