Oatmeal is unedible

How the fuck can anyone of you eat these piles of shit without puking? In every lifting diet everyone recommends those dead skin looking flakes of corn shit. I'm sorry but the one time I made oats it tasted like cardboard, so I was told to add walnuts, blueberries and bananas, but that only made things worse as they all went soggy and mushy. It felt like I cut open my stomach, took a piece of shit not fully processed, shoved that in the microwave and ate it. I tried a different recipe where the unoriginal bastard said to use 50 fucking grams of sugar. 50 grams, that's how much you need to make this oatmess taste beyond manure. Do you expect me to eat this discharge every day without becoming diabetic? Oh and I even tried it overnight, and unsurprisingly it turned out to be swamp water filled with perspiration. Oatmeal and anyone who eat it make me sick, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I tried it with maple syrup and it was passable.

Attached: oatmealmorelikeshitmeal.jpg (1200x1200, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/50237203/#50237750
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oat#Nutrient_profile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Personally I find oatmeal to be more bearable when you overcook it. Until most of the water is gone and it's not sloshy anymore

If you don't like it don't eat it you fucking retard.

Just put it in whole milk overnight, I eat this every morning. you just have to accustom your body to complex carbs like OATZ

Oats are probably one of the worst "whole foods" you can eat, it's filled with anti-nutrients, mycotoxins and binds to cholesterol which causes you to become low test since your body uses cholesterol to make testosterone.

Look at the skulls of 15th century farmers whose majority of calories came from oats and you'll the massive damage oats did to their teeth.

do you realize there's people here who have been eating like 200-300g of oatmeal daily literally years
it's possible because oatmeal is the most versatile food ever. it's a base you can modify super easily and cook however you want
you just need to tweak your recipe and experiment

NGMI

I can eat it plain no problem. You're just a pussy.

I put some brown sugar in mine, I eat oats every morning with eggs and bacon

Try savory oatmeal. Its good with onions sauce, scallions, sauteed garlic and a fried egg on top plus veggies if u feel like it

Literally never gonna make it. You never had weetabix or shit as a kid?

reminder this is what your average anti oats bro looks like
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/50237203/#50237750

Add a scoop of flavoured whey protein and stop being a faggot.

Put chocolate protein powder, cinnamon, and stevia in it you fucking ape

soak it overnight in water, in the morning blend it with some banana, blueberries, whey protein, ice cubes, its pretty tasty

I havent used chocolate protein powder but regular cocoa powder is also pretty based in oats

I eat oats every gym day for breakfast and it is delicious. Try my recipe out.

First get yourself some 100% steel cut oats. I use bobs red mill. Make sure you also have brown sugar and some milk (any kind is fine but 2% or higher is best).

Follow the instructions on the pack for cooking oats in a pot on the stovetop. Make sure you add a pinch of salt to the water. When the oats are starting to dry out in the pot with most of the water either absorbed or evaporated you splash some milk in (approx 4 tablespoons for a double serving) stir and keep cooking a bit longer. Then before the oats dry out too much put them into a bowl. Then sprinkle brown sugar on the oats (about 1 tablespoons worth). Just mix a little (leave small clumps of sugar in the oats) and enjoy.

I see that you are a faggot but I'm tolerant so I will help you. You take your dumb fucking ass to the fridge, take out the milk and purr that shit into a container with a lid. You put some peanut butter in that milk, microwave it for a few seconds so that it's easier to mix the peanut butter with the milk. Next, you put in the oats, raisins, almond flakes and other things you enjoy (Some fresh fruit like bananas are better if you put them in just before eating). You close the container, put it into the fridge and eat that shit the next day.
You will probably have to experiment with rations but I hope that you are smart enough to do that. You can change the type of milk you use, the type of nut butter you use and even experiment a bit with the oats (Musli or some shit).
I have been eating this shit for like years and it's one of the meals I enjoy the most. You can tweak it so it never gets boring.

pro tip:
dont make it with milk. the Oats stay a lot more crisp due to the lack of fat in onions/oat/almond milk. just add some cocoa to it and eat it. I eat oatmeal everyday but preparing it with actual milk makes me puke too.

That's from being stone-ground, not from the oats.

Fuck oats. I eat rice for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, dessert, before bed and as snacks.

Don't talk shit about oats

How does Jow Forums like their oats? I enjoy mine with water, heated and with some berries for flavor. Oat is the goat meal

I'm seeing a lot of contradictions, and some recipes likes peanut butter and milk already make me gag. But I admire your overprotectivity of your precious oats so I will give them a chance once more, even if that means that I'll feed it to my dog afterwards.

Attached: whatisthisyogurt.jpg (826x620, 60K)

I make mine with milk and half a teaspoon of honey for flavor. I add a few nuts and some sort of fruit (nectarine, plum, banana...). Shit's delicious and I feel so full of energy after eating it. Gotta admit I hated oats the first 2-3 times I tried them but now I fucking love them.

i remember eating a shit ton of oatmeal 2-3 years ago because i was skinny and a lot of people told me they are healthy now every time i even see oatmeal i feel like puking , how to fix Jow Forums ?

tfw your dog looks a lot more swole since you started training and you're still dyel

manganese levels will rise to the point where fats play less of a role in the production of testosterone

This

Attached: 1493386496210.png (899x528, 274K)

>60g Steel Cut Oats
>125g 4% Cottage Cheese
>30g Peanut Butter
>10g Honey
>2t Cinnamon
>Half a Banana
This shit is packed with protein and tastes alright.

wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oat#Nutrient_profile

Attached: Havreskjering_Fossheim_Lindahl.jpg (640x468, 88K)

i have it raw with honey,bannana,choco protein powder blended into the milk

ezpz

I make 1 cup of oats and boil all the water off.
Mix in 2tbsp of brown sugar.
Add 2tbsp of hemp hearts and chia seeds each.

