I’ve never felt so proud right now...

I’ve never felt so proud right now. Two weeks I ago I started to do a 1500 caloric restriction and I’ve already lost 7 pounds since! I’m gonna make it guys, 270 to 263 in a week and a halfish. Gmi

Attached: 9B6AE5AB-29A4-4CFB-99B6-BFBCC80C6A1E.png (530x868, 791K)

Hell yeah you're gonna make it! Do it for yourself and set realistic and measurable goals, you'll be in great shape in no time.

Keep up the good work buddy, I hope you keep seeing those results!

excellent, keep it up

Good shit user.

Keep it up fren and don't get discouraged if you stop losing weight for a while.

im proud of you user

Attached: 176456749586458.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

My man.

i was 265 10 days ago, just getting into it too. 259 this morning. We are connected spiritually my fat brother.

We will make it.

>restraining from eating to lose weight
are you guys fucking retarded?

4-5 of those pounds are water weight/glycogen, if you cheat one day dont weigh yourself for 24-48 hrs because all of it will be back and you will give up out of discouragement

Snakediet.com

BASED GOD keep it up F A M I L Y

you're all going to MAKE IT

Buy a desk calendar, nail it to your wall, weigh yourself every morning you wake up and every night when you go to bed down to the ounce. Doing this will help you when you inevitably start yoyoing. I found that when I made great progress and I mysteriously put on a few pounds afterwards it helped me realize I was still on track when I looked back a week and realized I had still dropped a few pounds. I’ve lost 60lbs since December and my goal is to lose another 30 before the end of the year. Good luck and godspeed user

Is that the infamous killer known as Sam Hyde?

Good stuff fren

Wait till the face gains

Nice OP. Starting that myself this week. Good to hear this shit works

Good job brother man. Keep it up

All the positivity and sincerity in this thread. Its like you resurrected Jow Forums from 7 years ago

YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT

Attached: pog.jpg (750x1000, 31K)

Based, keep up the good work user!

good for you user. Keep it up, you're gonna make it

7 lbs is about what i lose in water weight when i sleep. dont let it discourage you though, stick to your diet, measure shit. you know the drill.

nice! That's just the water weight tho, your progress will slow now, so don't lose hope