Do you take a shower every day?

do you take a shower every day?
if so, when?
if not, how many times a week?

Attached: 10123701-close-up-of-a-young-man-taking-a-shower.jpg (910x1300, 97K)

I fail to see the purpose behind this question, nor what you would gain by knowing the answer, you filthy swine.

Every morning, after my first workout, before work.

Sometimes a second one before bed if I'm particularly dirty for whatever reason.

suck my sweaty asshole

nice

I shower everyday but DONT use soap everyday. I use an incredibly gentle and nourishing homeade soap. The idiots who use body wash everyday in ten years have horrible skin

Either before or after second dinner
Depends how much I need to shit

Attached: 1563080852582.png (522x502, 282K)

Yes, sometimes twice. Always cold. Gotta stay fresh.

I eat so clean i shower once every 2-3 days.

Same brother. We are frugal in nature, these niggers need to be sent to africa

I see your point, but you couldn’t have said it any gayer.

Every other day after exercising.

>not showering everyday
Hide acne threads
Ignore acne threads

My old roommates were like this. "You don't need to shower every day bro! It messes up the oils in your skin!" And they always smelled like shit. Fuck all you stupid ass hippies.

Every other day as a NEET

i shower every morning and if its summer i also shower every evening. Also i shower after workouts so i might sometimes shower 3 times a day. Anything less than once a day is disgusting even if you live in the cold climate like i do. Its 21st century there is no reason for you not to shower unless youre a lazy piece of disgusting shit or homeless

twice everyday, one long shower (5-10 minutes) right after waking up to get my hair wet and style it, then a short one (some 3 minutes) after working out just to get rid of the sweat.
i don't use shampoo or soap. have zero B.O., no feet odor, my hair is healthy and not greasy, dandruff is pretty much non-existent.
Feels good having top tier genes.

>i don't use shampoo or soap
like at all ever? Thats pretty nasty tbqh. You probably smell nigga

>i don't use shampoo or soap
Then how do you get rid of the ass grease?

This. How does this nigga clean his ass? TP and water is useless if you literally have shit on your skin

I bet you guys both smell bad.

it's always fucks like this who swear up and down on the hazards of soap and shampoo claiming they don't smell who literally leave a trail of shitwaft.

Depends on what kind of body wash. I've used nothing but dove sensitive skin bars with no scent for years and it's actually healed my skin.

>if so, when?
After each workout, which is almost everyday.
If I haven't worked out, before bed.

yea. I know some of these faggots irl who are some hippy cancer that never use soap but swear they dont smell. Spoiler: they do. You cant wash away bacteria that is causing the smell with water alone and some parts of your body like the pitts, ass and feet are where you need to gas the germ jews and remove the grease

>shower
Everyday at evening (hate sleeping without it) and after workout. Use body wash and/or olive soap bar.
>wash hair
Long hair, so wash it 2-3 times a week usually. No shampoo, only conditioner.

>No shampoo, only conditioner.
wtf?

12 times currently, normally 13

After every singe shit

Attached: Contemptcostanza.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Shampoo dries out the hair, conditioner makes it smoother.

Gym has private stalls so I use that post sauna every other day, washing my hair in my own shower other days. Reminder washing your hair every day is bad

>After every singe shit
>12 times currently, normally 13
Spotted the vegan

Same

Attached: IMG_1318.jpg (550x550, 128K)

Meant for

i haven't showered for a good week now and i can actually smell myself. not at work so i don't care. suck me wagie