Hip dips

I have a hip dip and would like to get rid of it Jow Forumsizens! What would you recommend?

Attached: hip-dips-na-instagramie.jpg (700x700, 43K)

SEXXXXX NOW PLS

Attached: 1562023358948.gif (607x609, 821K)

based

you don't want to get rid of those.

I do

get fat

no man has ever cared about that. stop fretting over such a minor thing. it's the same thing with stretch marks on the thighs. literally no guy gives a fuck

Abductors

Wtf is a hip dip that's probably definitely not you but of hold that girls hip dips and fuck till my dick fell off.

ya you gotta get rid of those cuz chad will just be disgusted by those gl OP.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: pPdNZ3c.jpg (818x503, 163K)

Also known as 'the bad girl'

I do keep trying with those but they're not doing much

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

I was fat, lost a lot of weight. Fatness just made them more pronounced

Not much will because its genetics; you'll need to use abductors consistently for a few years, making sure you're bulking/cutting appropriately to build muscle to fill the dip. If you're not in a calorie surplus it's unlikely you'll ever 'fill' it.

Fuck off guy

Listen here
Youre perfect babygirl

Thank you

Most original comment ever,.,.

Gluteus medius work, jump on that abductor machine and spread those legs, slow tempo should work. Also you can use a resistance band for the hips and do crab walks +monster walks and fire hydrants

what does your vagina smell like?

I wish my gym provided resistance bands for people to use. The only thing I have at home atm is a little weights set and i can't afford much more lmao.

>Most original comment ever,.,.
Fuck you then, was actually being helpful/honest you ungrateful cunt kys.

I'm sorry I forgot i wasnt on r9k for a second and i thought it wouldn't let me post jusr 'thank you' lmao

Unironically thank you for the advice lad

sorry

pls sit on my face

Resistance bands are hella cheap and worth it

Stop reading women's magazines, you fucking retard.

I don't read that shit, faggot

First start by fixing your pelvic tilt. Then slit your fucking neck for trying to fight off what God handed you on the genetic plate you heathen.

it's bone nigga
read the fucking sticky and start getting on a beginner routine

Jesus Christ the amount of thirsty incels here is insane. Pic related should do the job, btw most guys would probably like those hip dips I know I do anyways so I don't think you should worry about them. Good luck!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

fuck off you woman

I hate women deeply. I'm married

Princess did you cum yet?

>I want to get rid of the sexy thing
what are you retarded? Nothing's changing this short of surgery and I don't even think there is one for this.

sitting on my face x infinity

>your faces when posting this

Hip dips are caused by muscle insertions and bone structure. Its genetic you can not get rid of them except if you got lipofilling or sth.
Learn to deal with it.

Attached: 1555161371987.jpg (700x700, 209K)

show benis and boy pussy

>I have a hip dip and would like to get rid of it Jow Forumsizens! What would you recommend?
Plastic surgery or getting really fat are the only options.
That's simply ridiculous.
It's like asking: "Hey Jow Forums, how can I train away my navel?"
These "hip dips" are part of a normal anatomy, just like earlobes or knees.

Attached: 1558223781813.png (367x586, 533K)

kill yourself and post titties.
also gtfo

>Topkek
never gets old

Why would you ever visit r9k?

Hey Jow Forums i have really big tits and im wondering how i can do bench press without them affecting my ROM. Any ideas?

Attached: Dairy.jpg (761x1345, 155K)

Whore

Hip dips are hot. This thread is shit.
You cannot alter your bone structure and muscle insertions anyway. Embrace your genetics, thot.

The only way your tits would ever affect ROM is if they're falling into your armpits. Any decent sports bra will prevent that. Feel free to double up on them.

my god

Attached: 1556203110155.gif (498x331, 1.53M)

Why would women want to bench? You already have a chest.