>youtube.com/watch?v=t7U_IJPXwqE

Look at that carnicuck blood

Attached: Meat-4.jpg (1200x769, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2O9rb9ZGzts
youtu.be/tP_LIY8cjf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up herbivore slave

Attached: p8zz97mq4xl21.jpg (1024x679, 233K)

We're supposed to eat both plants and meat. Sooner you accept this the healthier you will be

Post body

>implying that blood sludging is bad

this

eat cattle feed

Reminder that McDougall lost his mind long ago due to the lack of omega 3 fat in his diet

07:45
youtu.be/2O9rb9ZGzts

Attached: 1559513525593.png (1280x800, 597K)

So? A starch diet =/= whole food plant based

IS THIS YOU AGAIN WITH ANOTHER GOD DAMN FUCKING VEGAN FAGGOT THREAD ON MY Jow Forums CATALOG YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HASN'T ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A LOW SELF ESTEEM FAGGOT YOU WOULDN'T NEED OTHER PEOPLE TO VALIDATE YOUR PERSONAL DECISIONS

>fatty meal != carnivore meal
what point are you even trying to make?

Attached: blamemeat.jpg (800x800, 76K)

>fat bad
the 70's called, they want their bad nutritional science back

>rags on studies
>posts a completely biased infograph

oh let me guess all the studies were done by (((them))) too, right?

>Sugar

all sugar does is increase oxidative stress, which can be counter-acted by consuming anti-oxidants(which if done in the form of nuts/blueberries also blunts the sugar spike/crash, and the following blood triglyceride spike), It's consumption should still be minimized however

>Saturated fat + dietary cholesterol

-Reduces ability of arteries to dilate
-Makes blood thicker, cells become less efficient at transporting oxygen
-increases LDL cholesterol
-causes plaque buildup and subsequent oxidization in arteries
-practically the primary cause of atherosclerosis

Best to be avoided unless absolutely necessary

you are a quick learner

Which diet requires the most supplementation?

Saturated fat and cholesterol are absolutely necessary, you total retard. Stop parroting Seventh Day Adventist propaganda.

Reminder that vegans and vegetarians have the same mortality rates as the people who eat the standard American diet.

youtu.be/tP_LIY8cjf4

In small amounts, also

>studies that prove my viewpoint wrong = propaganda

"vegetarian" and "vegan" =/= whole food plant based

You can eat oreos all day and claim to be vegan, in fact most vegans are just as unhealthy as their carnicuck counterparts

Post body

But it though you said cholesterol and saturated fat causes plaque buildup and subsequent oxidization in arteries and is the primary reason for atherosclerosis, how come vegans and vegetarians have the same risk for CVD as people who eat the SAD diet?? And how come vegans say meat is the cause for colon cancer, why do vegans have the same rates as people who eat meat?

because most vegans eat fried shit too, meat isn't the only source of sat/trans fats

I'm not advocating going "vegan", I'm advocating a whole food plant-based diet

didn't this dude get a stroke in his 40's or something?

>all sugar does is increase oxidative stress
how?
why?
your blood glucose is literally stable and high on a keto/carnivore diet, if all sugar increased oxidative stress then wouldn't any diet present the same problem?

carnivore shills and doctors are literally telling people to consume specific combinations of mineral supplements and liver powder pills
omni chads require 0 supplementation
vegans require b12
>Saturated fat and cholesterol are absolutely necessary
post evidence
the healthiest humans consume the lowest ammount of cholesterol and saturated fat
wild animals contain less saturated fat and cholesterol, healtheir animals always contain less saturated fat and cholesterol in their bodies as well
compare wild bison with domesticated beef
compare the fat composition of deer with that of pigs.