Advice

I passed out right in the middle of the gym floor today and woke up to some dude holding me on the ground and the entire gym staring at me. Him and some thot said they should call an ambulance and I said I was fine and b lined to the change room to leave and when I came out of the change room most of the gym staff were there and I said I was fine and was going home then they said they called an ambulance so I ran away because I didn't want to pay for it. Should I go back to this location tomorrow or change gyms?

Attached: vanilla-ice-pompadour-hairstyle.jpg (500x500, 21K)

id just go back

what cycle are you on

>they called an ambulance so I ran away because I didn't want to pay for it.

Attached: 1554691824806.jpg (343x343, 13K)

All seriousness ambulances are fucking expensive. If you are able, i 100% recommend you to physically refuse going along. And its always retards who dont know who call

Not on roids. I just woke up and went to the gym first thing. I didn't eat I think that's why. I'm so mad.

Yeah American healthcare is fucked. I went to the hospital because my doctor told me to and they told my my intestines were inflamed or some shit. They never figured out what was wrong and sent me a 14,000 bill.

>ran away

Hahahahahahahahha

Americans

Fuck living in America if you poor blokes are having to pay thousands for that..

Go back and pass out again to assert your dominance.

based and resource management pilled.

>RAN AWAY
The gym must have paid for the ambulance so you're fucked nonetheless

>not having health insurance
also it's probably that high because they did multiple imaging on you as you passed out

This is my main concern haha not the passing out part

>they said they called an ambulance so I ran away because I didn't want to pay for it

Why yes I am American, how did you know?

When our congress promises reform or tries to fix something, they just fuck it up and make it worse. Back in 2011 before the ACA went into effect, if I'd been in OP's position I would have had a copay of a couple hundred bucks for the ride and another hundred for the ER. Now, thanks to the reform bill pushed by insurance company lobbyists, my insurance doesn't pay anything until I hit a high deductible and my premiums are higher than the PPO I used to have.

Attached: if you like your doctor.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

>they said they called an ambulance so I ran away because I didn't want to pay for it

lmfao america is such a third world shithole

>Run from medical health as not to pay for it.
Lol USA gotta take its shit together

>Pay for the ambulance
Is this the same logic as the forced tipping? Where americans have to pay the employee's wages because their bosses don't want to? God damn cuck country.

>hurr America healthcare bad
Literally what is the difference between paying for health insurance yourself or having the government take it out of your paycheck?

breh thats cool at least you got ppl who give a shit
when i passed out in the gym, and smacked my head right in the middle of the olifting platform, when i regained consciousness literally no one even looked at me or said anything

Lol all the squat racks are next to eachother and I pretty much slammed the bar down because I was seeing stars so that probably got everyone's attention. Next thing I know everything in my vision seems to be getting far away and then I wake up to Chad and Stacey.

the us health care system is trash because every treatment, operation and drug costs at least 5 times as much as in other developed countries

If you passed out you either have low blood sugar or you just had a seizure. They were right to call the ambulance

Attached: images(22).jpg (300x168, 10K)

>be american
>call ambulance
>get bankrupted

meanwhile I got an ambulance to come and physically lift me out of bed because I hurt my back muscles and had gotten myself into a position that was impossible to get up out of and didn't have to pay anything

of course there is a hospital 200 meters away from my apartment and I told them that they could deal with me when they had time since I would be fine to lie there for a few hours

Attached: 1527365242538.jpg (615x506, 44K)

pretty sure a bandaid doesn't actually cost the hospital the 50 dollars they charge american patients

>I ran away because I didn't want to pay for it
Do you really want to defend a system that forces people to do dumb stuff like that?

AHAHAHA Amerilards actually have to run from healtcare

yeah you should find out if you just fainted or had a seizure. If you had a seizure you need to go see a doctor, because you might have another one

even health insurance is extremely expensive in the US compared to other countries since everything is extremely overpriced. paying $2000 for a fucking 2-mile ambulance ride is ridiculous