>1 cup oats
>2 cup water
>1/2 teaspoon peanut butter
>teaspoon vanilla essence
>sprinkle of cinnamon
>teaspoon raw natural honey

Found the babby who has to eat everything with sugar and oil to make it edible.

Emperor Shekelstein has programmed you well goyim. You're like the fuckers who can't drink water

Meant 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter

Same, but with an added heaped tablespoon of peanut butter, and bananas (if I've let some go bad)

it tastes like shit because it's full of antinootrients and estrogens

Attached: 5b73f06f42e1cc4e4c0fe1c8-750-562.jpg (750x562, 72K)

>steel cut oats
>toast in a frying pan for a few mins until golden
>put in a pot with coconut or flax milk
>simmer until they soak up the liquid, add raisins and vanilla extract

There you go little faggot

Just get used to it. Tastes like wet cardboard almost puked at first but now I can easily eat 100 -150g with just boiled water. Idk how ppl down 250+ in a sitting

it tastes like absolute shit, that's why people always add shit to it. Be either sugar, artificial sweetener, fruits, whatever eating it by itself tastes like ass

Just get instant kind mix it with whey and cinnamon and wa la

oatmeal is a shit food just retarded SS fucks eat it

>high protein
>high fiber
>shit food
Ok

>high protein
kek

a lot foods have fiber while having more nutrients

>put in blender
>blend into a powder
>put milk or water
>blend again
now you can down 400 Gs of oats in 20 seconds that barely taste like anything

If it has packaging microwave instructions, you're wrong. Buy a bag of oats and put some in a jar of milk overnight like a man. It's like cereal, but for big gainz non buyfags.

Do you mean in a slow cooker?

>cook in water 2:1 for 5 mins or so
>add 4 tbsp onions sauce
>1 tbsp olive oil
I've been eating it every morning since January and this shit is the food of the gods for me.

Not the same guy, but you can soak oats in milk and whatever flavor in your fridge overnight and they're delicious.

basically this
I personally just put a very tiny amount of water tho (like 1/4 cup of water to 1/2 cup of oats) and then a little salt and syrup

What about in water with vanilla and cinnamon?

> oatmeal is the most versatile food ever. it's a base you can modify super easily and cook however you want
>what is wheat
>what is rice
Fucking retard.

honey and milk

How do i cook oats? i've just been chewing them raw.

Also I like cheese, and everyone circle jerks about cottage cheese here. I have never had cottage cheese, what does it taste like

And then I can just eat it like cold cereal? Does it matter if I use rolled oats or steel cut?

lol faggot

this

1 mashed banana
some cinamon
a little stevia
and yoghurt of your choice i prefer with fruits for extra swetness

Enough water to make it soft without it being runny, a tablespoon of honey, and a dash of cinnamon. Occasionally I’ll add frozen berries if I want something different.

If you eat for taste because you're a bitch, you're never gonna make it.

people use rolled oats for that kind of stuff.

*inedible

when you have to add half the pantry to the oats to make it edible its time to give up

FUCK OATS

>edible
>laiden with sugars and fats to make little anons taste buds happy
Grow up

I'm so sick of all you faggots and your Quaker oatmeal with brown sugar and estrogen powder. What ever happened to real oats for real men? Or did we stop eating like men when we let women come to the office with us? Pic related: It's the only way i eat my fucking oats. That's right, they're horse oats from the mother fucking feed store. None of this rolled, steel-cut, sugar-coated bullshit. Nothing but perfectly balanced, natural bulking nutrition right here.
Whats so great about horse oats?
>Price: You're not gonna pay more than $15 for a 45-pound bag of horse oats. You're talking PENNIES per serving. Tell your local grocer to suck it, stick it to the man, and stock up on horse oats.
>Nutrition: 35% more protein and 50% more fiber than the pussified oats certified for human consumption.
>Ease of preparation: As in fucking none. I just keep a handful in each pocket and snack all motherfucking day. Good for teeth, good for bulk, good for the soul.
Why aren't you eating horse oats?

Attached: 4213123121.jpg (2000x2000, 668K)

Also, don't settle for hull-less oats. They're the same shit they're peddling in the grocery stores. Good for iron palm training and not much else.

Attached: 4421232.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Attached: 1313502588316.jpg (230x238, 19K)

I forgot to mention storage. Oat bins are practically rodent-proof and keep your oats for ever, whatever the temperature. Buy a dozen bags, pour them in the bins, then don't buy food for 4 months
Can you say NO-FUCKING-BRAINER?

Attached: 5512321.jpg (192x255, 13K)

I am legitimately confused and can't tell if this is bait. For the first time since I started coming here in 2007.

>unedible

Attached: 1561764030624.png (1062x942, 301K)

Same

Attached: 1554774820241.jpg (194x259, 6K)

>he doesn't follow starting gallop

t. newfag

I like it but then I grew up eating it. I just eat apples and cinnamon flavor its cash money. Just blend it in a fruit shake if you dont like it.

I usually have oat bran with blueberries or some mix of berries, however assuming that OP is American, I have to agree that when last time I was over there, the oats I got there tasted absolutely horrible.