Jow Forums video games?

>bench press in Punch Club
>feel scrawny and useless
>bench press irl
>beat up blacks in game
>fantasize of doing it irl

Anyone else?

Attached: Twitch_Plays_Punch_Club_Header.jpg (698x289, 161K)

the only way to win against blacks is to move away or to live somewhere expensive since price is by far the best way to keep blacks out of an area

Why not befriend them, the best way to get rid of an enemy is to make them your friend

Jow Forumsing that gas station guy pasta

they yell at my wife in the street and stare her down. the schoolgirls do it.

blacks are violent and ruin society literally everywhere they exist, literally every single country they exist it's the same way
you can have black friends but if you are in a black area your quality of life will always be worse for it

my rent is 1900$ a month and they just set up section 8 / affordable housing credits nextdoor. No escaping them it feels like sometimes.

Because I'd like to be able to relax around my friends.

could be worse, you could have owned in the area instead of renting and having complete freedom to leave

because they've been allowed to form communitiesof their own. maybe if you befriend them, you can civilize them, teach them to assimilate

>if you befriend them, you can civilize them, teach them to assimilate
are you posting from 1880 or how do you still think this is possible

They were assimilating pretty well before LBJ's great society program and CIA drug smugglers smashed them back down into barbarism. Generations of them voting mindlessly for more of the same policies that wrecked them has pretty thoroughly fucked them up.

Attached: 1538942114423.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

this game is honestly too tedious to play

they wont last long. Section 8 housing usually always fails in less than a year unless the tenants are actually respectable people

*gets stabbed*

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING
(to the Switch)

Attached: 390017-persona-5-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 128K)

there was section 8 near where I grew up that was originally all elderly people. safe, nice neighborhood. then they started getting replaced by blacks. when I go back there nowadays it's a shithole. can't believe how far it's gone.

Hard Time
Or just about any MDickie game, really.

twitch is a mind virus, its worse than Jow Forums

this

Attached: DgYU47GW0AUv2yG.jpg (1141x853, 174K)

These guys exist

This user is right, my best friend as a kid was white
[spoiler]And I'm black[/spoiler]

Attached: 2nurfom6abb31.jpg (william t sherman).jpg (1125x1126, 163K)

holy shit this brings back some memories