Is there any way to actively prevent yourself from getting these lines while developing your abs & obliques...

Is there any way to actively prevent yourself from getting these lines while developing your abs & obliques? Or is it all genetics and I'm completely fucked?

Attached: 89202.png (895x645, 706K)

everyone has those if they are skinny enough, even if you don't train abs. getting lean enough to show your abs will make the adonis belt more visible

the only way to hide it is to be fat

why would you not want it

>lanklet thread hidden as humblebragging hidden as fake preference for no adonis belt hidden as what actually is a powershitter

Attached: 1563625810050.jpg (474x474, 31K)

dumbass

Because it looks genuinely gross, bro. I'm lifting in order to make myself look better, not worse. If other people think it looks good that is of no concern to my own personal fitness goals. Is this hard to comprehend, my nigga?

You're in the massive minority if you think the Adonis Belt is genuinely gross. Unless your obliques are disproportionately wide and thicc, they are otherwise almost universally a must have for a well rounded and aesthetic physique.

Also, most women love it.

you are genuinely autistic if you think they are ugly, like seriously wtf is wrong with you

it's called the Adonis belt for a reason,, women fucking love it, and so do men in other men. shit is sexy. If you have ti and don't want it, just become a fat fuck.

woodchoppers
sidebends

Attached: bait.jpg (699x637, 43K)

okay niggas but is that purely genetic?

This dude is obviously in great shape but for some reason it screams TWINK

what’s up with that? is it the lack of body hair? He kinda looks pampered i guess

Attached: 1563705684505.jpg (983x975, 165K)

>caring about what women want
never gonna make it

>claims to lift to look better
>doesnt care about what women want

you a homo?

>not wanting to look better to sate your crippling body dysmorphia

Attached: IMG_8759.jpg (539x700, 33K)

It looks good to men and women you autist.

I ain't even OP nigga, I lift to get stronger
sorry you need validation from women to feel good bro

Please don't assume this faggot is me, user. I'm still waiting on an answer of how to get rid of these god-forsaken things. And no, I don't wanna become a lardass to cover it up ffs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-26.png (627x275, 39K)

never said it wasnt appealing to men you homo, learn to read you illiterate retard

this

lol girls love that you retard

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)