That guy who eats Chinese food in the locker room

>That guy who eats Chinese food in the locker room

Attached: FED30568-877E-445B-944C-4D82678148FD.png (750x1334, 3.15M)

is this uoft athletic center op?

Probably homeless and living out of his car. I see shit like that all the time. The gym is probably the only place keeping him sane.

Yes

based

nothing about that picture is based retard

hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the lunch room is 2 doors down

>white person at uoft
woah

based

I’m the other one

based
cringe

>Probably homeless
Planet fitness is the best place to be if you're homeless
>inb4 blind hate
>10 bucks a month
>shower
>wifi
>24 hours
>couches to nap at

Wtf that's two days in a row of seeing posts from niggers in GTA

Attached: 1555004998321.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Attached: 157569764.jpg (500x500, 27K)

White guy here from Mid-town.

AMA about how great it is to live in a White-Asian-Iranian only neighbourhood.

>third world locker room, eating chinese food, does't lift, small, hunched back, skinny jeans
what about this is based

dont forget the free pizza

What are the Iranians like? Had a family move in down the street. Pretty nice. No crazy goat butcherings like the jihadis a few towns over

>that lanklet dyel guy who has a better gf than me

all you were rigth only height matters

Attached: 20190725_150934.png (540x439, 200K)

They basically leave you alone. While I do not live there, when I was at Bayview-Sheppard, they were all over. They really emphasize the extended family, and make some pretty great food.

Shias are way different than Sunnis are. They're somehow more relatable to Westerners, and are certainly more polite. Lived with a few Iranian Christians when I was in undergrad, and they made a lot of chicken and rice dishes and shared to help me with my gains.

FUCK YOU

toronto is a great place to live as long as your parents bought you a place

Mine did not. I work as a teacher, and have some side jobs going on in the summer and after I teach.

Even before I had a career, working in restaurants can easily pay the bills. Being a waiter is a great way to make social gains, and financial gains. Also a ton of opportunities to tutor if you are good at maths or sciences.

if I didn't have my own place there's no way I'd live in toronto, the wage to cost ratio is nearly the worst in north america and among the worst in the world
it's more expensive to buy in toronto than in new york city

>that guy who always slaps your ass in the locker room

Attached: gym lockers.gif (500x241, 1014K)

That is why when I am married [next year] I will most likely be going to Alberta or B.C. I also need something more scenic than Cabana Pool Bar thots and people OD'ing on benches on Sherbourne all the time.

I work out at a planet fitness because I'm a poor faggot who can't afford to join a better gym. (Still paying off those student loans and a few credit card bills I racked up for a worthless college degree that I will never use.)

There's at least 2 guys who live out of their vans I see there on a regular basis. I've thought about joining them, but I've got pets that I don't want to give up.

>not hitting your anabolic window 8 minutes after workout
never gonna make it

>when you hit 1/2/3/4

But why eat it in the locker room? There are literally tables with seats near the front desk in the lobby area. Most gyms have them.

also the 401 is the most congested road in the north america now and 6th most congested in the world. toronto has among the worst commute times in the world, and the worst in the developed world. it's a pretty bad place to live unless you have very specific conditions, one of them is if your parents bought you a nice place downtown or in oakville or some shit. I was born in toronto but had to leave because that city just makes no sense unless you were set up from the start.

Maybe this gym doesn't? Maybe he doesn't want to desk staff to suspect he's homeless? Maybe he's just fucking weird or autistic? Who cares.

Attached: 82a44f061645530f4c48575ec435ebe8b2bc357b5bdde748f2fac9a92921355e.jpg (990x707, 158K)

>chinese food
ngmi
enjoy that sodium

its toronto, theres plenty of healthy chinese food. but he's white so he probably bought some garbage

It happens to anyone except me, apparently
>tfw no big dick gymbro to pin me down in the locker room