My friends call me the Monster

>My friends call me the Monster

Attached: el monstro.jpg (1134x898, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNBFa5AYklg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont know shit about Blaha but in this pic he unironically looks big, why the hate on his body? I get the hate on his lifting ""advice"" tho.

You must be pretty fucking dyel if this fat fuck with 14 inch arms looks big to you.

His biggest arm is 16in and his gimped arm is even smaller. That's after 20 years of lifting roidin and synthol.

>That's after 20 years of lifting roidin and synthol
>roiding and synthol

Attached: 243.png (680x414, 106K)

>arms

those quads tho

why yes, I do ice cream fitness, how could you tell?

>people pay this man for his training and nutrition advice

them hips tho

they're fucking retarded. Blaha is unironically big, of course he is also has ugly loose skin and is in general unconditioned so the muscles are not as pronounced as on some roider, but that doesn't change the fact that Jason is fucking jacked.

he's 5'6" 35% bodyfat

what does that have to do with his lean muscle mass?

Everything Jason

How tf did he get that big and still have such tiny arms?

Powerlifters dont isolate their arms. All their growth comes from ohp/bench and rows

>Blaha
>big

Lmao.

Attached: jason_bigger_in_person_blaha.jpg (702x485, 283K)

Blaha does arm isolations though, and that's the result.

He has admitted to the gear usage countless times.

Blaha is stronger than 99% of Jow Forums. Jealous DYELs are always hating on him.

What are his numbers

don't know who this guy is, but you can clearly tell he is bigger than the fact black dude and beastie boy

>as on some roider
Oh You mean like Blaha then?

He looks average even compared to normal guys and he has been roiding for years.

Who could eat more at an all you can eat buffet, Genova or Blaha?

you act like a fucking short jacked bro wouldn't get mogged by that tall fat black dude.

Blaha is like 5'3" that black guy is just normal height

k

It’s just funny to make fun of em. Of course he does it to himself. He acts like he’s a pro level lifter. Compared to normie standards he is a big guy. But he just takes himself too seriously and it makes him an easy target for people on social media.

Attached: ryback.jpg (1284x722, 211K)

Janoy probably has retard appetite in addition to retard strength

Attached: hide bloatmaxx threads.jpg (960x769, 104K)

he didn't legit say that did he?

i dont get this meme, saw it before once as well
russian flag in background? with a rooster?

Go to about 3 minutes in
youtube.com/watch?v=xNBFa5AYklg

There's always KnowYourMeme.com

That's only an average amount of weight.

>KnowYourMeme.com
thanks user

Does he train shirtless now all the time?

Attached: blaha orc mode.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

lol the delusion

He actually looks bigger since his "cut". Although he still needs to lose another 30 pounds of fat.

Don't say that dude, you won't like how he looks when he is "leaner"...

Attached: 0MqDwE0.jpg (969x449, 178K)

>5/8

Fuck

Is that Ryback?

is this old stuff? did he fix his torn biceps?

>5/8
bro you need to reevaluate your rating system

comes from Jow Forums and Jow Forums mostly. It's a meme about how russians are force fed propaganda so hard they fail to believe anything that shows Russia in a bad light even in the face of overwhelming amounts of evidence. Originates from the 2014 Russian invasion of Ukraine when russian bots on chans went into full damage control denying russia's involvement even though there were literally russian conscripts captured in Ukraine, military equipment with russian documentation about belonging to the Russian military and passports found in dead bodies stating them to be parts of russian armed forces.

He has demonstrated 2/3/4/5 or more

seriously doubt he ohps anything close to 2 pl8

he IS big, he IS somewhat strong
he's just incredibly unaesthetic and has no fucking realistic view of himself and he's pretty fucking hilariously try hard

>You looking for a team-mate?

Attached: janoy.jpg (480x360, 28K)

he was grinding 180lbs x3 in gym, bought home gym equipment and after 2 months he did 225, and on other lifts he lifted more than he ever did in gym, and people still believe he doesnt have fake plates.

You don't need to isolate arms.

Being that 99% of fit doesn't lift, that's not saying much, Jason.

Attached: red-green-duct-tape.jpg (2048x2040, 700K)

He also claims to be a former black ops assassin who was recruited out of high school and has threatened vets who called him out for stolen valor.

It’s possible he does have genetically wide hips. But also powerlifting will increase your hip/waist size. Lots of powerlifters look “fat” not just because of of bodyfat but because their torso has been so built up from squats and deadlifts. On top of all this it looks like he does pretty much zero isolation lifts for for upper body so his upper body is very under developed. In summary, I think it’s the combination of genetics, powerlifting, and very little upper body work that makes him look like this, you can’t just blame genetics.

Oh I completely agree. He does have bad genetics but he makes it much worse with his training and diet.
He does his 1-3rep powerlifting even though he doesn't compete. And he has no willpower for a real cut which is why he still has all that fat.
All of this makes him a horrible "fitness" youtuber. He's just a fat guy who has been roiding and lifting for decades so of course he's stronger than newer natty lifters but I wouldn't take any of his "advice".

fuck off namefag

Get off my board newfag

Doesn't Blaha have a lifelong Order 66 on him, though?

He's saying he has 5 of the 8 symptoms/markers of that syndrome

What's up Hemingway

He's pictured in this thread doing curls.