Are you fit enough to be shirtless in public without people taking your photo and being shamed in national newspapers?

Are you fit enough to be shirtless in public without people taking your photo and being shamed in national newspapers?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7285333/UK-weather-Fury-train-passenger-whips-vest-heatwave.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

Attached: fury.png (734x765, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japansubculture.com/the-most-hated-misogynist-man-in-japan-is-coming-back-hes-not-welcome/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that body shaming and cyber bullying?

Which means prison in the uk?

Thought I was having a stroke the first time I read this shit. Someone at Daily Mail's social media department needs to learn about commas.

Don't be silly, that's only if you're talking about a woman.

So all he needs to do now is saying he's trans and daily mail will get nuked?

then they'll be in even more trouble for publishing photos of a topless woman without her consent

based

>Disgraceful
>Ugly
>OVERWEIGHT
yikes. Bodyshaming? In current year?

Attached: what a nightmare for plus-sized people!.png (795x794, 827K)

What if he was a Pakistani gentleman?

They'd make him Mayor of London.

Yes.

Attached: IMG_001.jpg (750x517, 77K)

dude has more confidence than me god damn

imagine this was wrote about a woman instead. holy shit. just exposes the double standards we have.

She would either no be shamed at all, no article like this, or many people would be praising her for showing off her flab flaps

>being allowed to "fat shame" in 2019
>that being fat in 2019

>People are being urged to take precautions against the heat, including staying hydrated, staying inside at the hottest time of the day and avoiding exercise.
>avoiding exercise

fuckin Britbongs

Bet that article was written by a disgusting british slag that they call "women"

I'm still DYELmode but not fat, bald, or horrifically ugly so I should be good. Also not a britbong.

Right? I'm still trying to figure out what an "overweight train" is.

Someone post the "grown ass man with a backpack" picture

I think I can guess who was behind it.

Attached: mustapha5.png (975x609, 394K)

Attached: mustapha2.png (1003x764, 517K)

Attached: mustapha3.png (1301x863, 707K)

top right corner
>interracial dating
they're not even trying to hide it anymore

mustapha is a male name. is that a guy wearing a burqa? why would he do that?

Trans or ((((them))))

More like hyphens

this explains his elongated masculine face.

Attached: mustapha1.png (691x893, 451K)

>The Guardian's voice is needed now more than ever.

Attached: proof bird 9.png (675x512, 22K)

God, I want this to happen so bad.
They could even get sued and whatnot.
It's a real possibility considering how insane society has become, all he would need to do is get his sex changed on his drivers loiscense and it's an instant win.

Damn l need that truck

> oi mate, you got a loicense to take that shirt off?

Just imagine how incredibly stupid it would be if I tried to make Yankee fans wearing Yankee ballcaps while out and about some empowering political statement and based my entire identity around it. Just imagine.

Attached: Kind of Tired That Sleep Won't Fix.jpg (500x357, 67K)

>Mustapha Blaqok
>its name is Must Have a Black Cock
wtf Britain

It's a troll

Good 1

Who is he? Has he been fired from his job and ostracized by his family and friends yet?

Why are they using topless to men? Do they seriously think people give a shit about men's nipples?

Men's nipples were a hot topic during summer when i lived in japan. A bunch of office ladies were screaming sexual harrassment because dudes werent wearing undershirts. Between tokyo summer (35C+ with 80% humidity) and thin white shirts, old man nip nips became a public hazard.

>old man nip nips

Attached: laughing chinaman.jpg (407x600, 83K)

who is this bloatlord

I wouldnt be shamed for being ugly but I'm not fit enough to not be shamed for being cocky.

Japan is fucked because none of them are fucking.

>while whites have hogged the headlines
in what fucking universe? the only time whites hog the headlines in when these filthy smear merchants are berating them, god this country needs a fucking purge, can we just gas all of London and get it over with?

Attached: anger.jpg (828x626, 38K)

How is it that the english, The most fearsome warrior race the world has ever seen, got cucked like this?

