Um sweetie are you really going to the gym again?

Um sweetie are you really going to the gym again?

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-065555~2.png (1080x1883, 1.38M)

damn. the jew is strong in this one

its crazy how obvious it is when a whore is post-wall, no matter the make up, light and angles

they're expired food

Avaunt, ye gremlin of progress

Attached: B207E500-D10E-4C99-864F-08E4130C5D44.png (381x412, 238K)

None of that is incorrect you seething incel.

Yes goyim! Skip the gym! Let us feed you into submission
*hands rubbing*

Attached: 790D670A-A864-4A9D-9355-6DC5C72D6E0B.jpg (344x382, 38K)

Wowzers. It's painful to look at her and the cope.

>if you look at this image and come to the conclusion that this is anything besides a good hearted woman trying to bring a smile to peoples faces who have hit a roadblock in their day, you are a mentally ill autist who creates enemies where there are none to give purpose to your meaningless life

this is cope, but anyone who is swayed to laziness so easily was ngm in the first place

No amount of cope will ever make you feel better about yourself. Working hard and finding your purpose will.

>r9k is now feminist
how weird

Attached: 1563373141035.jpg (542x499, 84K)

Yeah right, I've seen a whale spout this "love yourself" bullshit. She turned a bunch of 7/10s into her POD of whales that go clubbing every weekend.

It was utterly disgusting to watch but I was in awe at the transformation.

>see mentally ill
Narcissistic tendencies
Blatantly false strawman
What

>you're not a bad person
>you're human
Humans are inherently bad tho

her eyes are screaming. no one will help her

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 21.18.11.png (786x353, 329K)

Kill yourself today

>skip the gym
the days i don't feel like going to the gym are the days i NEED to go. once i begin, i feel good and once i am finished i feel better and i also did not skip the gym, which was a past failing where it is easier to skip everything and just rot at home. having no discipline is the easiest thing in life. doing things when you don't want is the best thing for life.

Attached: 32629419_2008681715831550_8033107105869201408_n.jpg (640x960, 64K)

>who have hit a roadblock in their day
More like their life

I did an overnight 12 hour shift, crashed, then woke up in time to hit my leg day
Fuck you I "need" to skip the gym today

Attached: 1561705903244.gif (200x200, 788K)

Hmmmm

Attached: IMG_20190723_124708.jpg (482x409, 34K)

The message isn’t, but the interpretation of the audience is. Let’s be real, there are hambeasts that will quote shit like this and use it as an excuse to waste away.

Shoo shoo gains goblin!!

I was originally gonna say that bit that seemed counterintuitive to the point she was trying to make if i worded it like that
Yes, jews are solely dedicated to fucking with your gains. Its not like they have Hollywood to run. No, you are the main focus

its the fake smile and dead eyes that give this one away

what is she even trying to say?

This soulless NPC bitch is really talking about what makes one human lmao.

Put your thumb/hand in the bottom part of her face and look at her eyes lol

THIS
H
I
S

THEY SAID IT WAS OVER
THEY SAID SHE WOULD NEVER COME BACK
THAT SHE WOULD NEVER BE RELEVANT AGAIN

Attached: 503.jpg (881x848, 253K)

Bless this ravaged body, sigmar

>virtue signaling
>this hard
Why are women like this?
>3000+ likes
WHY ARE WOMEN LIKE THIS? Literally all from people doing stuff on that list making themselves feel better about being failures. fucking circle jerks.

Feminist incels is nothing new. Those poor desperate bastards will say and pretend to believe anything if they think it will get them enough good boy points to finally have sex.

Attached: 1561591478933.png (750x807, 739K)

>Blatantly false strawman
Bullshit. Faggots like that are on this board every damn day posting 'why even lift' threads.

Attached: B76.jpg (500x308, 69K)

>remotely implying she isn’t doing it just for the brownie points and to look good from others
>blatantly false strawman
You Arby’s beef roastie sandwich sucking fuckers have been making Jow Forums and various other boards even more retarded, not even Jow Forums is safe.

Attached: 6081D8A2-C444-441E-8459-32FC567EF632.jpg (716x703, 35K)

HMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1232D6E7-61B2-4689-8D5D-C9DEEC68C310.jpg (516x591, 38K)

And some days you just NEED to get your ass to the gym and squat.
That's most days, really.

Whats with all these women stopping to care about her nails. thats one of the first things I look at when it comes to women. im not saying have those fake nails but Jesus have some self respect.

Huge difference between a woman trying to spread some positivity and some weird loser giving up and trying to bring others down
Literally no idea what youre talking about. The fact you know about more than one board proves you should just go outside

>Conceals location of wedding ring with skilled crop.
>Is she married? Is she single? Tee hee

>It's a nagging jewess wife episode

Attached: 1547489750189.jpg (720x380, 63K)

who are you quoting, retard?

Attached: 1547489750189~2.jpg (398x314, 32K)

You're not a bad person if you are human.. whoa.

I can’t unsee this

never skip the gym if you can help it lads, because there will be times where shit goes wrong and you can't go to the gym.

Attached: 1562023302593.jpg (960x954, 85K)

lmoa look at all these buttblasted replies because they think the world is their enemy HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ORSON.jpg (750x925, 171K)

The only thing she's spreading is excuses. No, you don't "need" to cocoon yourself inside your room. What you need is to become stronger - both mentally and physically, so you can face the world without flinching. This will not be accomplished by giving up on discipline and letting yourself go.

check'd

This.

church my nigga

Based and Saltzpyrepilled

Wtf? Now I think women are allies because of this post?!

Learn how to green text you insipid, reddit, punk bitch

She's virtue signaling for likes.
Self-care is big in left wing idiot culture right now, and everyone has to one-up one another.
So instead of saying, "Cut people a break, and don't judge them when they mess up."
Now the message is, "Don't be sorry or apologize for messing up. You're not perfect; therefore, solipsism is justified."

>implying Hollywood doesn’t spend 98% of its time and resources telling you how to be a good goy

>Post some line an circle
>HUUURR DUUUHH MUH JEWS HUUUHH HOLLYWOOD
I wonder who could be behind this post

Based and, dare I say it, redpilled too

>not fighting the world, every single day
NGMI

Does it make you a bad person? No, not necessarily. Does it prevent you from becoming a better person? Yes

do you even greentext?

Conversely, there's nothing wrong with going to the gym either. It's not like all this things are either GOOD or BAD

...and hell followed with him

>Are you a good person
>No
That would make you a bad person.

This

Pics or it didn’t happen

>You are a person if you gain weight
WRONG

Wait a moment you typed many capital A's that must mean your screaming. Oh I like this, no I definetly like this.

that bitch didnt work and still forced his husband to pay someone to clean the house

and she had different herpes sores during all the episode

Such misuse of greentext has never made me so uncomfortable.

Attached: images (2).jpg (469x654, 32K)

>you´re not a bad person if you stay in bed all day or change your mind
Sure, but you´re weak willed and indecisive. Both of those are bad attributes to have and will lead to you doing other things that DO make you a bad person.

correct, but the problem is that they turn "some days" into "every day" within a month.