Bang/Reign

Redpill me on these energy drinks, Jow Forums. Will I get cancer and die?
On a more serious note, are these legitimate substitutes for preworkout? Do they genuinely have no calories? I read something about Bang not actually having creatine in it and getting sued for it or something. Also heard Bang is an all around scummy company anyway.
Are they reliable sources of creatine, if they actually do have any in them? I'm military so I work long hours and I'm federally mandated to be addicted to them anyway, I'm just curious if it's better to drink this over something else like Monster or Red Bull.

Attached: 1.jpg (949x565, 201K)

canned pre workouts are garbage, they’re basically a shit tone of caffeine and creatine bc they’re cheap, the first couple times you use them the caffeine content is like meth and then it wears off and all they do is make you have violent diarrhea halfway through lifting. Jeff makes the best pre workout by far, look up Athlean RX X-Cite, I like the watermelon and cherry lemonade flavors.

Attached: E2B2EBF6-E04F-4B98-9C22-7F5232F031E0.jpg (1242x952, 1.11M)

>buying individually packaged supplements

literally why? you're just throwing money away.

black coffee and creatine in diluted gatorade for me

> Will I get cancer and die?
You might get cancer, but everyone dies user. It's best to just accept your mortality and live your life to the fullest by smashing mad puss whenever you can.

they’re tasty, I like the cotton candy bang
I don’t get em often tho cos my gym sells em for $4.20 a can
actual benefits are probably close to zero and sometimes if I drink one too fast i’ll have uncomfortable gas when I put my belt on

Kek. I just drink them at work and sometimes before I go to the gym. I normally just make a C4 preworkout shake but I like the taste of Star Blast and Champagne

Attached: 1564183424777.jpg (605x541, 119K)

death by chasing the gain train

I drink Bang because they taste good. I don't have violent diarrhea because I don't have the stomach of a bitch.

Attached: bangbang.gif (200x112, 2.38M)

bro if you aint bangin u aint hangin!

>military
join the e4 mafia already and spend $400+ a month on vape products

>in the military
>not drinking Ripits
definitely a slick sleeve

What’s your MOS?

Also why did bang take the military by storm? I never understood what was so special about it

jeff pls go

sour heads is the superior flavor

Air Force. TACP. Deployed rn. I just like them because we got a huge box of them shipped up here as a care package from some soccer moms and they're less calories than ripits

Attached: 1564109525128.gif (320x514, 1.92M)

Fuck off Jessie

Attached: 8F032500D94A4849AF8796C3F07EA722.jpg (500x464, 66K)

Oh shit you’re TACP? Isn’t that like the only high speed air force job besides PJ? What’s that like?

Reign fucked my shit up. Drank one in the afternoon and the effect stayed with me till midnight. Did it again a few weeks later and it did the same thing.
Overall I truly enjoy Reign and now use it when I have long days.

I enjoy it. Spend most of my time in the sandbox or in Alaska, though. Not much action because the sandies are almost wiped out, worst we'll get is the occasional small arms fire during a convoy or something. Really chill job though, just a lot of PT

They taste significantly better than preworkout and for the most part have decent shit in them, mostly BCAAs and caffeine, but they're very expensive compared to preworkout. Which is expensive too so I mean fuck it.

I used to have the sour apple one instead of preworkout before lifting and the taste alone made me prefer it.

They're pretty big cans so you can /sip/ for a while

What kind of selection process is there if there is one

Where have you gotten deployed to?

I drink Reign to start the day and then 2-3 scoops of LIT AF preworkout before gym, sometimes another coffee in there too.

I don't even feel caffeine anymore I just drink all this to avoid getting a headache.

No

Attached: 642B7B94-6965-42B7-AECD-7C6A16D70837.jpg (1056x807, 552K)

TACP is cool. Where are you deployed?

I've been to Afghanistan, Iraq, and Africa. Getting out in about a year to do cop stuff. I'm in Afghanistan right now
As for the selection process, as long as you're physically fit and not colorblind you're pretty much good. The tough part is the school itself

What’s the school like? What army school is it comparable to? (Difficulty-wise or content-wise)

Do you work with army SOF or PJs?

other jeff pls go

Reign fucking sucks, the ingredients are garbage quality and give head aches. Bang is ok if time is short, but you're better off buying pre workout if you need it after work.

Thread derailed, lol.
No worries though. We work with Army JTACs. They're just the Army version of us, cause we're JTAC certified too. Air Force just likes to have fancy names for shit. And yeah we work with Rangers a lot. Never really any green berets or Seals or anything. Did work with some Raiders once though, that was pretty dope

They have a much less violent crash than redbull or monster and are a very potent energy boost. The BCAA's will trigger an insulin spike so they aren't good if you are fasting or dieting. I'm not sure about the creatine thing.

I tried them while working a fast paced job and they are fast acting and addictive as heck. Eventually I stopped using them and just took stackers and b12 tablets.

Bang tastes delicious. Drank reign on an empty stomach and literally threw up 2 hours later. Was at a golf tournament. Maybe it was the sun. Maybe the reign. No idea. Bang tastes better anyways.
But they are both ripoffs compared to just buying real preworkouts. I use spartan kraken.

someone has been reading Marcus Luttrels book.

Go to bed Mr Cavalier

Officer gang actually

>are these legitimate substitutes for preworkout?
Black coffee is the best preworkout