When I buy supplements from these faggots half the time the shitty box comes either partially or completely damaged and...

When I buy supplements from these faggots half the time the shitty box comes either partially or completely damaged and disintegrating, baggies falling out all over the place. Everything comes fucking dirty.

How can a company with a good product be so sloppy with packaging?

And last time I tried to complain they were dicks too and kept repeating "it's good inside" or something.

Attached: myshit.jpg (1600x943, 162K)

nice blog

Chill, Karen

Well fuck you you told me it's good shit.

I hate this fucking company for this stress they put me through every fucking time.

ive never had a problem

Stop buying supplements eat real food

How long is their current sale going to last? Will it still be going on next month? Why is there no end date?

never happened to me, it's probably your local courier's fault, I don't know where you're from but in my country you can refuse to accept a package if it looks like the contents might have been damaged during transportation, do it enough times and they'll get the message

Grow up.

Stop being a bitch bro

When I order I usually really need the stuff and don't want to wait one more week.
I'm from Hungary and the courier is DPD. I wouldn't blame the courier though, if MP used normal boxes and applied at least a coupe inches of duct tape on both sides there wouldn't be any problem at all.
The bottom of the box it literally designed to fall apart. It can't hold any weight.

Liked and retweeted!

I had this happen so often that they closed my account for complaining about it, they thought I was scamming them for free shit. Packages didn't arrive, or else they showed up beat to shit, filthy and torn. Friend of mine still orders from them regularly and has no issues. No idea what their deal is but you aren't alone. I order tons of shit online and never have problems, it was only ever stuff from myprotein that was fucked up.

It's a company that relies on misleading and unclear "discount" campaigns. It's rare that there is an offer that actually makes them cheaper than their competitors, and they only seem to be getting worse as time goes on.

Used to be able to get good deals every now and then to get 5kg of Whey for £30, now the best you can get is around £45-50

Currently they have an offer for "40% off full priced items" what the rats don't specify, is this offer is only on the shit they don't sell well. Stopped buying from them last year when I found alternatives.

They are the DFS of fitness suppliments..

what's a good alternative?

> showed up beat to shit, filthy and torn
Yep.
I can't believe they closed your account, what a bunch of scumbags!
>I order tons of shit online and never have problems, it was only ever stuff from myprotein that was fucked up.
Same for me. I order stuff from all over the world and literally never had such problems.

One time I had the bags arriving filthy, exposed and wet as fuck still was told to go fuck myself and got that suspicious accusatory attitude to my repeated complaints.

they also ship them with DPD to Romania and I never had issues with the boxes. It's probably your local courier

What's the route of your packages? Have you bought recently?

I'd also like to know

There's always a sale. It's their business model. Right now I was able to get 11lb bag for $45, which is usually around the best deal you can get from them. I think the last month "sale" put it at $55. But who knows with this company? Might be $35 for 11lb next month or some shit.