Creatine is the most bullshit supplement there is...

Creatine is the most bullshit supplement there is. The good effects are mostly placebo and the water retention lasts only as long as you take it. You'll lose half your gains in two weeks if you stop taking it.
Use protein whey all year round with in total a month off to make sure your body doesn't get too used to it. Then use glutamine when bulking and carnitine when cutting

Attached: cedeb7dc4201bf2fb1e13c3689e793f9-imagepng.png (500x652, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-benefit-after-benefit-now-it.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/02/double-your-gains-with-plain-creatine.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/03/you-cant-be-too-old-to-benefit-from.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-loading-induces-reductions-in.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Creatine_42_articles
schwarzenegger.com/fitness/post/creatine-isnt-just-for-building-muscle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol

rip lcuck

but bro i heard arnold only took creatine and look how big he was =DDDDDDDDDDDDD

It’s like you’ve never even taken high school bio

Creatine is overrated imo. Took a month off 2 seperate times. Loterally no change in physique and the strength loss can be chalked up to the fact i didnt hit the gym for a month either time i came off

doesn't have any effect on something like 30% of people but the effect on the rest is very well and scientifically documented

I know people who've gotten kidney stones from that shit

>Good effects are mostly placebo
Nah, if you increase your ATP/CP stores you can lift more. It's one of the only supplements which is studied well and proven

My Kinase levels are elevated, should I quit the Creatine?

Attached: hm question kot.jpg (400x323, 51K)

*Creatine kinase levels

>Use protein whey all year round with in total a month off to make sure your body doesn't get too used to it.

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

Creatine's effectiveness has been thoroughly proven and you will have to argue against the vast body of evidence in it's favour

That being said, some people are non-responders and won't benefit from it

>Make sure to properly cycle your whey

????

sun screen is the most bullshit supplement there is. The good effects are mostly placebo and the water UV protection lasts only as long as you take it. You'll lose half your melanin in two weeks if you stop taking it.
Use a huge black dildo all year round with in total a month off to make sure your body doesn't get too used to it. Then use 10cc of estrogen when bulking and cyanide when cutting

everyone responds to creatine. if your gut hates creatine monohydrate, get micronized creatine monohydrate. a bit more expensive but much more comfortable in the gut and superior uptake. if you want to throw money at the problem get creatine ethyl ester
that's only if you don't activate it

OP here. So I had a blood panel last month a got scared by my Creatine Kinase levels of 276. (Professional athletes are ~200). Did a blood panel this morning after stopping trianing for a week, well they just calle dme with my new CK levels... it's 115.

Attached: Untitled.png (901x402, 110K)

additional info:

Attached: Untitled.png (1871x1231, 218K)

The muscle cells in your body need CK to function. Levels of CK can rise after a heart attack, skeletal muscle injury, strenuous exercise, or drinking too much alcohol, and from taking certain medicines or supplements. If this test shows that your CK levels are high, you may have muscle or heart damage.
Stay safe user

you are just a no responder, also creatine is cheap as fuck compared to whey

>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-benefit-after-benefit-now-it.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/02/double-your-gains-with-plain-creatine.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/03/you-cant-be-too-old-to-benefit-from.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-loading-induces-reductions-in.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Creatine_42_articles
>schwarzenegger.com/fitness/post/creatine-isnt-just-for-building-muscle

Attached: SIR Creatine.jpg (2224x5968, 2.33M)

I got some creatine in capsules, but I let them sit in container a bit and now they're currently expired for a year.
Are those still good?

I just started my loading dose of creatine. Did I fucked up lads?

loading is a meme, just take 5g/day

i get hypertension headaches from supplementing creatine, is this normal? any way around it?

Creatine can lower blood sugar, particularly when combined with exercise. This suggests it may have a nutrient partitioning effect, i.e., it may help preferentially store carbs in muscle as opposed to fat.
Creatine can increase the formation of osteoblasts (cells that make bone), which can help with bone formation, bone repair, and even osteoarthritis formation.
Creatine can help reduce fat accumulation in the liver for people with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Creatine can help people with fibromyalgia (who have chronically low creatine phosphate levels, and ipso facto, low ATP levels).

Persky, A. M., & Brazeau, G. A. (2001). Clinical pharmacology of the dietary supplement creatine monohydrate. Pharmacological Reviews, 53(2), 161-176.
Gualano, B., Novaes, R. B., Artioli, G. G., Freire, T. O., Coelho, D. F., Scagliusi, F. B., ... & Lancha Jr, A. H. (2008). Effects of creatine supplementation on glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity in sedentary healthy males undergoing aerobic training. Amino acids, 34(2), 245-250.
Antonio J, Ciccone V. "The effects of pre versus post workout supplementation of creatine monohydrate on body composition and strength." J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013 Aug 6;10:36.