Because Japan is further along the female centric hellscape than us. Since women compete with men in most fields, and their genetic imperative has em only dating up the dating pool shrinks to just executives while the men who are discouraged form doing anything forward or rocking the boat, get nothing, which is why more and more men become "herbivore men" meaning they don't do shit and jack off to 2d all day because they aren't even close to ebing where a woman would want to touch them. Add in that gyms are expensive and muscular men are looked down on and you get a nation of ravenous over achieving women who dug their own grave with their own laws and customs.

So what you're saying is I need to finish my bulk, cut and then go to Japan and help with their plummeting birth rates?

They made their shit soup, so they better eat it, too. The price of this nonsense is paid in either empty wombs, spree killing rampages, or in fatherless homes. Mostly all three.

because of our "keep calm and carry on" attitude, as long as people have their pubs, their episodes of eastenders on the telly, their Sunday roast dinners, they don't give a monkeys about the decline of the country, it's going to come to a head sooner or later and people are going to start to actually start to give a shit, but i fear by then it will be too late

They're feminized, but everybody there hates foreigners. I mean, their xenophobia is legendary, after all. They wouldn't stand for their women getting stuffed by white meat, I imagine.

Jap women love the bwc. What are the little asian beta boys gonna do about it anyway?

>A bunch of office ladies were screaming sexual harrassment because dudes werent wearing undershirts.
Wait what? How is it the men's fault if the roasties are looking at them? He's not even doing anything
So women getting naked in protests is sexual harassment?

>giving a shit about what asian men think
I don't mind being friends with Asians but the boys are 100% passive aggressive and won't do shit. They'll just chatter behind your back and try to make girls not like you because it's the only "offense" they have. Sad little soulless bugs.

>be me
>hiking up Mt Snowdon, hot outside so remove shirt
>meet also shirtless dudes hiking to the top
>get to peak, first guy that sees us "Bloody hell it's Chippendales"

>They're feminized, but everybody there hates foreigners. I mean, their xenophobia is legendary, after all.
I guess Portugal and Brazil (Portugal descendent) need to give them another lesson

>They wouldn't stand for their women getting stuffed by white meat, I imagine.
Yeah, but that's too bad for them since white cock is all those chink insects want

japansubculture.com/the-most-hated-misogynist-man-in-japan-is-coming-back-hes-not-welcome/

>What are the little asian beta boys gonna do about it anyway?
right? the weak japanese insects have been on a vegan diet for all their generations (fish meat is practically a vegetable)

My nipples pierce my dress shirts even with an undershirt. I hope I sexually harass all of my female coworkers.

This guy literally looks like one of those DA NORF caricatures, simple as

silly goyim, you still don't get how this works? These sort of anti-shaming rules are apply when it comes to women, nonwhites, and so on.
Body positivity is solely about not allowing fat shaming of women
Slut shaming is forbidden, but the male counterpart "virgin-shaming" is not just allowed, but encouraged
And then there's all the typical stuff about how you can't be sexist toward men, can't be racist toward whites, etc etc etc

I don't know that dude but I think he's just trying to make things seem easier than they actually are for wannabe incel expats. If you're a spaghetti-spilling autist here, you'd be a spaghetti-spilling autist over there as well.

There's a certain bonus you get for being exotic, for ( probably ) being taller, more muscular, and better-endowed ( or at least, stereotypes work in your favor ), but it won't take you from 0% to swimming in gook pussy.

>that jawline
>those flabby arms
>that gut

absolutely disgraceful

>tfw too emaciated to take shirt off in public

Attached: IMG_1880.jpg (2448x3264, 544K)

This isn't emaciated, just untrained. Your bones aren't even visible

Yes, I'm already huge to normies

Pork and chicken are staples m8

In old Japan?!

yeah tey are and im 135 lbs

I was 110 lbs and 6 feet, you are not emanciated

"disgraceful" is an adjective and "ugly and overweight train passenger" is a noun

Uh, yeah!

