Can someone send me the meme about they guy who lifts for girls and then realises that they aren't worth it and keeps...

Can someone send me the meme about they guy who lifts for girls and then realises that they aren't worth it and keeps lifting he's blue in colour

Also my right wrist hurts when I do push ups

Attached: 1563382632647.jpg (764x788, 61K)

Attached: 1560557898519.jpg (2996x2640, 634K)

I have several versions

Attached: FB_IMG_15614786769878051.jpg (712x617, 198K)

Anyone got the one with the Megumin poster in the last image?

>bro I wanna bang sluts
>wtf why are these sluts so slutty?

Note that he also grows in height, ending the manlet-lanklet conflict by demonstrating that our struggles are the same in the end

We don't want sluts. We want debt-free virgins without tattoos.

It's all from bottom-of-foot muscle gains

too bad white women like that don't exist anymore

>too bad women like that don't exist anymore
FTFY

They do. Just go for younger women if you're young yourself. Like 16-18. I refuse to believe that many girls below age of 18 are having sex.

A good 80% of girls lose their virginity in high school.

The other 20% lose in middle school?

The most incel ive seen in one post today

That's just not true. I remember being in high school and all the girls were so nice and they looked so pure. When you're in high school you don't have time to take part in such activities. You have to study and do homeworks. That's what they did.

>t. tattooed slut with 20k credit card debt

"if she is easy for you she is easy for everyone."
-jesus, revelations
girls that are hard to get are the real deal but they are hard to get

Even the pure looking ones have had sex or don't want to be with some 20 year old

>You have to study and do homeworks. That's what they did.
user...

your wrists probably have poor mobility, look up some exercises. You should be able to place your wrist in a bend enough position without load.

You can build/buy some paralettes to do pushups safely meanwhile.

cringe

my blackpill moment was when I found out that the incredibly nerdy girl in my class with acne that played wow with me occasionally was already sleeping with multiple college frat guys by grade 11

guys mentally associate being shy with being a virgin because that's what shy men are like, but shy women are the biggest sluts there are. shyness is a turn on for men.

Probably most bluepilled post in human history

Bro u just posted cringe

Lol nice bait bro

>not appreciating that anons excellent depressing satire
he did a bit too good

>tattooed male with literally zero debt
Keep trying
Incels on Jow Forums think im cringy, must be doing something right. Oh, and have sex

Attached: 1563459434392.png (738x669, 186K)

I'm a tattooed male with zero debt as well, and I think you're a huge faggot.

cringe

Idk how this is supposed to relate to me
Cool. Have sex. Only incels and men hurt beyond belief by a whore make virgin the number one quality in a woman
(You)

Attached: 1563764251392.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

t. low standards beta male

My number one quality in women is honesty. That's why I'm not dating.

t. seething roastie

Attached: men prefer.jpg (650x854, 248K)

When an adult male has multiple sexual partners in his lifetime, he becomes more lilely to be able to connect emotionally, mentally, and physically with a woman who has also had multiple romantic partners
Yes, MGTOW is the way. 100% of women are trash and its not you that either attracts garbage women or brings out garbage tendencies in normal women

I guarantee you none of those women are virgins and you all have autism if tattoos trigger you, especially if you have tattoos yourselves.

Attached: 0CE5F1A2-00FB-455E-959F-503920CFECA3.jpg (640x437, 30K)

t. such a low status beta male that you're whipped into a frenzy about the fact you date sluts

100% they are boring as fuck. Sure, they look cool in a picture or some weird nazi larp fantasy you have, but irl they wouldnt get the time of day from anyone but you people

not a single one of those girls is a virgin
they would also be creeped out if they saw this edit
lmao you cunts are delusional

Define sluts. Not denying bc by your standards, I might be. By my standards I have before. But id rather hear from you some ridiculous standard you use to measure a womans value

it's ok somebody has to date sluts, it's good you've learned to deal with it

Either admit your inceldom aka inexperience or give me your metric for classifying a slut. I stg you all wonder why you are unhappy, its this annoying behavior

>If you don't like tattoos you're an autist
>If women don't have red flags all over they are boring
>Havings standards and wanting better than average sluts is delusional
Oh boy, the cope is real

I'm not that other user, I think it's good that you're ok with dating sluts a lot of guys would have problems with that. I know I couldn't do it.

Those girls almost definitely are not virgins and they would be creeped the fuck out if they knew some loser had used their picture for some trad purity larp. This is why you're delusional.

I'm pretty happy with my life without whores around, to be honest.

you should email them so you can protect their honor

>if you think tasteful tattoos immediately make someone less than human, you are 100% on the spectrum
>if women are boring, they are boring. Women are more than just breeding cattle you moron, this is why you have no luck with women
>his original post still stands. Probably not virgins, and any girl would be creeped out by the photo
Oh boy the retardation and delusion is terrifyingly real

why are you so obsessed with the partner count that defines a slut? are you implying it matters? fuck off with your slutshaming

the irony lmao
I'm not the one putting random women up on a pedestal

did you get linked this board from reddit or are you in some sort of drug haze where you still think you're there

I dont expect a serious response but I want you to ask yourselves, are you happy being alone? Do you really even see yourselves as deserving what you desire? Even if it existed, do you really think they would choose you?

Being alone certainly beats a relationship with any of the women I've met so far in my life, and I've met a great deal of them.

terrible cope lmao

I've been married 3 years

Think u tagged the wrong user. Doesnt make sense in regards to my post if not
Imagine thinking all native 4channers have to be creeps with delusions like you

>you keep asking what partner count defines a slut again and again
>can't figure out why somebody would ask why you're so obsessed with getting a definition
I mean I already said it's good that you're happy dating sluts, your life is a lot easier having low standards

Im sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can one day stop shitting up my fitness board with your creepy utopian vision of what apprpximately half the human population should conform to
Ok. Assumimg youre not lying, nice. If you are, thats pretty lame

>you NEED to accept roasties and I'll fight you if you say you don't like girls who sleep around
reddit

>creepy utopian vision
There's nothing creepy about it, I'm just asking for a modicum of reciprocal respect, loyalty, and responsibility, but women, being the emotional child-like entities they are, will forever be unable to process and contain such concepts.