Can you mog a cat Jow Forums?

Can you mog a cat Jow Forums?

Attached: 1563887858744.webm (720x720, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UoJbb_tGHo
wired.com/story/this-tug-of-war-with-a-lion-isnt-about-strengthits-about-friction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I wrong in thinking someone like Brian Shaw/Bjornsson could probably win a tug-a-war against a lioness? None of those 3 guys look particularly strong.

The bend in the rope skews this incredibly in the favour of the lion. It places the lion the most incidentally to the angle of the rope being pulled by the dudes. Basically the more force they exert, the more force the lion can pull back with

litterally who?

sorry bros, I tried my best to find a gif of a guy in bed cuddling with a puma but I just couldn't find it

6'4" guy here

I would dropkick that fucking catlet like it was nothing.

cope

Lol these guys are wrestlers.

WWE btfo by based puma.

And this isn't even a male. And there are delusional faggots that believe they could hurt a fucking lion, lmao.
I bet anyone here couldn't even take a female jaguar.

Lol your mom is a wrestler and she wrestles with my dick

this.

I'm not even mathematically inclined but a lot of ppl can't into physics

I would rather befriend them!
youtube.com/watch?v=6UoJbb_tGHo

Wouldn't it be funny if as a way to congratulate her those three guys all started petting her hahah?
Wouldn't that be just crazy hehehe?

cringe

That can't be good for the lions teeth

kek ok kid

So the NATTY CATTY is not only STRONGER, but also SMARTER than those ROIDMONKEYS?! What a SURPRISE!

Are you niggers retarded or something? The lion is holding the rope at 90 degree angle meaning it only has to hold a small percentage of the force of the pull. If it was a straight rope that lion would move

can a cat mog you fit?

Attached: absolute unit.webm (540x960, 2M)

>What is a king to a god?

who tf even gives their cat roids like the hell?

wholesome

Somebody petition rogue to add a "Lion pull" to the Arnold's

Thank you NATTY CATTY!

CAT KYRIAKOS

I swear, that moment when he's walking towards the camera and starts to speed up always makes my heart race a little...

Attached: 1371936425920.jpg (393x391, 57K)

Can primates even compete?

how will apebois ever recover

by dick mogging
>an average lions penis is 3-4 inches long
Btw humans are the best hung primates as well, a silverback gorilla dick is about 2 inches and is thin as a pencil.

Holy damn.

lmao, I'm 6'2", I can just punch its head and it'll go down.

where is this quote from

>Btw humans are the best hung primates as well,
Only in raw size. Chimpanzees are smaller than us, and the average chimpanzee penis is close to the average human penis.
>a silverback gorilla dick is about 2 inches and is thin as a pencil.
They are very monogamous, so there is no evolutionary benefit to big penises.

yeah no one gives a fuck if you are a 1.5m manlet with a 12cm dick that doesnt make it equal to someone who is 2 meters with a 15cm dick. Youre still a dicklet even though proportionally you are bigger

>Only in raw size. Chimpanzees are smaller than us, and the average chimpanzee penis is close to the average human penis.
That's not true. A quick google will reveal that they are not only smaller in absolute terms but also percentage wise.

Cheeto.

kek

Fiddler on the Roof.

Yes, and any of them would lose against these three guys.

Thank you natty catty

>t. morons who barely scraped through highschool

The tension in the rope is constant. There is nothing that gives the advantage to the lion. You could have 10 bends in the rope and the result would be the same.

>most incidentally to the angle
Theyre pulling a rope not a lever arm

it increases friction tho

Maximum pulling power is based on friction, which is a function of weight and the grippiness of the surface. I'd say the real issue here is that the rope is binded up against the hole, not that these guys are too weak.

No it's not?

Is this post real life?

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

Article explaining it:
wired.com/story/this-tug-of-war-with-a-lion-isnt-about-strengthits-about-friction/

literally just plug that word for word into google and click the first thing that pops up you absolute retard

THAN K YOU NATTY KATTY!!

What's it like being so fucking stupid

>brainlet cope

Attached: 1546839061569.jpg (258x212, 20K)

How do I achieve this body?

>The bend in the rope skews this incredibly in the favour of the lion. It places the lion the most incidentally to the angle of the rope being pulled by the dudes
But isn't the reverse of that also true? Both parties are at the same angle compared to one another.

This.
Force is a vector. This means that depending on the angle the rope is at the less the lion will have to exert against the dudes.
If the two vectors were opposite to each other the dudes would definitely be able to pull it forward.

кoшкa

Base and catpill

Attached: 1536100296393.jpg (640x852, 37K)

I worked here and had no idea they were doing Lion tug of wars