Sorry big boy i bought too much french pastries for the team tee hee~

>Sorry big boy i bought too much french pastries for the team tee hee~
>tfw on a cut

Attached: IMG_20190726_090610.jpg (3968x2976, 3.08M)

>cutting
Lol!

I think eating two chouquettes and a pain au chocolat is alright does anyone know how much calories they might contain?

250 to 300, each

wtf no way that's true, I found that its around 400 calories per 100g of chouquette but a single one should weigh about 15grams at most

>"ok cool, got anything good?"
>*walk over*
>*see that shit*
>*grimace a bit*
>"yeah..."
>*walk away*
Don't have any problem with pastries and the like in the workplace but those just look disgusting.

Attached: eQ20E.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Naw those things have at least a tablespoon of fat per each one, and flour is calorically dense. 250 to 300 is definitely accurate

>a single person will down that entire tray in a day

fuck that's crazy

Yeah man pastries and shit are so calorically dense

>cum all over the carpet

Attached: pathetic.png (672x787, 964K)

There's rumors my manager is eating that fine ass of my junior assistant

Not him but I’m french and workmates motherfuckers used to bring shit like this every three days or so, so I had to count the calories eventually.
These look like mini vienoiseries (much smaller than the average ones)
I believe one chouquette has approximatively 50 calories (if not filled) and the mini croissants and mini pain au chocolat have ~150 calories in there.
The average croissant and pain au chocolat weight between 75g-90g and have between 300-350 calories in it.
For some reasons croissants are slightly more caloric than pain au chocolat.

Okay i'm reassured that's what i thought
I believe the croissant is more caloric because of the amount of butter used

...and that’s one reason the fat bitch is still single.

pastries like this are always shit unless they're made by actual frenchmen in france
not worth the calories/fat

Most likely yes. I find that a little bit weird because I assumed both of them are made with the same «dough», the pain au chocolat basically being a croissant with chocolate, but apparently it isn’t the case.

If they feel mushy and the outer layers don’t easily crack in plenty of little crumbs causing a massive mess, they are good for the bin.

Oddly enough the only place where I had a chocolate croissant that was cracking and caved in like that was at my shitty fucking work cafeteria out in the middle of nowhere. Damn, those were some damn good croissants.

Shitty pain au chocolat and croissants are delicious still desu

full faggot mode with your smoothie enjoy your sugar retard they are not healthy or superFOOOOOOOOD

Attached: Stoned-Guy-620x348-300x168.png (300x168, 26K)