Wanna rub your lips against my abs?

Wanna rub your lips against my abs?

Attached: AF2F73FD-19B4-4E52-B8A6-981ABAF77D53.jpg (1242x580, 473K)

No, homo.

post bulge babe

no

againts those 4 ugly shits you call abs, not even a six pack , fuck no

no but what is your h/w diet and routine

how about rubbing them against mine

Attached: DSC_7639.jpg (292x651, 24K)

Yes babe

I wanna cum on your tummy ;)

or somewhere else

Attached: picture003.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Post feet

I hope you like creampies

Attached: CAB934D1-E6B0-463C-A715-40DDACC29671.jpg (443x352, 40K)

THIS
lets see those soles

i used to be into girls farting and brapps and everything related to this probably because of this board desu. But then I experinced it first hand and its fucking disgusting.

I was working on my computer at startbucks a few months back. It was about 9 am. I saw this cute blonde girl in workout pants and a sports bra come in. She had her head down and headed straight for the bathroom. Its one of those unisex ones with both the boy and the girl on the door.

ANyway she hurried in and stayed for like 5 mins in there. Upon exiting she closed the door and kept her head down and walked straight out without buying anything. She had a nice plump ass and skinny waist and looked like she just got down working out.

I knew this was my chance. So i got up and left my computuer there and headed straight for the bathroom. Before I even got to the door the stench hit me. I went in and closed the door and locked it and looked at hte toilet. I tried to image her great ass and body and combine it with the smell as I got closer to the toilet. She had flushed but not all of it had gone down. I got close nad sniffed and almost vomited. It smelt like rotten garbage. It stung my nose and hurt my throat. I pulled my pants down and tried to masterbate but couldnt get hard. I just stood there for a min and then washed my hands and left.

So let me tell you the brap fetish is great but dont ever ever try to live it out in real life.

Attached: gymgirl.jpg (610x854, 69K)

Attached: picture015.jpg (589x712, 53K)

Id rub my lips against those toes if you catch my drift haha. Post more. Can you scrunch your toes

>scrunch
like, clench ?

Yes

Attached: picture020.jpg (596x719, 58K)

Gorgeous. Perfect feets to go with a perfect body haha

thanks

Show your feet off in a way where we can see your butt as well

Will be hard to do w/o exposing dick as well

No, I wanna softly rub my lips against the head of your cock, giving it kisses. Start running my tongue up and down the length of it, make your toes curl boy. Suck your balls a bit too. Then finally wrap my lips around the head of your dick, start taking you in, slowly but surely. Then bite down as hard as I can and watch you scream, you little bitch.

Unironically looks better than OP

censor them then, or upload it to imgur. come on bro let us mire and fap to those feets of yours

Attached: picture022.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

HNNNNG

why is your camera so old?

I'm using the laptop cam

Stop posting these nasty feet pics, footfetishcucks need to get out. But go ahead and show us your ass more you little bottom homo bitch

no homo ofc? lol

Attached: picture023.jpg (609x715, 51K)

Dont listen to this zoomer fag, he’d get grossed out by his own shadow. Instead you should post more of those succulent toes. Make one with your toes spread

yeah no homo you little fucking homo, now show us your cock. imgur

Later, gotta work out now.

This thread,come on guys.
At least try to act straight.

He tried:

What are you boys doing in here?

Attached: DD8DEA77E96D495E8EE2B7AA97F9D2E4.gif (200x200, 295K)

mirin glutes and soles

Post your body. Let’s see what you have loser