I made a thread yesterday about body dysmorphia and some of you asked me to post body so here you go...

I made a thread yesterday about body dysmorphia and some of you asked me to post body so here you go. Am I in dire need of losing body fat or am I just destroying my self esteem. Also I know I'm not big yet, I've been lifting less than 3 months

Attached: FC430F3D-0A40-43F4-90C5-1203597513B4.jpg (2028x2574, 935K)

Thread was

you look skinnyfat atm, completely missing fundamental muscles
I'm guessing you're a recovering skeleton
you're gonna go through some shit as your body changes since you're not used to being big or having fat
learn to deal with it or you'll stay small forever
you don't need to cut yet keep bulking
work more on your core

What you got to do is get rid of that hideous body hair

lift and bulk u fag

This. It looks disgusting, shave that shit

What I really want is abs. I want to be lean and hot. If I cut and eat a ton of protein I should still make gains right?

no. you arent going to make gains cutting unless your body is in extreme disrepair. you arent going to have a good looking lean body unless you put muscle on first which requires you bulking. you will just keep cutting and lose a lot of muscle.

I don't want to get fat while I bulk. How can I minimize that

commit suicide

kill yourself

How much do you weigh op?

This guy is completely retarded.
You will still build muscle while being in a (moderate, not extreme) caloric deficit with high intake of protein, if you're a complete beginner that is. 3 months of lifting is nothing, just be consistent and focus on progressive overload while hitting compound movements and keeping at least 130-140g of protein daily.

But don't expect any crazy gains, that is.

end urself

If you want to stay under 18% BF while bullking just eat really well. Low carbs, lots of lean protein.

OP is the kinda guy whose crush says she likes abs so he makes threads like HOE DO I GET ABS IN 2 WEEKS I HAVE A POOL PARTY where he imagines he’s going to take off his top and all the girls are going do sayDamn user looks like THAT!?

Your body reflects what you do with it. You need to add the hard work.

157 lb this morning. Height is 6 ft
I don't need crazy gains. My goal right now is getting lean while putting on moderate muscle. After that I want to get really big. Thanks, I thought this was the case
I want 11% BF. I already eat really well. I'm probably under 18% right now

I will put in the hard work you faggot I just want to know what kind of work to put in

SS+GOMAD

You're so weak being low bf hardly matters.

Are you hideous? No. Above average even considering how many people are just fat meat sacks. But this is not an enviable form of close. try lifting weights.

what are ur lifts rn?

For reps:
squat 180
bench 135
dl 230
press 87

You look incredible weak with almost no muscle. Try gaining 15 pounds over 3 months. You will gain some fat but it will be worth it. Slowly eat more and make sure the scale is going up. You do not want abs at your current body. You would have to cut to skelly levels. You need muscle, you don’t need to cut.

I guess you're right since I look like a twink faggot

Want abs? literally shave that shit and drop 10 pounds

No reason carbs make you fat retard, if anything fat is more easily stored as fat than carbs but people find it hard to overeat on whole fatty foods like meats and eggs

Stop whining you stupid fucking bitch
Every single question you asked is in the sticky
BULK LIFT AND DON'T POST AGAIN

>Bulk
Don’t!
You’ll become a lardball.
Do keto and eat on BMR-500.
Unless you aren’t white (Americans aren’t).

You will always be a friendless burden on society. Kys

Pool party/10

At least youre not low test as evidenced by your body hair. This is me at 170, same height as you. I'm gonna cut down to 160.

Attached: IMAG2490.jpg (3024x4032, 2.49M)

bro you will make it don't worry

weak

I guess I'm not alone. Thanks bros

Yeah things could be worse. You could be a Manlet. WAGMI

That said, op does not look like he needs calorie deficit. He needs to eat and have enough energy to exercise.