If im eating 3300 kcal/day and I'm only supposed to have 1g/lb body weight, protein...

if im eating 3300 kcal/day and I'm only supposed to have 1g/lb body weight, protein, what the fuck else do I fill my calories with? I'm seeing people do macro ratios like 40/25/35 protein/fat/carb but that would be like 300g of protein. wtf?

Attached: 1476135194227.jpg (502x461, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/diet-and-weight-loss/when-it-comes-to-protein-how-much-is-too-much
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use a protein powder that is 1270 calories, 50 protons, 252 carbons, without it I'd be at like 1800 calories a day

You know you can consume more protein that you need, right? And that your body will shit out all the excess, right? You are aware of how eating works, right?

if you shit out all the excess nutrients is that not effectively the same as just eating fewer kcals?

>fucking up your liver with excess protein

>falling for memes

health.harvard.edu/diet-and-weight-loss/when-it-comes-to-protein-how-much-is-too-much

Did you actually read the article?
>some experts say we eat too little
>some say we eat too much
>lmao we really don't know
>eating too much protein can give you constipation
>or diarrhea, lmao who knows
>until we figure it out, try not to eat over 2 grams per kg

You're a fucking retard, mate.

did you even read what you linked

I'm gonna be honest I do this all the time where I link something that contradicts what I'm saying and basically nobody ever bothers to actually open it to point that out, in the last maybe 10 times you're the first one

>I was just pretending to be retarded

well played

Yes and no. Carbs and shit like that stay, but the other trash like vitamins and minerals that will kill you in excess will be discarded. Your liver is your bro.

amazing user, you've cracked the code to weight loss
I can just eat 1000 kcal of protein over my tdee and just shit out all those extra protein calories
where can I send your nobel prize?

quoted wrong guy

is that a mass gainer? how do you afford it because it should run out in like 6 days right?

You're being a smart ass but he's correct and this is common knowledge. Everyone knows that if you're on a cut, you should consume more protein, on top of cutting calories.

and it worked

No, you just look like a retard who got caught and is making excuses for being a retard.

There is literally a whole section pointed out in bold letters saying how its a correlation not a causation you mouth-breather

Attached: 1477454523853.jpg (200x179, 14K)

you're probably misunderstanding because I quoted the wrong guy
your body uses all the protein you consume, it doesn't just shit it out
the protein just gets converted into other forms

Yes and no. Protein is the most inefficient macro for energy so when your body has used all the protein for muscle repair and other minor things, it starts a process to convert it into energy, Unlike carbs and fats, your body actually has to work pretty hard to get anything out of it. Roughly 20-25% of the energy is lost/wasted.

So yeah, in a sense, you do shit out excess protein, although that's a dumb way of wording it

you missed the point somewhere along the way, work on your reading comprehension

Then just eat less calories you dumb fuck. Don't eat a bunch of protein just because it loses some unknown % in energy conversion.

I try to get at least 1g/lb body weight, but often go over. If I've reached that and still need more calories, I'll just eat rice or some shit that's somewhat healthy and will get me the calories with as little effort as possible

You don't need to have protein in every meal. Oats are high cals, high carbs, no protein. You can eat stuff without protein as long as you fill your daily needs, you know? Why are people here so dumb? It's these horrendously stupid threads every day made by very, very dumb people like you. Why don't you just quit? You're obviously lacking the capacities to ever do anything right.

fuck you you massive cunt, I made this thread to educate myself and others that might be thinking the same thing. Thanks for the information but why dont you fucking kill yourself if all you're going to be is negative towards the people you're trying to enlighten. Stupid fuck

Do both, you dumb fuck.

I didn't miss your point. My point is you were too literal in interpreting what he was saying.

You're never ever going to make it if you seriously have to ask dumb fucking questions like that about fitness. Fitness is the easiest thing in the world, everything you need to know can be researched in a single day. Bam, that's it. If you can't even do that properly, what can you do?