Yes, you will unironically score if you're black, I've never seen a woman look at somebody quite like that. Not even the blonde interview with the fighter you see posted a lot.

It is getting like this in korea as well. 8/10 dudes need to buy mad expensive gifts every few months, take her on an expensive vacation at least 2x a year, have IG clout, work in a white collar position at one of the megacorps...and then maybe the 7/10 female will stay loyal.

Yes but did he have a loicense to undress in public?

>Londons mayor has quietly gone on with trying to promote islam
Jesus fuck, this sentence alone.

He's based and the UK is full of bitches.

Attached: 1454168336624.png (420x420, 267K)

I have a flatmate who's a 40 something hag with no friends who probably never had a proper shag.
I was ironing a shirt, bare chested, and she asked me to not be shirtless, bacuase "she's a woman, and it's unsettling". She was blushing while saying it and couldn't stop staring all over
so I'm fit enough to get femoid incels flushed, a good start, I'll move on to a bus before I try and tackle a train

Lel

You're not fooling anyone, mohammed

imagine if all white men got together for a revolt if this was a thing.

moby is making music again?

read the name again
>must have a black cock

should have told him chippendales is in the lake district

>living in the uk

Attached: 1537369472600.gif (320x240, 3.78M)

>They wouldn't stand for their women getting stuffed by white meat
Oh, they fucking hate it, but they don't/won't do anything about it. If they were they type that would, they wouldn't have the problem in the first place. Trust me, "Just be white" is absolutely true. Japan has higher standards for white men than, say, China, but if you're even slightly good looking you'll be swimming in horizontal gash. Even western manlets have a good chance of being taller or as tall as most asian males. And if you're a good looking tall guy with blond hair and blue eyes, they literally have a hard time viewing you as human and see you as some sort of otherworldly being (makes it hard for them to approach your or talk to you unless they've been drinking, had to deal with this first hand). This is straight from them. Don't believe me, any video on youtube interviewing locals about foreigners and dating will show you.

>go running
>hot and humid as FUCK
>take off shirt sopping wet shirt
>approaching group of college guys from behind
>catch them glancing my way
>they turn their heads back to each other
>hear one of them ask loudly "what's wrong with taking off your shirt?"
>can't hear response
>one dude says "DUDE there's NO WAY [something I couldn't hear]"
W-what did he say fit?

Attached: 1563885166596.jpg (850x565, 97K)

He has spent decades to look like this, the perfect Goblin frame.

I'm no bodybuilder but I look decent, fat better than the average joe anyway. my arms are 13" which is pretty small but surprisingly I'm bigger than most normies, and my stomach is flat and I dont have love handles (but my abs only show in very specific lighting)

I'm pretty much just skinny with a bit of muscle (like I said my arms are bigger tha most normies) and I'm under no delusion that I look great but I'd say my body is above average and good enough to get mires. So it depends on the context, next to normies I look good but next to gym bros I just get mogged

What is your body fat percentage?

Not sure exactly because I get inconsistent results from the different methods but its definitely somewhere between 10 and 15%

"DUDE there's NO WAY that guy isn't roiding"

based and redpilled

So far for that body positivity huh?

a man being shirtless in public is like a rite of passage and a show of masculinity. in the 90s in America half of every man on the street was shirtless. now everyone's just a bunch of pussies afraid to take their shirt off.

>few more years until western sluts are forced to cover up from head to toe
Can't wait famablam

Attached: 1550641110548.jpg (253x239, 37K)

cope ugly

If you don't tease her at every possible occasion with your body, then I won't forgive you, user.

What about the language barrier, though? Not to mention that I'm quite doubtful about japanese parents being happy about their daughter dating a foreigner, if you ever want a longer-term relationship over here instead of just shallow ONS/FWB lays.

And even after all that, having mixed kids would be a nightmare if they are boys, unless you don't ever leave the country.

this isn't actually real right?